Bristan CSH EFSNK C Cashew Easyfit Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap with Swivel Spout, Chrome [Energy Class A]

Bristan Easyfit Kitchen Taps

bristan easyfit kitchen taps

Bristan Easyfit kitchen Taps. Smart Easyfit technology makes our Kitchen taps easy to fit and even easier to change. What’s more, our Easyfit range now includes ‘tap only’ options, allowing you to easily refresh your style without having to re-purchase the base again.

Size: Cashew
Dimensions: 34.4 x 21 x 8.4 cm; 1.73 Kilograms
Model: CSH EFSNK C
Colour: Chrome
Manufacture: Bristan
Colour: Chrome
Size: Cashew

Delivered via Prime the day after it was ordered. Although a DIYer I found the tap easy to all and it looks good, does the job as expected and I would recommend to friends and family. Pleased with my purchase.

2. GabrielTregurth says:

Replacement for a not very old dripping & corroded kitchen mixer.
    Instructions not very clear but once you worked it out was a pretty straightforward fit. If you like working blind in an awkward place! Why do sink manufacturers make it hard work.
    Once fitted very pleased with my purchase. Looks good, seems solid & works well.

Replacement for a not very old dripping & corroded kitchen mixer.

We’ve had two of the cheap taps from Amazon over the last ten years and although they have been ok they have both started leaking slightly after a while and the spout has become loose.
    We’re giving the house a makeover so wife wanted a better tap and read that we should go for a British unit. It is way heavier than the cheap ones and feels nice and sturdy. We’ll find out how good it is over the next ten years I guess but so far it’s looking good..

5. chanie says:

Good tap controlNo extra water splashing everywhere. Just what’s needed. Smaller that I expected, but love it! Expensive tho!

A really well made tap which performs brilliantly when fitted. However although it says easy to fit yourself I would recommend you get a plumber as I didn’t find it easy at all and asked a plumber friend to finish it for me.
    On the whole though, it’s a great tap and I’m well pleased with my purchase.

On the whole though, it’s a great tap and I’m well pleased with my purchase.

On the whole though, it’s a great tap and I’m well pleased with my purchase.

Excellent value for money and all the bits you need. Just had to get box spanner’s for the old tap.

11. Tessa10Cnbjr says:

Plumber said this was easy to fit and great quality . I love the look and style

14. "digital games discounts" - Google News says:

Plumber said this was easy to fit and great quality . I love the look and style

15. Rowena66Lqwd says:

bought to replace an existing leaking Bristan top – wanted the swivel section which is very useful and something easy to fit. This ticked all the boxes and looks the part. Would highly recommend

16. Monica J. White says:

18. HEATHER @ runfastermommy says:

It’s an easier fit if the tap orifice in the sink is the wider size to pass the bottom through already assembled but mine was not, which made it a little more difficult.
    The tap is sturdy and the fittings look robust.
    I used the provided flexible hoses with isolaters, which will make replacing it with another much quicker.
    I’d buy another of their taps.

19. KathieFnqjfgeyf says:

The tap is sturdy and the fittings look robust.
    I’d buy another of their taps.

Fitted this over a month ago as of this review. Works as expected and easier to install that expected, it’s a real game changer for installing taps. I used a medium thread lock on the grub screws securing the tap to the base just in-case they could come loose and the pressure would force the tap off — flood — so maybe some improvement in the design required.

Budget price with the Bristan quality. Indeed our plumber thought that this one was the top of the range!

22. crmiquel69 says: