CLORIS 40″ Foldable Fitness Trampoline – Max Load 400 lb , Mini Rebounder with Adjustable Foam Handle for Kids Adults Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Body Exercise

Fitness trampoline
Folding Trampoline,Fitness Trampoline,Mini Rebounder,Fitness Trampoline with Optional Folding

40-Inch Mini Rebounder Trampoline

Fun and Efficient Exercise

CLORIS Fitness trampolines not only is lightweight, safe and quiet sports equipment but also provide a way more fun to exercise.

Daily 10 minutes of jumping would efficiently burn calories, strengthen blood circulation,

Equals 1-hour jogging, 30 minutes cycling or 20 minutes swimming.

rebounder trampoline,Mini Trampoline Rebounder for Adults,Fitness Trampoline, Foldable Trampoline
40'' mini trampoline 40'' mini trampoline 38'' mini trampoline
38” mini trampoline
Diameter 40” 40” 38”
Handlebar 39.5”-49.5” 39.5”-49.5” 32.6”-40.5”
Brand CLORIS CLORIS CLORIS
Safety Pad Oxford Oxford PVC
Foam Cover Handlebar Handlebar Handlebar
Floded Size Less to 1/4 Less to 1/4 Less to 1/4
Weight Capacity 300lbs(135kg) 300lbs(135kg) 300lbs(135kg)
Age All ages All ages 3-14

Size: 40inch
Dimensions: 78 x 39 x 11 cm; 9.02 Kilograms
Brand: CLORIS
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: CLORIS
Colour: Black
Department: Unisex
Department: Unisex
Reference: LR04753-Red
Size: 40inch

Very good fitness kit. Makes cardio workouts fun for me. Handle bar bolts makes it difficult for easy storage. Maybe could consider clamps instead for newer models. Good also do with a dust-proof storage bag.

Hi, im not sure who i need to contact i recieved the trampoline (which is amazing, exactly what i wanted) but about 5 of the springs have stretched? Could you tell me who i need to speak to to get this resolved.
    Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

I’m over 60 and it’s easy on the body. Gets my heart rate up. Easy to assemble and very sturdy

6. Amanda Capritto says:

7. Shanel69Omzdyco says:

Fairly easy to assemble. Good sturdy trampoline. It’ll get a good bit of use

8. LinnieChoq says:

Fairly easy to assemble. Good sturdy trampoline. It’ll get a good bit of use

9. UtaHendrix says:

Fairly easy to assemble. Good sturdy trampoline. It’ll get a good bit of use

Brilliant starter trampoline for fitness! I’m at the heavy end of the scale and have used this trampoline with confidence! I was a little nervous to begin with but with a rebound fitness video on I soon relaxed and had fun!
    Only thing is it’s not very practical to store in between workouts, so you ideally would keep it assembled at all times!

12. JudyFerreira says:

14. PauletteDenney says:

Weight woman and wants to have a go on trampoline in this is perfect for what you need to do on it would recommend

15. TracieI54f says:

Came quicker than stated, was easily ISH to assemble. Very sturdy when using. The cover for the springs could have been made better the stitching is coming undone after a couple of uses.

Easy to assemble. Great customer service as my product was faulty but they replaced it immediately. New one working well.

22. MaximilBabbage says:

24. FranklynKeck says:

This item helped me to get fit after knee surgery it is well constructed and very sturdy I also like the bar with it you can either have it on or you can leave it off

This trampoline is great for small flat or indoor use. It’s very easy to assemble and I could manage it on my own. Although it’s small , the quality is fantastic; both good for children and an adult to play or exercise.

well made

well made

30. Helen Figge says:

well made

My son is autistic and has lots of very powerful energy. This is perfect. He puts his favourite shows on tv and springs into action. Even his older sister bounces on it. He is a very big 10 year old and this is more than perfect.
    Downside is that it squeaksa lot ! But to be fair it’s getting a pounding so can’t complain.

32. RoyceJenner says: