Columbia Men's Iceberg Point Ski Jacket

TBL  TBL TBL TBL TBL
Insulation Omni-Heat/Microtemp XF II Omni-Heat Thermal Reflection with Thermarator technology Omni-Heat Thermal Reflection Omni-Heat Thermal Reflection Omni-Heat Thermal Reflection Omni-Heat 3D
Impermeability Omni-Tech Omni-Tech waterproofing/breathability with critically-seamed sealing Omni-Tech waterproofing/breathability with critically-seamed sealing Omni-Tech waterproofing/breathability with critically-seamed sealing Omni-Tech waterproofing/breathability with critically-seamed sealing
Pockets 5 5 5 5 5
Hood Attached hood, Adjustable by drawcord Removable hood, Adjustable by drawcord Attached hood, Adjustable by drawcord Attached hood, Adjustable by drawcord
Underarm Venting Omni-Wick, Antimicrobial Treatment
Snapback Powder Skirt
Stretch Rebound Stretch Shell Comfort Stretch technology 4-Way Comfort Stretch
Centre-Back Length 31 inches 28.5 inches 31 inches 30 inches 31 inches 29 inches
Jacket and Trouser Connector
Internal Key Clip
F21 F21 F21 F21 F21
Description Waterproof-breathable multi-sport boot with a thermal-reflective lining for warmth and dryness in the toughest elements Men’s cosy Sherpa fleece for added warmth during the cold winter months A classic beanie with modern style and heat retention, Reliable comfort for the chilliest conditions Soft classic knit beanie, with a rolled cuff and Columbia mountain logo, From rich cashmere-like acrylic for toasty warmth Lightweight and rugged waterproof shoe, with Omni-Grip sole, superior cushioning and waterproof-breathable construction for wet-weather performance Retro-inspired shoe with waterproof-bootie construction, Makes a splash and cushions your feet well

Dimensions: 29.97 x 37.08 x 9.65 cm; 739 Grams
Model: 1954411
Manufacture: Columbia

1. IsraelMontgomer says:

United States

Jacket was perfect. Bought it for my son to go skiing out west in Wyoming. Three days in temperatures that range from the low 20s to the high 40s, he stayed perfectly warm the whole time, and perfectly dry, which is hard to do when you’re new at skiing and falling all the time. This is a great jacket!

3. Saurabh Singh says:

4. KatrinaBirmingh says:

7. Jacob May says:

8. Luke Baker says:

United States

I have tested this product during our vacation in Colorado. I can attest to its water proofing and insulation. Design wise and color is very eye catching, everyone loves it.

10. GOQClaudehvjpe says:

13. Adam Benjamin says:

16. NoblePearl says:

17. KishaStLedger says:

18. KarriZ35xi says:

Canada

Great jacket, the only drawback is that the hood does not come off. Apart from that I highly recommend this coat.

19. Maude0996lvpidh says: