Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Glass Plate, Upgrade Cmagnet Build Surface Plate and UL Certified Meanwell Power Supply Build Volume 220x220x250mm

Creality Ender-3 Pro 3D Printer

• Model: Ender-3 Pro
  • Printing Method: FDM(Fused Deposition Molding)
  • Printing Size: 220x220x250mm
  • Machine Size: 440x440x465mm
  • Package Size: 595x495x165mm
  • Gross Weight: 8.9kg
  • Net Weight: 6.9kg
  • Print Accuracy: ±0.1mm
  • Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm
  • Bed Temperature: Better lower than 80℃
  • Working Mode: Online or TF card offline
  • File Format: STL, obj, amf
  • Slice software: Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D
  • Filament: Recommended 1.75mm PLA filament

Ender-3 Ender-3 Pro Ender-3 V2 CR-6 SE Ender-3 Max
Pringting Size 220x220x250mm 220x220x250mm 220x220x250mm 235x235x250mm 300x300x400mm
Machine Volume 410x420x465mm 440x420x465mm 475x470x620mm 442x462x540mm 513x563x590mm
Building Platform Hot Bed Sticker Cmagnet Build Platform Glass Bed Glass Bed Glass Bed
Silent Mainboard x x
Resume Printing
Filament Sensor x x x
Auto Leveling x x x x

Dimensions: 46.48 x 43.94 x 40.89 cm; 9 Kilograms
Model: B07VMG98ZN
Manufacture: Creality 3D Manufacturer
Origin: China

Spai

Compr la impresora para empezar a entrar en el mundo de la impresin 3d y es algo fenomenal.
    Te mantiene muy entretenido y desarrolla mucho la creatividad.

France

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersCette ender 3 pro est juste fabuleuse la finesse de print est juste superbe, montage facile avec video dispo sur la carte SD et sur la notice, compt une petite heure pour faire ca bien
    j’ai longtemps hesitez avec la resine mes n’ayant pas de piece dedier pour la ventillation car la resine est toxic et au vu des nombreux produit a achet et accessoires pour celle ci une imprimante pour du pla est parfaite

3. RoslynJanney says:

France

Germany

Der Drucker kommt als Bausatz und lsst sich einfach mit dem mitgelieferten Werkzeug montieren. Ein Nachteil ist das der Drucker im Auslieferungszustand relativ laut ist. Durch diverse gedruckte Erweiterungen und vor allem durch den Einbau des Silent Mainboards lsst sich die Lautstrke gefhlt mehr als halbieren. Die Mechanik und Software ist Opensource, die Elektronik des Controllerboards nicht.

5. Leila says:

So far I have had no problem with the printer, putting it together was fairly straightforward following the instructions although I did view a few YouTube videos beforehand. Print quality is good, really impressed with the test pieces on the supplied SD card. The only issue I had other than levelling the print bed, which is super important, was I put a different SD card in and managed to change the firmware, completely my own fault, after a quick look online and I found the solution to fix it again. Really enjoying printing out some of the add on bit that make the printer even better, once I’ve done that I have a few projects in mind that I can develop the parts myself.

6. Karl2897cxm says:

Germany

Super Gerte schneller Zusammenbau druckt sehr sauber leider gibt es Punkt Abzug da sich die heizplatte in der Mitte nach innen gezogen hat und ich auf Glas weckseln musste aber sonst preis Leistung top wrde ich mir wieder hole

8. David Elrich says:

Germany

France

Pour un premier achat d’imprimante 3d
    Je recommande faciled’utilisation.
    Seul point ngatif : manque de notice en franais mais il y a des bons tuto sur YouTube je vous laisse une photo de mes premier impressions

Très bonne imprimante

France

Pour un premier achat d’imprimante 3d
    Je recommande faciled’utilisation.

Très bonne imprimante

11. MizB says:

The printer kit is pretty easy to assemble. The kit comes with everything you need to assemble the printer and make your first prints, including some sample PLA filament and a Micro-SD card with a USB adapter that already has a few example models on it. The build manual instructions are pretty clear, but you have to pay attention to the details.

Leveling the bed is pretty easy as well once you know what you’re doing. Unfortunately there’s no instructions included past how to build the printer, so I had to figure that out myself. Using a regular piece of printer paper and leveling the bed so that the sheet scrapes lightly between the bed and the nozzle seems to do the trick.

The print’s adhesion to the bed isn’t that great in my experience. The first few prints I made all came loose after 30 minutes to an hour into the print. I’ll chalk the poor adhesion up to my lack of experience, but it was definitely not an issue I expected to run into. Doing a bit of research online, a common suggestion was to put a thin layer of glue (in my case I used a Pritt glue stick) on the print bed. That worked really well for me, and it also washes off easily with some isopropyl.

That said, once a print does finish, the print quality is incredible, and as a complete newbie, I’m surprised at how strong the finished prints are. Comgrow support has also been very helpful and friendly when I asked them for advice on how to improve bed adhesion.

12. John Maher says:

13. Dash says:

15. LeonelDeGaris says:

Easy to assemble the machine and once I got the print settings sorted the print quality is amazing. I am new to 3d printing so this is why I had to keep tweaking the settings, it was user error and not the actual machine. I cannot recommend this printer enough.

17. SaundraTorreggi says: