Extension Lead with USB Slots, Power Strips with 2 Way Outlets 4 USB(4.5A, 1 Type C and 3 USB A Ports) Surge Protection Plug Extension Socket with 1.8 Meter Braided Extension cord for Home/Office

Dimensions: 17.1 x 12.2 x 7.3 cm; 460 Grams
Model: 656
Manufacture: Addtam

1. Tessa10Cnbjr says:

More and more devices need USB power adapters and with multiple devices to charge the 4 port USB sockets + a USB C socket is very very useful

This allows the extension to be much smaller only about 8->10cm square which is perfect for smaller spaces like in our youngest’s room

So far working fine, no noise or smells so very happy

2. PCPMickeyeyb says:

The Addtam extension lead measures 10.7cm x 11.8cm x 3cm with a long 1.8m braided cord, takes up very little space and is ideal for charging several appliances at the same time. It has two plug sockets and four USB ports, one C and three A. It looks good and works well.

Nice long braided cord!

3. AngelikCalder says:

This is a really handy multi-function extension lead which can take two standard UK plugs as well as three USB A and one USB C ports for charging devices. It has a fabric coated cord rather than plastic which is much better for avoiding kinks and twists. It’s not cheap but as you can potentially use/charge six devices at the same time it does provide value for money.

Handy multi-charging plug

The market is flooded with a range of extension leads, a lot of which now are incorporating USB ports which everything seems to be heading towards. This one is compact enough at 10.5cm square by 3cm high. The strong braided cord is great and whilst it arrives coiled up it can be straightened easily.

I tested with a few items plugged in and works fine, it didn’t get hot . It doesn’t have any hanging holes on the rear so is only designed to be flat with this in mind as the USB ports are situated in the top it means the overall height is higher so requires more clearance under a unit, with a standard phone cable in the USB socket and bent over as much as is possible the height is 7cm. A very small LED light only viable looking down on the box is lit constantly when the extension lead is plugged in, certainly nothing that would annoy you at night as barely visible.

Useful compact extension lead

5. Gordon Barr says:

A really solid and strongly made extension lead. It has two sockets, and three charging ports for phones / devices. It has a tough lead which is covered in a thick webbing so I can see it lasting for a very long time. I dont always need a big extension lead with loads of sockets and ports so this is ideal and having a shorter lead I will not have loads of unwanted flex all over the place. One of the best leads I have tried in a long time and having an older house with not many sockets I have tried a few.

Tough and robust.

6. AaliyahMKKO says:

Like most of us I have loads of extension cables dotted around the place and multiple adaptors for charging cables. This combines the two into a single extension cable that allows 2 standard 3 pin plugs, 3 regular USB and 1 type C USB (which I don’t have a use for).
    It is a neat size and importantly it has rubber feet so it doesn’t slide around the desk top. I have two laptops plugged into the 3pin sockets and the 3 USBs support a variety of other gadgets and phones (they charge a full rate as far as I can see) and it doesn’t get hot at all …. definite improvement on 5/6 socket extensions

7. Lauren Dubois says:

This is perfectly compact compared to other extension leads. I love duality of power sockets. It is the perfect choice for around the house.

Very good extension lead with multiple ports and fast charging! Recommended!

More and more devices these days are charged and powered via a USB port, so this extension lead is a fantastic idea. I have connected my electronic clock and digital radio to it via two of the available USB ports, so they are charging permanently.

I have used another of the USB ports to power my Bluetooth speaker when I am using that too, so I find that this lead has enough ports to satisfy my requirements. I’ve also used the two AC outlets for a light and a vacuum cleaner, so that was five devices I had plugged in to it at the one time and there was no overheating or outage, so I can’t recommend this extension lead enough.

Arrived fast
    Packaged well.

Nicely built.
    A 2 plug (uk) extention with 3 usb, and 1 type c.
    Heavy duty braided cable.
    Decent length.

Very usefull, highly recommend.

Charge all the things...

Good
    + Very good design combining both AC sockets and USB ports
    + Made quality is good, robust and sleek
    + Easy to use
    + Useful in every room in the house

Not so good
    – None

Highly recommended.

This is one of my most loved purchases recently. So convenient to use with the usb slots on this and the 2 plug sockets. Would highly recommend

13. sweet-komal says:

Very handy, perfect size and stays cool even though in constant use and near other electronics.

This is far better than having the normal extension cable, small and compact tidy looking just brillia

15. TonyDasilva says:

Only recently started using this for a trip and it came in really handy for multiple device charging. I will be taking it on future trips

It arrived used.

It does what it is supposed to do.

I plant to take it with me when traveling.

It is exactly as expected

17. BirgitColorado says:

Great product. Great value for money. Very convenient. Eliminates alot of my plugs.