Gielmiy Fitness trampoline,101cm Silent Mini Trampoline Bungee Rebounder Jumping Cardio Trainer Workout for Adults – Maximum Load 150 kg

Gielmiy Fitness Trampoline
Gielmiy K40 A+

Gielmiy Benefits of Fitness trampoline:

• jumping is a healthy exercise and specially good for heart and body coordination.

Fitness trampoline on the body’s sensitivity, physical posture, balance, coordination and flexibility have a good role in promoting.

It is beneficial to development, especially lower limb strength.

• Gielmiy Fitness trampoline is effective and economical way to burn fat.

Better balance, enhance agility, develop high muscle endurance, Burn your fat and tone your muscles, shaping a nice figure.

Please pay attention to your breathing coordination, stop jumping when you feel tired

• Ultra Convenient,No Location Restrictions

Can’t make it to the gym? No problem. You can use the Gielmiy Fitness trampoline wherever you want ,can be used indoors or out ,For example: outdoor, veranda, office—perfect for any day, any weather, year-round workouts.

• Fitness trampoline for all family member

Fits for various people, including men, women.

Gielmiy 40'' Fitness Trampoline Gielmiy 40''Fitness Trampoline Gielmiy Fitness Trampoline Gielmiy Fitness Trampoline Gielmiy 40'' Fitness Trampoline
Diameter 40” 40” 48” 48” 40”
Handlebar X X
Floded Size X Less to 1/4 X X Less to 1/4
Color green Red Pink green green
Weight Capacity 330 LBS 330 LBS 330 LBS 330 LBS 330 LBS
Bouncing Way Bungee rope Spring Bungee rope Bungee rope Spring

Dimensions: 104 x 63.5 x 11 cm; 8.48 Kilograms
Brand: Gielmiy
Colour: Pink
Manufacture: Gielmiy
Colour: Pink

France

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersSuper. Ne fait pas de bruit et super efficace. Facile monter et a replier. J’adore

France

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersExcellent produit au vu de mon poids javais peut de le commander 120 kg
    C est vrai qu il tait not pouvant aller jusqu’ 150 kg mais j avais peur de la qualit je viens de l essayer 20 min tres resistant prix raisonnable jvous le conseille et livraison rapide

France

This trampoline is great for adults and also kids too with the bar. It is a great trampoline which is strong sturdy and easy to fold away way.

5. Crystal says:

Spai

es bueno lo compre para mi mujer pero yo tambin lo eh usado y soy un to de casi 1,90 de altura i casi 100 kilos y aguanta perfectamente

7. ErmelinHardy says:

Spai

8. CarmineTavares says:

Only used it once but aim to build up to maybe 3times a week! It was easy to set up and I know I will feel the benefits of it.
    Another reason for purchasing this trampoline was because my nieces come to stay most weekends so it doubles up as a trampoline for them and they love it!

9. Maria Mora says:

Take your time and look at the instructions for the easiest way to put it together.

So far so good!!.
    Good points:
    – very stable
    – quite
    -good bounce

Will add more in few weeks after use.

11. ChristelPanton says:

So far so good!!.
    Good points:
    – very stable
    – quite
    -good bounce

Will add more in few weeks after use.

12. Lindsay Frankel says:

It’s fantastic just what I wanted easy to fold up an put away an easy to put back up

14. ColetteCoffill says:

Best purchase ever.
    I have always found it hard to stick at an exercise, this just makes it so fun.
    I have been using for 6 weeks now and don’t ever want to stop.

15. Glenn Derene says:

Italy

ottimo acquisto, lo usano la piccolina di 2 anni e il grande di 13 e 39 kg…stabile, sicuro, un po’ rigido ma semplice da montare e smontare e molto valido.

Italy

Easy to assemble. I have bad knees and thought it might be tough on them but so far no problems ,good value and seems sturdy .Noisy but that was expected.

18. SilkeStubbs says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersGood value for money, sturdy and easy to assemble, have been using it several times per week since I got it, but boy is it noisy! If you’ve got nosy neighbours, let them know it’s a trampoline, otherwise they’ll think your Love life has improved suddenly in your house

Quite heavy but very sturdy needs to be tho!
    Was scared to open first time incase I caught my fingers, but it’s not difficult at all. Opens well and locks in place, feet are easily moved and spring loaded for easy use.
    Loved using this having so much fun! Hoping the get fitter and healthier now.

Quite heavy but very sturdy needs to be tho!
    Loved using this having so much fun! Hoping the get fitter and healthier now.

Overall very good very easy to assemble snd pack away ot iz quiet however eith thd handle attached it is rattley, this is due to thd handle being slotted in rather than bolted. With the handle just being slotted in ut is easy to dissemble, but if your looking for a quiet one with a handle that you can kerp up then I wouldn’t recommend thus one. Really swings and roundabouts

I love this rebounders, purchased for fitness I could manage about 30 seconds to start with, found a great workout video on YouTube for beginners and can now do 10 minutes after 2 weeks. the more you Practice the more you’ll be able to do. Its a lot harder than it looks. I’m aiming for 30 mins x3 a week burns loads of calories & uses muscle I never knew I had loads of fun with some disco music

Sturdy

Sturdy

Italy

Questo trampolino molto robusto e stabile – ottimo per gli esercizi cardio (uso i video online per gli esercizi sul trampolino, cos l’allenamento diventa pi efficace).
    L’unico problema che mooooolto rumoroso.

Italy

L’unico problema che mooooolto rumoroso.

26. Peter Holden says:

I’m heading for into my mid 50s (can’t quite believe it) and decided to do the Couch to 5K. I’m pretty average fitness wise, not really over weight but definitely carrying a few unwanted pounds. I got lots of pain in my shins and calves whilst running – had ripped a calf muscle about 10 years ago and was worried it might go again. This trampoline has enabled me to carry on with my runs without pain. So cheap too. I put it together in 20 minutes and it’s been brilliant.

Italy

Ero al mio primo acquisto e, quindi, alla ricerca di un prodotto con buon rating ma non troppo costoso.
    Trovo che questo trampolino svolga egregiamente il suo lavoro: robusto, curato nei dettagli e facile da maneggiare.
    Il fatto che si possa piegare in 4 semplicemente strepitoso: riesco a farlo stare sul fondo dell’armadio senza alcun problema.
    Le istruzioni dicono che non bisogna aprirlo e chiuderlo da soli: sinceramente io lo faccio sempre e non ho mai avuto problemi.
    Certo, giustamente un po’ duretto e bisogna prenderci un po’ la mano per capire come aprirlo e chiuderlo, ma dopo le prime volte sar una passeggiata.

Le molle lo rendono certamente rumoroso (molto rumoroso) ma questo non inficia l’utilizzo.
    Nel complesso, lo consiglio soprattutto a chi vuol avvicinarsi al mondo del “rebounding”.

Italy