Ginour Polisher, 1200W Rotary Polisher 6 Variable Speed with LED Display, 2 Backing Pads, polishing pads, sandpapers, Lock Switch, Handle, for polishing and Sanding Car, Furniture

ginourpolisherpolisherpolisher

!! Notice !!

1. When you use it on different surfaces, please adjust the speed to an appropriate speed so as not to damage the surface of the object.
  2. Especially when you are polishing your car, please use low and medium speeds.
  3. All polishers on the market must use a polish and need to clean the car surface of particles before polishing repairs and waxing, otherwise it will backfire.

Dimensions: 44.5 x 23.5 x 15.2 cm; 3.82 Kilograms
Brand: Ginour
Manufacture: ginour
Dimensions: 44.5 x 23.5 x 15.2 cm; 3.82 Kilograms
Reference: 1

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThis rotary polisher is a beast. It is definitely my go to machine now. The Ballance is spot in, digital speed control with LCD is a fantastic feature,
    I highly recommend this machine for people that know what they are doing. A novice could very easily destroy there paint if its not used correctly. Been in the Vehicle bodywork game for over 20 years so please be carefull if your a first time DIY user and dont be put off by what i have said at all. Just be carefull and do small sections at a time being extra carefull near bodylines so not to burn through.

I have not used any of the pads that came with this machine but thats just because I have a massive selection of pads and backing plates already. I have had a quick look at them and they seem decent quality by looks and feel.

On a last note, if you are reading this then I can assume that you are looking for a decent rotary polisher. If i am right then for the price this is, its a no brainer. You will no regret this purchase.

On first view, unit appears to be well made and of a decent quality. However, the “User Manual” consists of 10 pages of safety warnings, and no actual user instructions.

3. PLoS Medicine Blog says:

4. GICJosephine says:

5. MamieRosenthal says:

I would highly recommend this product best thing I’ve bought to polish my cars and carava

6. Madonna71U says:

Impressed with build quality, It does the job, easy to use and like the speed adjustment. Very happy with purchase at this price point.

9. OUNJurgenajo says:

Nice toy. Really usable polisher. Good speed control for beginners in polishing a

10. Scott Learn The Oregonian says: