Gtech HyLite 2 Compact Vacuum

Features and technical specifications of the HyLite 2 including what's in the box

Dimensions: 18 x 28 x 109 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
Brand: Gtech
Model: 1-03-233
Colour: White, Black and Grey
Pack Quantity: 1
Colour: White, Black and Grey
Quantity: 1

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersI like this nifty little vacuum cleaner however I found it doesn’t have as much suction power as the Gtech pro. Its handy for small jobs, especially the stairs. I like that the handle pulls out and that you can use the handle as duster, with the included tool.

Golden Review Award: 12 From Our UsersI like this nifty little vacuum cleaner however I found it doesn’t have as much suction power as the Gtech pro. Its handy for small jobs, especially the stairs. I like that the handle pulls out and that you can use the handle as duster, with the included tool.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWe live in a bungalow so cannot recommend for stairs but for rest of cleaning extremely satisfied

4. MohamedBarker says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersWe live in a bungalow so cannot recommend for stairs but for rest of cleaning extremely satisfied

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThis vacuum cleaner is the best thing that has ever happened to me! It has brilliant suction. Easy to clean it out. So quiet! My scare-dy cat who is terrified of vacuum cleaners, just loves this one, and so do I!

6. BarrettGovernor says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersThis vacuum cleaner is the best thing that has ever happened to me! It has brilliant suction. Easy to clean it out. So quiet! My scare-dy cat who is terrified of vacuum cleaners, just loves this one, and so do I!

7. Louise Elliott says:

Nothing to dislike other than u have to use bags
    Mother loves i

Nothing to dislike other than u have to use bags
    Mother loves i

9. OYIMuoivbidur says:

Live this product. The fact you canbuse the hand held part to clean beds, sofa etc is great. Also it is so compact-able I would recommend to anyone.

11. IrvingWinstead says:

Love this hoover, it is so quick, easy and convenient to use. It can’t handle big, very quickly dirtied areas too well as it is a small bag system, but for my purposes (tiny house!) it is great. I find the removable head fabulous- been great for doing the car and sofa, and made for stairs!! Really great bit of kit! Bought one for my (elderly) parents to use as a light and easy vacuum for their stairs and hallway etc.

12. JerilynMichel says:

13. TracieIbsch says:

I purchased this for day to day vac lite very powerful still going strong would recommend

14. Brian Bennett says:

I moved Hylite 1 upstairs and kept Hylite 2 downstairs, the perfect combination.

16. RubinTressler says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersI bought this vacuum to replace a powered Gtech sweeper that gave up the ghost after 11 years. I wanted it to clean the tiled floors on the ground floor of my home.. For this job it is ace. Good suction and very manouverable into corners. The bag is VERY small but as I’m generally just sucking up crumbs and other small bits and pieces off solid floors I don’t think the bag size will worry me.. I don’t intend to use this cleaner for stairs and hairs aren’t much of an issue as there are no pets in my house.

Insanely small. Could fold it up into a backpack! Very strong suction and clever airlock system allows for suction of large chunks on the push, and small dust on the pull. Handle detaches to make a handheld scrubber-style vacuum, easy for stairs instead of fighting a broom. Shame it’s a bagged vacuum, would like a bagless version of this one day. Perfect for my stairs and ca

19. Edith0587g says:

Bought this for my caravan and I love it, nice long handle but very compact when handle is down. The head gets under furniture so easy. I’ve noticed it’s gone up 20 since I bought mine a few weeks ago.

It’s as light as a feather, the suction is amazing (the best I’ve ever had) I use it on carpets and the kitchen floor (using a brush is a thing of the past) AMAZING. FANTASTIC, A LITTLE GEM.

21. Tina Bykowski says:

This is brilliant for whizzing round the house between big cleans. Just for daily vacuuming. I have a shoulder problem so it’s perfect, light weight and easy to use. not designed for large areas.

Great in any way you use it l don’t see how it could be possible to make it any bette

23. BlaineTipton says:

Easy to use house and kitchen carpets cleaned in minutes

25. JeramyAitken says:

Easy to use house and kitchen carpets cleaned in minutes

Nice little compact hoover decent suction and realy lightweight great for quick cleanups but there is no hose or attachments to get into the corners overall a good buy

I bought this for my mother who could not manage an upright vacuum cleaner any longer. She was very wary about the size of this cleaner, especially the bag which seemed far too small to collect much dust, but apparently it will last a long time. Hopefully this is correct. I used it and was very happy with the suction.

28. ValeriaTLA says:

Best of all it’s light, easy to use and fits under furniture easily. Easy detachable accessories. On the whole a great little hoover that does a reasonable job. Perfect for anyone who is older.

Moved in to a little apartment and it’s one of the best things I’ve bought. Lightweight, works perfect on tile, rugs, wood floor and carpet. Nice and little so tucks away nicely. Just what I needed.