Homecall 30039 XXL Aluminium Sun Lounger with Sun Roof Three-Legged Beach bed 200×70 cm Maximum Load 150 kg, Grey textilene, Quick Dry Foam

Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 36 cm; 10.1 Kilograms
Model: 30039
Manufacture: Homecall

Love the size of this. I do have a cushion on mine so very comfy. Nice and wide

2. VS Grenier says:

Good, comfortable lounger. The sunshade adds just that little bit extra to the overall experience. Well worth the money.

3. MaggieGibson says:

Easy to erect and fold up. Comfortable and durable. Best I’ve ever had!

4. MamieHeredia says:

Easy to erect and fold up. Comfortable and durable. Best I’ve ever had!

Incredibly comfortable sunlounger with an adjustable face cover. Have made great use of it this summer. Really enjoy how wide it is allowing for a comfortable laying position with ample space.

Worth the money. Large,sturdy and lots of room to relax

I love this chair! It’s super comfortable, sturdy and looks great! 5 stars!

9. JulissaClune says:

I love this chair! It’s super comfortable, sturdy and looks great! 5 stars!

10. OrenVoyles says:

Very good quality. Very stable and easy to set up. We’ll worth paying the extra money over cheaper products.

11. Holden Walter-Warner says:

Probably the best most sturdy sun bed I’ve ever had, at a good price.

Probably the best most sturdy sun bed I’ve ever had, at a good price.

Spacious, strong, easy to fold. Came assembled ready to use. Worth the money paid.

A good comfy sun lounger – just what I needed

16. jeffreyreed says:

A good comfy sun lounger – just what I needed

17. ChristinMcbee says:

A good comfy sun lounger – just what I needed

A good comfy sun lounger – just what I needed

I bought this on prime day. This sunbed is worth every penny paid. It is strong and sturdy, wider than the average bed and comes with padding. The sun shade is neither good or bad as it depends how tall you are, I’m 5ft 3 so it does not feel constricted when sat reading. This sunbed comes into its own when my 6ft 18 stone hubby uses it he feels confident in the manufacture of this bed and it is comfortable for his ample size. Well made, easy to wipe down, has carrying handles as it is a bit weighty but that’s wher the build quality comes from, Great for the garden but not so much if you want to take it to the beach