Hyundai Electric Garden Tiller, Cultivator & Rotavator, 1500W, 450mm, 6 Blades, 10M Cable & 3 Year Warranty

hyt1050e hyt1500e .
Motor 1050w 1500W 150cc Petrol Engine
Working width 360mm 450mm 560mm
Working depth 220mm 220mm 260mm
Cable 10m 10m
Blades 4 6 4
Wheeled design?

Dimensions: 135 x 45.5 x 22.3 cm; 11 Kilograms
Model: HYT1500E
Manufacture: Hyundai

So easy to set up and use. Probably one of the best on the market and with so many extra options. Well worth the money.

I bought this electric tiller to break my back garden soil, it’s very powerful as into the soil I found many bricks and large rocks which the machine got them out. Amazing! As for the roots, mainly are cut, a few of them can get around the blades but this does not stop the job. I digg for about 14-17 cm deep.

Used it on our garden that the previous owners did little to and the cultivator attcked the root strew hard packed ground with gusto it takes a bit of hanging onto but it dug down deep

We’ve a relatively small garden but I love gadgets! A petrol rotavator would be too big big and far too heavy for the size of our garden, this is perfect. I was amazed how light it is and easy to move, it’s certainly no heavier than our electric lawnmower. At 1500 watts it’s plenty powerful enough for our soil. BUT do bear in mind this is really a tiller so useful for breaking down the soil ready for sowing. I did follow suggestions to dig the soil first. We have quite heavy soil with clay so I wouldn’t even attempt using the machine for the ‘first dig’ (others who have used a ’tiller’ for a first dig report burning out the motor or breaking the tines). Used with care this is perfect! Be prepared though, it is powerful and needs strong arms to keep under control!

5. JanA88ovvg says:

Easy to assemble, easy(ish) to work but physically demanding on a large rough area

6. EulahAlbrecht says:

Small yet powerful. Very easy to use. Makes light work of turning over my veg garden. Highly recommend.

I used it in my garden to remove the old grass and it worked very well. My garden soil is full of claw patches and it worked well.

Did a great job with my bumpy garden, so pleased with the results!

Brilliant bit of kit!

This tiller works really well, it’s light and easy to manoeuvre and creates a nice fine tilth. It’s also great for digging potato trenches by moving it sideways. About the only downside is that there is no speed control so it’s a bit manic at times! A shame they didn’t fit a speed controller like on most other electric tools. Bare in mind that is fairly hard work using it but you get a lot done in a short time. Assembly is very easy and the lead is a decent length. All in all, well worth the money.

For the garden ready to plant veg only problem couldn’t unscrew the nut to put oil in but was advised by the manufacturer that there was already oil in i

11. IngridSledge says:

For a corded tool it is very good an very powerful.

My garden is full of rock and stone. This little bad boy had no problem. Jumped around a bit so need to keep tight grip but once it goes deeper it’s good. Glad I got this as saved a bad back and weeks of digging

After being forced to bin my broken mantis petrol tiller, I took a punt on this 6 tone tiller.
    I didn’t expect much from an electric motor but Wow its a beast!
    Really surprised at its power – actually pulls harder than the Mantis.
    cultivated 3 large dry heavy clay beds in an hour.
    It has more power, 2 extra tines, cleaner engine ( no lire petrol, oil leaks or messing with spark plugs filters etc) lighter and a 1/3rd of the price of a Mantis.
    After 10 years of petrol tillers, I’m a convert to Electric.
    This Tiller is superb

14. Ian says:

his machine is awesome doing a great job would recomend

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersIt’s nice and light to use but had to keep a strong hold on it otherwise it bounces and tries to run away from you . Worked very nicely on my clay soil. Well worth buying.

16. Heather M says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our Usersi bought this to level my rear garden for my youtube channel and i was really surprised at how well it did on my heavy clay soil! i still need to do my youtube channel review release of this in use but i can tell you now, it will be good! @ the seller, keep up the great work 😀