Hyundai Lightweight 40cm 79cc 4 Stroke Push Rotary Petrol Lawnmower, 6 Cutting Central Height Adjustment Lawn Mower, Rust Proof Deck, Easy Storage, 3 Year Warranty.

hym400p
Engine Hyundai 79cc Hyundai 139cc Hyundai 139cc Hyundai 139c Hyundai 196cc Hyundai 196cc
Starting Method Recoil Recoil Electric or Recoil Electric or Recoil Recoil Push Button Electric / Recoil
Drive System Push Self Propelled Self Propelled Self Propelled Self Propelled Variable Speed Self Propelled
Cutting Width 40cm / 16″ 42cm / 17″ 45.7cm / 18″ 45.7cm / 18″ 50.8cm / 20″ 51cm / 20″
Cutting Heights 6 Positions: 25-75mm 6 Positions: 25-75mm 6 Positions: 25-75mm 6 Positions: 25-75mm 6 Positions: 25-75mm 6 Positions: 25-75mm
Discharge Options 2 in 1: Collect, Rear Discharge 3 in 1: Collect, Rear Discharge, Mulch 4 in 1: Collect, Rear Discharge, Side Discharge, Mulch 4 in 1: Collect, Rear Discharge, Side Discharge, Mulch 4 in 1: Collect, Rear Discharge, Side Discharge, Mulch 4 in 1: Collect, Rear Discharge, Side Discharge, Mulch
Grass Bag Volume / Type 40L Full Fabric 45L Half Plastic With Polyester Mesh Bag 70L Half Plastic With Polyester Mesh Bag 70L Half Plastic With Polyester Mesh Bag 70L Half Plastic With Polyester Mesh Bag 70L Half Plastic With Polyester Mesh Bag
Wheel Size Front: 15cm / Rear: 15cm Front: 15cm / Rear: 25cm Front: 18cm / Rear: 25.4cm Front: 18cm / Rear: 25.4cm Front: 20cm / Rear: 25cm Front: 20cm / Rear: 25cm
Wash Port

Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Hyundai
Colour: Blue
Quantity: 1
Size: HYM400P

1. AdelaHerzog says:

Bought this as it’s light weight and I need one I can put in the car.
    Does the job well and it’s easy to manoeuvre

2. Luke says:

Italy

Mancando la descrizione in italiano non si riesce a capire cosa si acquista ma visto il prezzo ho voluto rischiare.il prodotto ottimo, non ha alcune funzioni dei nuovi tagliaerba tipo l acceleratore e la frizione per farlo camminare da solo, ma tutto il resto perfetto. Di facile montaggio, partito al primo colpo. Fa bene il suo lavoro. Una nota, le carene sono in plastica e non i ferro . Comunque lo ricomprerei.

Great so far , not had any problems . Starts first time . Light weight.

4. ValentiBlundell says:

Took out of the box followed instructions which I found pretty straightforward. After reading some reviews on starting I found the opposite started first time on first pull and all subsequent starts. Impressed with the build and the cutting as this was the first cut of the season. Would highly recommend.

Very easy to assemble and cuts really well. Economical on the petrol, so far very pleased with everything!

6. MaudeMoffit says:

Really happy with this mower. We upgraded from electric and won’t go back! 0.8litre tank needs topping up each time we use it, gives a cut cut and is so much faster than our old electric flymo. We have a decent sized garden and this mows the front and back which is brill.

7. AugustaWild says:

Fantastic petrol mower. Starts easy came with oil. Obviously you need to purchase petrol from local garage. Easy to assemble. Very god value for money

Very good lawnmower and really good sellers if you have a Question they answer right away I was very happy with the Service

9. PilarIGZSyuidxd says:

Product came quicker than originally stated which was good as my allotment was getting overgrown. Reasonably easy to assemble, could be improved by using star knobs to attach handle tubing to mower as it would make storage and transporting much easier instead of having to unscrew 2 small Phillips screws every time. Minor point but the thread will soon wear out.

Excellent mower. Had elec up to now. Flew through grass just over a foot long on 2nd to lowest height. With elec my garden use to take about 1 hour to mow (not including emptying). With this I was done in just over 15 mins with less emptying.

Arrived in 2 days from ordering, Wow.

11. LonaWLVKzeevys says:

Right from ordering, exceptional service, told by Amazon it would be two weeks, seller delivered next day. Easy to assemble, started first time, easy to lower and raise for different lengths of grass. Handle folds for easy storage. Yes would definitely recommend.

Excellent Lawnmower, easy to assemble, Lightweight to lift, all considered probably the best all round Lawnmower I have used. [Excellent] Highly recommended.

13. NorrisCHXD says:

Cuts my lawn great I was a little concerned because it doesn’t sound powerful but I believe that is just the noise reduction Took me 15 minutes to cut both lawns as oppose to 35 minutes with my electric mowe

We had a problem but this lawnmower but was very efficiently dealt with.thank you

15. Simon Chandler says:

Just used it for the first time. The assembly was easy enough, although instructions could be better. It was a nice touch that it came with free oil. Just vut the grass and it does the job. Build quality is a bit lower than I expected. Lower that Webb lawnmower I had before. It is significantly lighter due to its plastic body, whixh was the main reason I bought this model

16. MarshalWinkler says:

It arrived a couple days after I ordered it so I was really happy with that. When I unpacked it I noticed one of the connectors was broken but I contacted the seller and they sent out a replacement part. It makes light work of the grass and it’s light enough to carry up the stairs to my back garden.

17. LarryRamon says:

Good mower to keep the lawn in shape. But not suitable for a bit higher grass.

With a large lawn this lawnmower is brilliant. My husband loves it. Easy to use and not heavy to push.

19. Susan says:

This is such an awesome lawn mower. Lightweight and very easy to use and keep clean. Adjust all wheels with one little handle. Saves a lot of time and effo

I just wanted a light, basic petrol push mower and this fits the bill perfectly. My old mower rusted through the metal chassis, as the new one is thick plastic no such problems. Its not as sturdy as the old metal one but for my small lawn its fine, the upside is that its half the weight so easier to lift up and down steps and into the car, its also very quiet compared with the old one and with a five year warranty its brilliant value.

I bought this lawn mover two weeks ago, and I can clearly recommended, for low price you have really high quality product, its small enough to fit my garden, its push power what I prefer so my son can used as well,and the grass is perfect cut.

22. Mo Harber-Lamond says:

My husband is delighted with his new mower. Only small problem that the screws to fit the handle to the body were two large, so had to spend ages searching our tool boxes for two matching screws to use. A minor irritation, otherwise great.

23. musclebuildingsupplements43 says:

Early days but so far very impressed. Easy to assemble , basically just the handle to put together, good instructions. Oiled up the engine started 2nd pull! The grass was very long approx 8 inches the mower coped on a high cut no problem then on a second much lower cut. Light and easy to manoeuvre……………………..Would recommend it.

24. CarissaK32 says:

Arrived 3 days after ordering. Quite easy to assemble and started for first time after just 5 pulls on chord. Still to use it on all lawn but first results encouraging.

25. SoonENFOlqco says:

This is a beautifully made product. It arrive in less that 24 Hours, took only a short time to assemble and started easily. It cut the grass and gathered the clippings neatly and perfectly. No complaints and at this price point it is unbeatable.

Easy to assemble great item – lightweight – everything I was afte

Easy to use and quite light to push considering it’s a petrol mower cuts grass well . Would recommend product .

Great lawnmower and easy to construct and use. Would recommend

29. AnhBOZWren says:

Great budget petrol lawn mower. Had an issue with a fuel leak but customer service great and helped rectify

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought this mower for a temporary solution and turns out it’s rather decent after a slight tighten to the throttle cuts rather well not the best but dose the job when needed too. Could do with a slightly bigger box for the cut grass

Good not perfect but good

It is light and easy to use and ideal for a small to medium sized law

Great mower very light east to push and move about and great mower for the price

33. HamishDickerman says:

Just got my new mower it was easy to set up only had to put in oil supplied and some fuel, primed the carb second put it was working. good price foe what you ge

Fantastic mower, easy to assemble and use. Cuts fantastic and reliable.

First time starter with auto cut off

Amazon were brilliant, ordered two for my kids, very happy.

36. Alastair Stevenson says:

Very easy to assemble light weight and easy to use

37. SludgeFeed Staff says:

My property sits on a half acre plot so the garden is large and for which this product should be quite unsuited. We are moving house down the line and I didn’t want to replace my larger mower which failed after 15 years of service. This little mover gets the job done in 90 mins and because its small and light its very manoeuvrable. Really pleased with it.

38. MarcyGWCHocgv says:

The polyester grass box has come away from the frame after 4 uses

bought this 4 my hubby,; studied everything about it, came 2 the conclusion that the price of this lawnmower reflected the length of the time u get with the guarantee – 3 years !! And the other great thing was that it is lightweight too !! My hubby has suffered with strokes on a regular basis, and so he can take his time mowing the grass without using alot of effort; In other words it’s ALOT easier for him now !!!

40. TahliaQYTL says:

Happy with my purchase, although it does take 3 pulls to start the engine. A great, lightweight, easily assembled, easy to use petrol lawnmower. Would recommend.

Decent little mower, ideal for lifting in to the car, a good cut, easy to use.

Prefect lawnmower for me. Quality built, easy to use and reliable. It’s small so the basket needs emptying quite a lot but it’s a great little mower that does it’s job really well.