INCENTIVUS 2 in 1 Dumbbell and Barbell Weights Set with Carry Case From Premium 20kg Chrome Weight Lifting Set With Connector Bar – Converts in Seconds! With Durable Rubber Comfort Grips

logohero2barbellexercises

Quality item comfortable only problem is it could do with being a foot longe

Quality item comfortable only problem is it could do with being a foot longe

4. SaraMatchbox Kitchen says:

Quality item comfortable only problem is it could do with being a foot longe

Quality item comfortable only problem is it could do with being a foot longe

6. Kate McCusker says:

I want to start doing small workouts with some weights at home as I get gym anxiety and I refuse to go on my own so when no one can come with me I can do small workouts at home and these are great for a scrawny guy like me to start off with, unfortunately the case did come cracked like some of the other reviewers have said however fortunately this doesn’t really affect the product at all just a bit of a downer 🙂

Great to start home workouts

7. CaseyDurrqu says:

Great to start home workouts

Great to start home workouts

9. ErinTejada says:

Great to start home workouts

10. LesliePelletier says:

Great to start home workouts

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    The finish on a couple isn’t great nor shiny , it’s no big deal but let’s it down for me .
    It’s a bit of a flaff changing from dumbbell to barbell so I think I will have to buy another set of barbells .
    All in all I’m happy and I find the case more than good for its purpose and seems heavyweight enough to me .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .
    They do pack away so well but as I have started training daily I just leave them on the floor .

Happy Enough

12. sshokie says:

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .

Happy Enough

13. BXWPhillip says:

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .

Happy Enough

14. ChristalBolling says:

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .

Happy Enough