INNOREL Low Profile Tripod Ball Head 52mm Ball Dia Max Load 66lb/30kg All Metal CNC 360° Panoramic Shooting Camera Mount with Two 1/4″ Arca Swiss Quick Release Plates for Tripod DSLR Camcorder(N52)

low gravity centra ballhead 360° panoramic view wide applications
low gravity centra ballhead

0.01mm CNC Technology

The gravity center of N36/N44/N52 is lower 0.59in/15mm than normal ballheads. More compact structure, higher efficiency.

Accurate CNC: Precise machining makes the quality of surface much better and prettier, brings smoother operation.

Colored by anodic oxidation, the same way with high-end tripod. The color of tripod head is more well-distributed and exquisite, refusing to fade or lose paint.

low gravity centra ballhead light weight design

Light Weight Design

Various lightweight measures have been applied.

1. Hollow Ball Design

2. Weight Reduction

low gravity centra ballhead double u notch

Double U Notch

More camera shooting angles are possible.

low gravity centra ballhead anti-lost design

Anti-lost Design

All the knobs of this ball head can not be screwed off.

The konbs won’t move horizontally when you rotate them.

low gravity centra ballhead

low gravity centra ballhead light weight design

low gravity centra ballhead double u notch

low gravity centra ballhead anti-lost design

low gravity center ball head low gravity center ball head ball head with handle Z-Flex Tilt Tripod Head-INNOREL MH5 CNC Aluminum Alloy All Metal Flexible Folding Z Pan Video Fluid Head Tripod Drag Pan Head INNOREL H90 CNC All Metal Panoramic Tripod Head Carbon Fiber Tripod with Center Column
Product type Ball head Ball head Ball head Foldable head Fluid head Tripod kit
Suggested combination purchase LT364C tripod ST324CT tripod RT55C tripod RT80C tripod RT90C tripod PW70 tripod base
Material CNC aluminum alloy CNC aluminum alloy CNC aluminum alloy CNC aluminum alloy CNC aluminum alloy 10 layers carbon fiber
Net weight 1.2lb/0.53kg 0.9lb/0.4kg 0.75lb/0.34kg 0.9lb/0.4kg 2.9lb/1.33kg 4.2lb/1.91kg
Max load 66lb/30kg 44lb/20kg 22lb/10kg 6.6lb/3kg 33lb/15kg 55lb/25kg
Feature Low gravity center Low gravity center Removable handle Portable 0.01mm CNC technology 2 in 1 tripod
Included Extra quick release plate Extra L quick release plate Extra quick release plate, CNC phone clip and screws Magic arm, CNC phone clip, screws and allen keys Extra quick release plate

Weight: 0.53 Kilograms
Size: N52
Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 9.3 centimetres
Brand: INNOREL
Model: N52
Colour: N52
Colour: N52
Size: N52

Canada

Very solid & compact for a mirrorless camera, or for my D750 with a 20f1.8. Heavier combinations like the D750 with my 200-500 would exceed its capabilities, but I have a hydrostatic head for that. Overall an excellent low profile, solid & cost-effective.

2. tanmay says:

Canada

3. LavonMartinovic says:

France

Une relle impression de qualit, c’est du solide.
    Cependant deux reproches :
    -Le niveau bulle ddi au plan horizontal est situ sous le plateau rapide, une fois l’appareil mont il n’est plus visible, dommage.
    -La molette de serrage de la rotule dispose d’une course importante, c’est pratique quand on veut librer trs progressivement le mouvement, mais si on a besoin d’un mouvement trs fluide tout de suite, dans la prcipitation on peu penser que quelques coups de molette vont suffire et au moment de bouger le botier le serrage sur la rotule est en fait encore bien prsent, il faut dvisser fond pour avoir une rotule 100% libre… peut tre une question d’habitude mais je prcise tout de mme.

4. DebraHarless says:

Australia

It’s a high quality. I compared n52 to n44. N52 weight even lighter. Price is very close AliExpress on sale price. But it’s delivered by next day. AliExpress may have to wait 1 to 2 months.

5. KatheriClemens says:

France

Une relle impression de qualit, c’est du solide.
    Cependant deux reproches :

Australia

Canada

So far seems like a solid unit. Locks into position solidly.

8. by BWW News Desk says:

Canada

So far seems like a solid unit. Locks into position solidly.

Germany

Fr den Preis, Top, braucht sich definitiv nicht hinter den sehr viel teuren Marken zu verstecke

10. Judson1005 says:

Germany

Germany

Germany

Honestly this is a very impressive ball head. Considering the price, it’s incredible. I doubt I could find anything like this for under 300 euros, and this one supports up to 30 kg which is unheard of!!!

Built-quality is top notch, as in built like a bulletproof tank. All the knobs have a very sturdy and precise feeling to them, not far from my Arca Swiss ballhead which is 3 times the price of this.

I would have no hesitation putting my $50,000 Alexa Mini on this thing.

The ball head comes in a dedicated pouch and even comes with an extra tripod plate.

A no-brainer in my book.

A no-braine

Italy

Per questo prezzo una bella testa a sfera che fa il suo lavoro se non si vuole spendere un capitale.

14. Meghan29Gmbfzhr says:

Italy

15. Jo says:

United States

Excellent combination of quality, price and functionality. I’m using it for panorama pictures with my medium format Fuji camera and it works great.

18. KathaleenHubert says:

Germany

Der Kopf ist klasse !
    Sehr wertig im Handling,groe krftige Arretierung soda ich keine Angst habe,ihm eine groe schwere
    Kamera mit Tele anzuvertrauen.Dabei ist er angenehm leicht und klein.Wrde ihn jederzeit wiederkaufen
    (aber ich brauche nur einen) !

Germany

Der Kopf ist klasse !
    (aber ich brauche nur einen) !

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersPerfect for the SLIK Pro 700 DX Tripod Legs. Supports Sig Patrol 7.63 with silencer and mag with no problem. all are stable and secure.

22. James Hercher says:

23. ArlethaEarsman says:

Spai

De lo mejor del mercado por este precio.
    Le ha dado una nueva vida a mi viejo tripode de aluminio

United States

44mm is solid and low profile. With proper tension settings, the operation is smooth. It can be tightened to a frozen position, or a higher tension which allows you to position the lens into a nearly frozen position and further adjust without re-adjusting the tension. For the 200-600mm lens, I would definitely go with the 44mm at least. I would recommend this.

Spai

De lo mejor del mercado por este precio.
    Le ha dado una nueva vida a mi viejo tripode de aluminio

26. SherrilHumphrey says:

27. CallieCloud says:

United States

I ordered this to go with the Innorel tripod and I’m glad that I did, like the tripod this ball head is build like a tank. It’s sturdy and my camera feels safe mounted to it, It’s easy to use and the double cut outs to enable looking down with the camera, are a fantastic help. So far, I’m very happy with my Innorel buys and will continue to use them.

Germany

War aber leider mit seinen 0,34 kg fr mein kleines Tischstativ viel zu schwer. Ansonsten kann ich diesen Kugelkopf von INNOREL nur loben, er ist formvollendet, praktisch verstellbar, gut festzustellen und hat sogar noch eine extra Schnellwechselplatte und eine Tasche dabei.
    Also klare Kaufempfehlung z.B. fr SLR-Kameras (z.B. Canon 6D mit Tele: Canon EF 70-200 mm) und groes Stativ.

United States

Bought this to top my Leofoto mini carbon fiber tripod for my FX Impact M3 air rifle.

It’s better than I could’ve ever hoped for.

United States

It’s better than I could’ve ever hoped for.

Anybody having g thoughts about purchasing one do before the secret is out.

Canada

Ball moves smoothly, tension knob adjustment provides fine adjustment, the 44mm ball is perfect for a Fuji X-T4 with 50-140mm lens, you might get away with the 36mm version.

Canada

Piece de bonne qualit .Bien conu. Rotule trs stable. Peux supporter un poids de 15 Kg.
    Facile a manipuler . Excellent produit.

35. DD says:

Italy

Da prima impressione solida e stabile, buona anche la modulabilit della frizione sulla sfera (stesso comando del serraggio) modulazione della ralla di base (360) quasi inesistente ma sbloccata risulta leggermente frenata e gradevole. Nel complesso un buon prodotto la sto testando con Tamron 150-600, fornir maggiori dettagli.

36. MaryellBaier says:

United States

The only thing I would change on this product is I wish the tension knob was bigger and you could use more torque to secure the clamping device.
    Having said that however, it is a great product and I would definitely recommend it.

United States

It’s great! I was able to change out the mount for different cameras.

United States

It’s great! I was able to change out the mount for different cameras.

40. Daniel Pateman says:

France

Enfin une rotule qui tient la route par rapport celle qui sont mont directement sur les trpieds vendu dans le commerce.

41. EmoryBlackall says:

France

42. RheaDelprat says:

Australia

Excellent Ball Head. Great value. Does what other ballheads can do at a fraction of the price. Highly recommend.

43. CharaLombardi says:

Australia

United States

This is an outstanding product. I use a relatively heavy camera (Nikon D850) and very long nighttime exposures. Vibration-free shooting is a must for me. I have used this for more than a year in the field now, and it meets all my hopes and expectations. At double the price this would still be a bargain.

46. KristyMancini says:

United States

Very solid machining, not too heavy for my mount. Big knobs won’t unscrew completely and fall off.