Kärcher SC 2 Upright Easyfix Steam Mop

SC2 Upright
Kärcher Steam Cleaner

SC 2 Upright

The Kärcher SC 2 Upright EasyFix steam mop makes cleaning your hard floors effortless, harnessing the power of super-heated steam to kill 99.99%* of all common household bacteria using just tap water and producing sparkling results with no chemicals. It’s ready to go in 30 seconds thanks to its fast-heating continuous cleaning system.

SC2 Easy Fix
SC 2 Upright

Ideal for sealed hard floors

Quick and deep steam cleaning of sealed hard floors.

SC 2 Upright

Ready in 30 seconds

Fast heat-up means this machine is ready with a non-stop cleaning system in just 30 seconds.

SC 2 Upright

Clean without chemicals

With this device, all you need is tap water to deep clean your home.

SC 2 Upright

Dirt-free handling

Quickly change cloths without coming into contact with dirt thanks to the new EasyFix floor tool.

Dimensions: 31.4 x 16.8 x 118.5 cm; 2.54 Kilograms
Brand: Kärcher
Model: 15133470
Colour: Yellow
Colour: Yellow

1. OnitaUnderhill says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersOverall I like this steam cleaner, less bulky then the ones I have previously owed. Great for wooden floors and floor tiles gets in to my grout. However the cable is ridiculous, I have had previous steam cleaners like Shark and I would only have to plug in once so I could do my hallway, living room, dining room and kitchen at the same time. With this steam cleaner I have to plug in, in every room which to me is a nightmare as you just want to get on with it. This would be 5 star if it wasn’t for the short cable! Great value though!

2. Beth Howard says:

I have the FC3 floor polisher which is good but not as easy and hygienic as this Sc2 really impressed it’s lightweight hygienic easy to assemble and use , but BUY extra towel mops they are easy to change , Velcro fastening but the steam will ensure you need extra mop heads to complete the job if you want to do large areas ! Five stars deserved

3. CathleenDupont says:

his is by far the sturdiest steam cleaner I have ever had, very strong handle. Great pad shape. every thing about this machine is great. I wish I had got one sooner.

4. NicholBocanegra says:

This is a really good product. It makes you want to mop the floor more often. The great thing is that it is so hot, it does not require detergent. It cleans with heat.
    I use it on tiles in the kitchen and wooden floors in the living space. So it gets used a lot. It heats up very quickly and is ready for use in seconds.
    The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that it should come with some replacement cloths because they get dirty quickly. I had to go and order them very quickly.

5. SamanthFortney says:

The device is good it cleans well but it is quite heavy and the cable is far too short. I had to buy a single plug extension for it as I live in an open plan house and I couldn’t even get it to the end of the kitchen without having to unplug and find another socket. Admittedly I prefer my old vax (handle snapped after 3 years so thought I’d try something else)

Steamer is fantastic, only downside is that the cable is too short.

7. RoseannMahoney says:

Steamer is fantastic, only downside is that the cable is too short.

8. WilfredMize says:

Steamer is fantastic, only downside is that the cable is too short.

This keeps our wood floors pristine without using chemicals. It’s easy to use and the floor is dry in minutes. The cleaning cloths are easily machine washed after soaking in hot water for a while. It’s a pity the cable is not longer but I just use and extension lead.

10. KatheriDZDZ says:

Love it for its sturdiness. Has a filter cartridge inside so should last longer than the others. They all seem to scale up or start leaking after a while. It seems to steam through the entire base thing and not just bits of it. Very nice to handle and as I said sturdy. It doesn’t feel like it is going to break. Some people complained about the length of the cable and I was worried but it is exactly the same length as all the other steamer’s cable. It feels more expensive than the previous ones I had. Am happy with it. Would recommend.

12. Tod Marks says: