LEGO 75314 Star Wars The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle Building Toy for Kids Age 9 , Set with 5 Clones Minifigures & Gonk Droid Figure

7531475314Dorsal fin

Pull up the central dorsal fin to access the detailed interior.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />75314Stud-shooting speeder

Features a LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 stud shooters to boost the battle play possibilities.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />7531475314
Perfect for role play

Iconic characters with cool weapons

This building set includes 5 LEGO minifigures of Bad Batch clones Tech, Echo, Hunter, Wrecker and Crosshair with assorted weapons and Tech’s buildable backpack, plus a Gonk Droid LEGO figure.

Dimensions: 7.05 x 35.4 x 37.3 cm; 1.18 Kilograms
Model: 75314
Material: Plastic
Colour: Multicolor
Pack Quantity: 969
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 9 years and up
Assembly: Yes
Colour: Multicolor
Dimensions: 7.05 x 35.4 x 37.3 cm; 1.18 Kilograms
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 969

Bought as a Christmas present for an avid star wars fan. He loved it and it is a great model

2. Albert Khoury says:

Italy

Per gli appassionati un must have. Infans di Star Wars non possono lasciarsi scappare l’intera Bad Batch al completo!

I have not used Lego in over 40 Years. I love my Star Wars and Lego Stars Wars is something that has always look cool. This kit is amazing .. I have rediscovered my Childhood. It takes me back to the days of Star Wars in the late 70s and early 80. Really enjoyed putting this together. really great fun.

As a kid, I was no good at following instructions. I had no trouble building this. It was great fun and amazing value for money, when you look its cost. Lego is creat quality, no one else makes building blocks like they do.

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

4. Just Jared says:

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

5. AngeliaJ87 says:

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

6. Greg says:

My older brother is a huge fan of Lego and Star Wars, so getting this for him was a total no brainer. It kept him thoroughly entertained for hours, gradually constructing his … Star Wars-y thing (forgive me, but I’m not the Star Wars fan).
    There were a few times that he seemed to get a little frustrated, and struggled putting things together, but at the end of it, he was really pleased and seemed to have enjoyed putting it together.

Lego is always worth the money you spend, and this is no exception. If he gets bored of this, he can take it apart and build something new with the parts, or he can try to dig out the instructions and built it again. But for now, it’s sat on his shelf, and he seemed to really enjoy making it.

9. Sara Hassan says: