Makita DUB186Z 18V Li-ion LXT Blower – Batteries and Charger Not Included

Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Makita
Colour: Blue/Black
Quantity: 1

1. Reuters says:

I bought this as a present for my daughters boyfriend who is a builder. He just wanted a blower, not too powerful to tidy up jobs at the end of the day. Lightweight and cordless, perfect.

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our Usershe blower is great but why do you recommend the short nozzle and the dust bag? they do not fit this model of blower. I’ve returned the short nozzle and using the bag on another tool.

Great bit of kit so many uses ,I bought it for drying my mountain bike and motorbikes after cleaning them .

4. German67Cauuu says:

Brilliant garden blower, had larger and more powerful blowers, But this without doubt the bes

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersVery pleased with this blower. It is easy to use, has a great reach and the two power settings are really useful depending on the job at hand. I’d happily recommend this product.

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersWhen you inbox it you think – this is tiny! It is a very lightweight, one-handed tool, but amazingly powerful. It will easily blow leaves and garden detritus into a convenient pile for scooping up. Professional gardeners will want something bigger and noisier but for amateur gardeners wanting to tidy up leaves etc it is superb. We have had a Flymo corded garden blower vac in the garage for years and never got it out – too much hassle. This is so easy. Another Makita five stars.

Light weight, compact, easy to use. Just want a bag that fits to use the vacuum facility

Good quality and good price for a makita. I was initially skeptical about getting a blower but it’s incredible useful piece of kit. A 3ah battery lasts about 15-20 mins which is enough to get the job done. Surprisingly powerful.

9. Special to The Washington Post says:

Very powerful for such a small lightweight machine. 5ah needed for large area

10. AugustuWIBH says:

Very nice blower easy and lightweight to use. Good power as well

11. EzekielNewell says:

Very nice blower easy and lightweight to use. Good power as well

12. JoyceA13xv says:

For what it is it’s brilliant! I have the batteries for my existing power tools, and this runs well on a 5.0a for probably 20mins. Great for clearing the workshop floor and a few leaves off the drive! Great purchase!

13.  United Kingdom

Works well, isn’t the lightest with a 4Ah battery but could be if I had smaller. My main issue is you have to lean over for the air to go directly across the ground, I’m 5’11 and the nozzle is okay but works better closer to the ground meaning you have to lean over more.

14. Rodney Stearns says:

Light weight, easy to use. Used 6ah battery, so no problem with battery life.

The makita blower 18 volt was my only choice as have an extensive range of Makita 18 volt tools, very good value as well.

It’s great little thing it has three speeds and is only 95db on top speed.
    Speed 1 will blow leafs away only thing I don’t like is that Makita should of put a locking button on it so you don’t have to hold the trigger besides that it’s great and is apart of the lxt range so I already have a battery for it as I use Makita tools for work

17. Dianne19Rjse says:

What’s to say she blows great and is a keeper . Just need something to make my dinner now !

Nice bit of kit as always with Makita, great price

Easy to use and not too heavy. Saves me a lot of time and energy

20. TaraMuncytojzah says:

Lovely and lightweight,easy to use and powerful enough for what you want.

21. Melvina96O says:

I purchased this on offer and was really pleased with how powerful it was for the price.

22. BrainCrace says:

Does what it says on the box. 3 x power levels and does the trick so far, good battery life too