Massage Gun, RENPHO Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager up to 3200rpm with 20 Adjustable Power Speeds 6 Massage Heads and LCD Display for Muscle Relaxation Recovery, Black

Brand: RENPHO
Origin: China

1. lateraleating says:

I was recommended investing in a percussion gun by my osteopath as the original was developed by a physio. The Renpho has everything the more expensive models have but is certainly not a cheap alternative. Build quality is excellent, the battery life outstanding and the results brilliant. I suffer from a frozen T1 and this eases the pain and increases mobility. The instructions are basic so I would recommend downloading an app to show you how to use it. You shouldn’t press down and you shouldn’t move it around, you should move the Renpho slowly and focus on knots. You should also only massage for a minute at a time in one area/muscle group.

I’ve invested in a few massagers recently and this is by far the best style. The Renpho is a quality product.

2. Lauren Hughes says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersI looked at quite a few different massage guns before settling on this one and I’m glad I did.

The gun itself is a little bigger than I was expecting but it’s comfortable to hold and it feels sturdy, not like some cheap plastic thing that’s going to shake itself apart within a matter of days. It has some weight to it but not so much that it becomes too heavy with prolonged use. The controls are simple to use and very touch-responsive. It arrived with 70% power, so I was able to use it immediately.

It comes in a very nice carry case, which has separate slots for the massage gun itself, the charging unit (which had the UK 3-pin plug on it) and each of the attachments. I particularly like this case as I’ve seen some others with pretty poor quality cases, some of which have no slots for the attachments or charger, so everything’s basically unprotected and/or rattling around loose inside the case. That might be fine if you don’t intend to take it anywhere but in my opinion, this one is much better; well protected outside and well organised inside. There’s also a warranty card and a user manual in the case, the latter of which gives you all the information you need about operating the massage gun and which attachment to use for which part of the body.

In terms of functionality, the massage gun and the various attachments are excellent. The attachments just slot in and out with a bit of force, but not too much and they’re very secure during use. The gun has plenty of power with 20 speed settings but the 4-6 range is comfortable for most body parts and you can go up to the 8-10 range for larger muscles such as the quads without any problems.

That said, I don’t think I’d want that much power around my neck or shoulders. I don’t know who anyone could use this with the speed at 20 but it’s nice to have the headroom I guess; I’d rather it had more power than necessary rather than too little. It also switches off after 15 minutes and personally, I’ve found that to be more than enough time to do what I’ve needed to do with it. If you did want to use it for longer, you can simply turn it on for another 15 minutes, of course.

In terms of power consumption, it seems very reasonable. As I said, it arrived with 70% charge, right out of the box and I’ve used it for about an hour in total (over a period of days) since then, which has dropped that charge down to just 60%. I don’t think I’ll need to charge this more than once every couple of weeks or so, which I don’t have any problems with.

All in all, I’m extremely happy with this product. I’ve used it after every gym session this week and it’s definitely helped loosen up my muscles and speed up recovery.

4. BurtonHirst says:

I had this treatment by a professional, but at 60 a session it was expensive, I got my own gun in a special offer so it only cost me 60, and it’s the best spent money ever, the machine is powerful and easy to use, and it does a brilliant job on your aches and muscle strains!!! 5

5. RogelioINPF says:

6. Boyd1964uwyfg says:

Works amazing well, great quality of product. No sharp edges on the.gun or the accessories included.
    Excellent holding grip. Very well touch buttons, easy to control and chose program of massage.
    This one was the replacement of slightly smaller product, with 30 programs to massage.
    This one looks much better and work much stronger, being at the same time much quieter.
    So must be true brushless motor than.
    Using it for about few minutes, I think it will stay with us…

7. Louise says:

Bought as a gift for the husband as every day seems to bring an ache or pain in a new place. Who knew there were so many bits that could hurt eh?
    The gun packs a massive punch, and the interchangeable heads are interesting – not tried them all yet though. It takes a bit of getting used to as you kind of want to press onto the skin rather than just let the gun do the work.
    The downside is the weight – it is pretty heavy and quite a job to hold it for long periods unless you have strong arms and wrists.

The product was a gift for my Son who suffers a lot with muscular pain and tight hamstrings. He used it before football, and again after playing a full 90 minutes, and reported no muscle tightness at all. Really impressed and great value for money.

This massage gun is amazing for whoever is in pain. I used this on my shoulders and arm. So much relief. It’s a good size to hold and not to heavy to hold like other massagers. Comes in a small bag with other attachments (yet to use). It’s also have different speeds which you increase by digital buttons. Very worth the buy!!

This is easy to use with many fitments to suit most muscles. There are 20 settings so easy to find just the right one. The battery life is excellent and this explains why some people may find the gun slightly heavy. However, the grip is excellent making it easy to use.

13. Jorja6758e says:

The best piece of equipment I have ever bought, which I have recommended to all my friends. No more DOMS, and it had worked magic on my recent high hamstring tendonopathy. I cannot fault this message gun and reasonably priced too. This is a must buy if you’re a sports person.

14. LashondHSW says:

Fab battery life on this, so far so good. It’ll take a while to get the hang of certain angles as to not feel like you’re hitting bone. Not for the faint hearted if you’re going to use it on full speed with pressure!
    A little top heavy so be careful how you hold it, considering the power and battery it has it doesn’t get hot at all. Impressive for the price