Morphy Richards Chroma 971502 Square Sensor Bin with Motion Sensing Technology and 3 Lemon Scented Bin Liners, 42L, Black

Automatic Lid
Manual Open/Close Button No No
Capacity 42 Litres 50 Litres 60 Litres 75 Litres
Multiple Compartments No No No
Batteries 4 x AA 4 x AA 6 x AAA 6 x AAA

Dimensions: 25 x 34 x 64 cm; 2.5 Kilograms
Brand: Morphy Richards
Model: 971502
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Hands free operation is ideal for maintaining high standards of hygiene. The Morphy Richards lemon scented bin bags are extremely strong and easily removed even when heavy. Batteries last six months if average family use.

If a bin can look stylish, then this is it. You get used to the automatic sensor, and it does make me smile when it’s being over sensitive some times. Overall really pleased.

Nice bin smaller than I thought and bags that came with it way to tight to use !

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Only issue is you need to get your timing right if scraping plates so the lid doesn’t close as you’re still putting stuffin the bin but I do love the product and the holding ring is a great design feature so the bin ban never slips back into the bi

Bought for a small kitchen. Nice and compact. Love the auto open function. Great Product!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Plenty of space and nice looking really pleased with this item

7. Monica J. White says:

Bin is brilliant. Bin bags included did not fit the bin but the bin is very stylish.

8. JanisFarrell says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Amazing so far and has made putting stuff in the bin a pleasure.
    If your hands are full of rubbish etc then you can wave a knee infront of the sensor and it opens.
    I love things that just work and this does.

My nephew loves this he stands by it laughing his head off when it opens and closes. Silly things abuse babies… Think I may buy him one for Christmas

10. JaxonS59utkkv says:

My only issue is there is nothing on the sides to lift it when moving to wash the floor.

11. dealzon says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I just love it, to be honest. Looks great, pretty robust. Automatic lid is cool.
    But the bags that come with it are just not very sturdy (handles keep breaking).

12. CatalinMennell says:

Bought to replace a 8 year old bin. Nice size, looks sleek. However the sensor is very slow to sense you, and the lid opening speed is even slower. The old bin was quicker and more responsive.

Germany

Optisch ein Hingucker! Es ist wirklich schwer einen offen in der Kche stehenden Mlleimer zu finden. Dieser war ein Volltreffer. Da er nicht aus Kunststoff ist, sieht er hochwertig aus. Der Sensormechanismus funktioniert sehr gut. Das Fassungsvermgen ist ausreichend.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Absolutely nothing wrong with this bin and looks great in the kitchen, my only personal issue would be it’s too small for a family of 4

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This was a sensor bin. I bought one for myself and love it. No more touching bins. My daughter recently moved house so bought one for her also. She’s very impressed.

17. JoeyFleetbvmhifn says:

18. KristofMarcello says:

great quailty, sizes and fit is perfect for what I needed.

great quailty, sizes and fit is perfect for what I needed.

20. ZYJGabriel says:

Good design, automatic open and close feature works well. It was nice to have the free sample of corresponding bin liners but these are no longer available to buy through the manufacturer, supermarket liners work fine. My only criticism would be it isn’t very tall, my fault perhaps for not measuring but could do with it being 5-10cm higher.

21. Love2shop Offers - powered by FeedBurner says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Love this bin, fantastic bit of kit, only down side you have to be literally on the sensor for it to open, however this may suit some customers.

22. GertrudeMccool says:

23. Klemen Breznikar says:

Italy

Cestino di buona robustezza ed eleganza. Il meccanismo di apertura fa un po’ rumore ma funziona bene

24. AndroidGuys says:

Easy to use I love it, so easy to keep clean too

25. JessikaMaldonad says:

Italy

Molto comodo e funzionale per quanti riguarda i sacchetti un po difficili da trovare le misure

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I didnt realise how hard it would be to find a Black bin the right size to match my kitchen decor. This one is brilliant. Sensor opens lid, easy to clean. Perfect size. Quality item .

Germany

Ich bin hoch zufrieden mit diesem Artikel. Funktion und Optik sehr schn

Germany

Gefllt mir sehr gut, aber ich htte gerne die Mlltten auch, die dabei waren. Knnte mir jemand helfe

We were not looking for a sensor bin, but this happened to be the only bin that would fit in our small kitchen reasonably well. However, now that we have one, I am pretty darn pleased with it! It’s actually very nice to have hands-free disposal. We’ve also had a lot of fun naming the bin and ascribing it a personality ;). It took a little while to get our cat to no longer be scared every time the bin opened and closed, but eventually it became associated with treats and mealtimes, and they are now the best of friends. It’s very easy to change out the bags, and they keep seated very well in the lid. Welcome to the family, binsley ;)!

Looks stylish in my new kitchen. I read some previous reviews about how hard it is to get the bag out, however I haven’t had any problems with this so, comes out very easy.

Great bin. Neat and tidy..one down side is the bin is not sealed. Very hard to wash it. Cant fill it with water to rinse it out and the base and sides are screwed on and it leaks out the bottom.

But estheticly very nice

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Love this bin, very nice in the kitchen, opens and shuts easily without needing to touch it. Beautiful desig

33. Rose Behar says:

34. BSUWolfgan says:

Germany

ausprobieren muss ich nun sagen das er leider ein paar macken in der Elektronik hat.
    Er ffnet dann einfach die Klappe nicht oder geht von alleine nicht zu. Alles im alles ok

Love this! Really good to be able to throw things in the bin without having to touch it. The base is sturdy. The lid is probably the weakest part, could easily be broken as the hinges are a bit flimsy. It’s easy to empty. The batteries last a long time. It’s not so easy to keep the rim clean but the base wipes down well. It’s very sensitive and opens if you just walk past so best stored somewhere out of the way! Wouldn’t want to go back to a manual bin now. Definitely recommend this product.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

For the price i paid its the best. It looks stylish and perfect fit in our kitchen. Easy to use.

38. GustavoWooten says:

Wouldn’t say it’s worth over 100 lucky bought when half price the who thing seems fairly cheaply made

40. FUZKellesqifr says:

Love I haven’t got to lift lift . Beware of a cat if you have one He thinks it’s a toy loves reaching up and looking in when the bin detects him stood in fro

41. LenardHannaford says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersArrived on time, easy to assemble, works perfectly. Mechanism a little clunky when lid closes but minor irritant only. Nice and compact and fits the space perfectly. Would recommend. They give you some lemon scented bin liners too!

Nice and compact. Pleased with the purchase.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Like the size nice compact size for a small kitchen works fine so far the only thing I would say is its a bit pricey but I still would recommend

43. Mandy Walker says:

Very useful and nice.
    Saving my garbage bags.
    No mess In the kitche

Spai

Es funcional, prctico, bonito, ocupa poco espacio y tiene buena capacidad. Eatoy muy satisfecha con esta compra.