Morphy Richards Saute and Soup Maker 501014 Brushed Stainless Steel Soup Maker

Simple Steps

The Soup Maker is designed to be quick and easy to use. Simply prepare and chop your ingredients into small pieces, place them inside the soup maker and choose either the smooth or chunky setting. For best results chop your ingredients to 1 – 2 cm pieces to allow quicker cooking and better blending. The easy to use control panel features an LED countdown display that shows exactly how long your soup has left to cook while you just sit back and let your soup maker do the hard work for you.

Preparing Your Soup Maker

Align the soup maker lid with the jug to ensure the lid slots into the unit correctly. If not aligned correctly the soup maker will not perform. Once you have set the programme you wish to use, please do not lift the lid to see your soup, until the cycle has completely finished. If you lift the lid the programme will cut out and re-set back to the beginning.

Made to Your Taste

The Smooth programme blends and gently cooks soup in just 21 minutes, while the Chunky programme cooks wholesome soup with a thicker consistency in 28 minutes. If your soup is a little too chunky for your liking, just press the blend button until the texture of the soup is to your taste.

Pause Function

The soup maker also features a pause function which allows you to remove the lid part way through the cooking cycle, add herbs, spices or seasoning and when you reapply the lid the program will remember the time that is left and finish the cooking cycle. This soup maker even comes with an additional juice function, so you can create delicious, healthy smoothies and juice drinks too.

Dimensions: 22.4 x 17 x 31 cm; 2.3 Kilograms
Brand: Morphy Richards
Model: 501014
Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel
Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel

1. Todd McDonagh says:

I have had to purchase a new one because the one I had for 3 years gave up. It has been used approx 3 times a week for 3 years and makes delicious and healthy soups. Not as expensive as some soup makers but provides soup which is what more expensive models do. Couldnt fault it.

2. CoralWatling says:

Bought for my son and daughter-in-law,
    I’ve got the same one have had for a good few years now makes beautiful soups would recommend.

4. AveryNealey says:

Love using this and makes soup making even easier. Only issue is I wish the stainless jug detached for cleaning!Everything else excelle

5. Ionut Ilascu says:

Always wondered why not just use a pan till I saw my friend use one. (Doesn’t boil over, doesn’t stick, can walk away) Love it! So easy to use. Literally just throw your ingredients in with a stock cube/water and 28 mins later DONE

Never throw away past their best or leftover vegetables again. With the addition of just onion and vegetable stock this makes healthy, tasty soup in under 30 minutes ( excluding preparation time). The best gadget I’ve bought in years.

8. themummyblogger says:

This has been the best purchase ever , you have no reason not to eat healthily , takes little time to prepare and just throw it all in, and add what veg/ flavourings you like so easy would recommend this to everyone , tinned soups are a thing of the past, can even get your children involved preparing and choosing their veg encourages them to eat more healthy best invention ever also so easy to clea

9. RosalinU67 says:

This machine will improve your;
    Life, Health, Sleep pattern and meal times for ever!
    It not only reduces the time of cooking it seems to bring out the very essence of all the ingredients you use.
    Simple, very automated, fantastic and BEAUTIFULLY kind to anything you use, making whatever you create simply stunning……

Being able to saut soup ingredients first makes this a real cooks appliance. There is a a much better smoothness than using a stick blender and as it has a timer you don’t have to be around to watch it. I never thought I’d find it so useful but I love it.

I have had one myself for about 18 months so decided to purchase one for my son (he is in his late 30s) as he had seen and liked mine, my son is over the moon with his, this particular soup maker is easy to use and easy to clean it has to be one of the best.