NutriBullet NBLP9 900W Blender Champagne Multi-Function Cold Beverage Smoothie Maker- 2 Cup Sizes and Stay Fresh Lid

nutribullet, nutribullet original, nutribullet comparison
The original and bestselling loved by millions For a smoother drinking experience The first in the series with Smart hands free technology Smart technology, more power and premium accessories Hot soups from scratch in 7 mins, or NutriBlast smoothies in 60 seconds
Power 600 Watts 900 Watts 1000 Watts 1200 Watts 1700 Watts

Dimensions: 25.7 x 14.6 x 36 cm; 2.5 Kilograms
Brand: NutriBullet
Model: Unknown
Colour: Champagne
Colour: Champagne

1. IreneIjymnzqp says:

Bought for husband’s birthday. He’s very pleased with it. The funny thing was it arrived just in the nutri bullet box (no Amazon box) so it wasn’t much of a surprise for my husband, but we saw the funny side.

2. psalber says:

Brilliant nutribullet does everything as advertised. I expected it to be noisy but it isn’t as noisy as my old food blender and does everything in a 3rd of the time or less! Excellent and highly recommend this model. No negatives.

This is by far the best blender I have ever used. I have used it at least once a day since I got it 2 weeks or so ago. But do beware of filling it up too far, it did spill out once but that was my own fault!
    Super easy to clean and use, it is quite loud so if you have sensitive ears something to be aware of. I blender for about 30 seconds and it can crush ice, frozen fruit, yogurt, fruits and veg easily.
    Best blender ever! I first purchased the ‘magic bullet’ but it is noway as good as this. Worth the price 🙂

4. Daniel Starkey says:

Blends easily and quickly.
    Easy to clean just what I needed

5. KandisJohann says:

I am lucky enough have both the Nutrabullet NBLP9 900W Blender and the Juicer-combination which provides me with countless options of drinks/sauces/food on the go/pretty much any addition I might need to add the final touch to a dish before serving. Whatever you can imagine, these machines can really help your fresh food creativity!!!!

6. James Hercher says:

I know you are umming and awwing about it. Just buy it! So worth it. I use mine every single day for multitude of things and I love it.

PRO-TIP: Do NOT submerge the blade attachment in water. Instead just clean the top part of the attachment. Otherwise water gets in and starts rusting, you’ll have to replace it very soon after.