PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controlle

playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
  1. DualSense wireless controller

HAPTIC FEEDBACK

Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.

2. DualSense wireless controller

ADAPTIVE TRIGGERS

Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.

3. DualSense wireless controller

Discover a deeper gaming experience with the innovative new PS5 controller

The DualSense wireless controller for PS5 offers immersive haptic feedback, dynamic adaptive triggers and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic design.

Explore all the innovative features which bring gaming worlds to life.

4. DualSense wireless controller

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE-UP

Explore new gaming frontiers and ignite your gaming nights with two new galaxy-inspired DualSense wireless controller colours.

5. DualSense wireless controller

Play together on PS5

Grab player two and discover a world of local multiplayer games for the PlayStation 5 console, including sports, platformers and intense shooters that all take advantage of the DualSense wireless controller’s incredible sensory features.

playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller

Dimensions: 18.9 x 7 x 19.2 cm; 430 Grams
Model: 9399506
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Origin: China

1. DominicCoon says:

As always with sony, a little pricey, but the in all fairness the PS5 is in another level, the feedback and sound and motion detection you can use woth this controller is unreal, I’m sure as more games cone out the price will be worth every penny.

2. Aloysius Low says:

The haptic feedback is great, controller looks fantastic and for the most part fits comfortably in my hand.

It is larger than the PS4 controller so for those with smaller hands this may be a problem. Also white is a poor colour choice as the controller quickly shows up marks.

3. Meara Isenberg says:

I’ve tested all the features, I’ve inspected it high and low, I’ve used it for hundreds of hours and I am in love. The ONLY thing I would change about this controller is the spacing of the face buttons, they’re a bit too far away, that’s it. I love i

I have bought a bundle of these things with my PS5 .

Controller: surprisingly I thought it may feel awkward in comparison with PS4 older slimmer version but no, it’s OK.
    The sensitivity is very good. Seems better than PS4 one especially with thumb sticks on.
    They look great and you can get cool silicone skins for them already.
    Bad thing is that it doesn’t come with charging cable.

Charger: you plug it into the main socket and not into your plays station meaning when you turn your PS5 off the controlers get charged when not in use , unlike other charges that are plugged into your console .
    Bad thing is taht if you use silicone sleeves you have to take them off for charging as sleeves prevent sensors touching.
    Also for 25 I would expect some charging light indicator etc but no , nothing , just plain block.

Camera: it’s slightly different than PS4 but made on the same principle, flexible leg and main body. Overall works well.

5. SamanthStutchbu says:

I have bought a bundle of these things with my PS5 .

They look great and you can get cool silicone skins for them already.
    Bad thing is that it doesn’t come with charging cable.

I have bought a bundle of these things with my PS5 .

They look great and you can get cool silicone skins for them already.
    Bad thing is that it doesn’t come with charging cable.

I have bought a bundle of these things with my PS5 .

They look great and you can get cool silicone skins for them already.
    Bad thing is that it doesn’t come with charging cable.

8. CraigS05wxi says:

The controller has been upgraded for PS5 and there is plenty of reviews out there about it.

The 1st thing you notice is how much heavier it is than the DS4, this is due to the extra motors and sensors installed. I find it slightly too small for my hands as my little fingers seem to rub on the base of the handles which can be annoying after long gaming sessions.

My only other gripe is the built in speaker and mic, don’t get me wrong it’s ace for quick chat but for prolonged chat I still use my headset because I can’t hear the other gamers loud enough over the sound of the TV when gaming. So for quick hello’s the inbuilt speaker/mic does a job but for full on gaming chat you will still need your headsets

9. NatashaGiles says:

I like the new controller, it is comfortable to hold and I like the new features they added

10. VilmaGvnfzcy says:

I think, there is nothing to complaint about. It works, it has beautiful design, it fits into my hands and it has finally C usb port for charging. It works for pc too, if you did not now yet.

Playstation 5 controllers is really good

Bought this as a 2nd controller to my ps5. Went to settings and pair right away. No rush no fuss.

12. RenatoDewey says:

Obviously an official controller is going to be expensive, and this is not amazons fault.
    Why on earth are they DOUBLE a ps4 controller is beyond me… necessity if you want to play 2 player split screen games unfortunately.

13. JoellenFincham says:

After getting a Bluetooth 5 adaptor the ps5 controller works great with steam games (some configuration is required on windows) but once done the feedback and keypad texture is great. i do feel the responsiveness of the controller is significantly better than my old xbox controller.

14. DallasWUXhzekzy says:

Bought it for use on PC.
    Works plug and play with Steam as Steam has support for all controllers though with XBox Elite, PS and Switch Pro you have to enable that support in Big Picture Mode/Controller Options.
    The gyro doesn’t seem to want to calibrate properly so it’s best disabled, that can also be done through Steam Big Picture Mode. The only inconvenience is if you run a game that may use the gyro, like an FPS, you have to run it through Big Picture Mode or it won’t use the config that disables the gyro

Regular XBox controllers work without any additional faff as Windows has native support for them, as you’d expect. So if you don’t want to mess about a little get an XBox controller. If you don’t mind the minor inconvenience then get one of these as they feel better and they are the same price

15. FlorencIFG says:

Bought it for use on PC.

16. Andrea Claire says:

Bought it for use on PC.

Bought it for use on PC.

18. Rob Hunter says:

These joypads are just fantastic. I’ve always been a xbox fan for the joypads now my xbox doesn’t get used because I’m constantly on ps5 very comfortable and the control over them is just unbelievable . Thank god and Sony for playstation lol

Better fit to the hand than previous version. The haptic feedback is good but the adaptive triggers is another level. Shooters are much more immersive and if you play a game that features bows is amazing. Love it!

I bought this controller, having 0 expectations of it being good. I mainly play PC, so I bought it for Rocket League. At first, it was difficult learning the change, but it feels amazing in my hands and isn’t too small (I have big hands). I would not go back. 10/10

Brought for partner, so we could game together (and have a spare for when he broke the other). Great purchase overall

Always handy to have an extra controller, wired as well means no running out of batteries.

23. TonyMarshjq says:

Half price, new said packaging damaged. Seen worse sold in shops. I have bought a few things off Amazon Warehouse with damaged packaging and not been disappointed yet, especially at the discounted prices. PS5 controller. Excellent for intended use.

24. FayeYVFgzmqnwq says:

Really great bargain my only fault is that it didn’t come in the original box just in Amazon packaging. Still a great gift and works perfectly well.

25. JuanUCWWhcfl says:

Purchased a second controller for my system, so I can have 1 charging and 1 being used.

It does what it should do, though my son still gets angry at FIFA not sure if its his skill or controller? Or operator of controller issue?

Took a while for this to agree with my PC for whatever reason. Also a bit finnicky to turn off and on, takes like 10 seconds on the power button to turn off and only a slight tap on the panel or power button to come back on. I have a controller rack which has woken this thing up from “Off” mode before just by hitting the against the panel.

Outside of that, when working it has zero issues with Steam games that support it natively. I usually prefer using KBM but some games just prefer gamepads, so I bought this to replace an aging XB360 one I’ve had for a while.

Looks sleek, feels quite premium, no real construction issues. It does feel like a struggle to justify the price though.

29. WendellTrivett says: