Russell Hobbs RH60IH401B Black Glass 59cm Wide, 4 Zone Induction Hob with Touch Control, Free 2 Year Guarantee [Energy Class A]

Dimensions: 59 x 52 x 6 cm; 9.3 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Model: RH60IH401B

After a terrible day, I decided to make Nutella cookies for me and my flat mates. I proceeded to drop the Nutella jar and smash the high range induction hob.
    Luckily for me they didn’t make that hob anymore so I opted for this low price one. I’ve got say it was so much better than the other expensive hob, have not tested its resistance to a Nutella jar but assume it would be the same.

2. BernadeEwen says:

It was really easy to install,easy clean and easy/instant to control the temperature.

4. Kerry Ann @Vinobabys Voice says:

5. German67Cauuu says:

Quality Hob easy to install with cable supplied very controllable heating units very happy with this Hob and fast delivery !!!!!

7. CarmaNmotkp says:

As expected, does not sing and dance but just does the job. Highly recommended

As expected, does not sing and dance but just does the job. Highly recommended

Excellent.. it’s easy to manage and I seem to cope with it very well..keeps nicexand clean..

11. Mike Sanders says:

Easy to install & use. It doesn’t make a noise about it’s operation. No flashing lights or bells, just does everything in a very understated fashio

13. Catherine Balavage says:

I’ve only had it for less than week but for time I have had it I am impress work extremely well and does what I expect it to I think it heats the pans up a lot faster than congenital methods which can only a plus. The wiring is slightly different than expected and it would be advice to follow the instructions.
    Really easy to clean and looks great in our kitchen.