Russell Hobbs RHEO6501SS Stainless Steel 65L Built In Electric Oven [Energy Class A]

Weight: 31 kg
Dimensions: 57.5 x 59.5 x 59.5 cm; 31 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Colour: Stainless Steel
Colour: Stainless Steel

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Will take a while to understand all the oven cooking options and timer settings, so keep the instruction manual handy for a while… The oven is very child friendly, with pop-out temperature and mode controls, and when they are depressed into the body of the oven not very accessible or obvious to prying hands. Also, the unit can’t be switched on without depressing the clock control center button.

2. RoseanneMacdona says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Very quick deliver and excellent service from Customer Service in getting a replacement
    Working well and looks good with excellent value for our usage.
    JFS

I’ve had this item for less than a week!
    The only issue that I point out is that the oven is deeper than expected and does really leave much room behind it to allow it to vent behind it apart than it’s a great addition to our kitchen

I would be causing about buying this item online as this item is really easy to damage and we had to get the first delivery replaced due to poor handing by our currie

My old oven stopped working on 21st December, was able to purchase Russell Hobbs and have it delivered on 23rd,was installed in 15 mins by electrian. Very easy to use and amazing value

Beautiful oven. Would highly recommend. It is childproof which is a great feature. Looks super in my new kitchen and performs perfectly.

Oven is childproof.

6. ClaudiaSoundy says:

The cooker looks and feels quality, the controls operate smoothly and have a good solid feel, after a baptism of fire over the Christmas period performed beautifully. Very happy custome

7. HershelWeldon says:

Love this oven it’s brilliant, can fit pudding trays in side by side on the same shelf!

One of the best oven I have had, the fan is almost silent and cooked food evenly on all levels. A pleasure to make cakes.

Just got it installed in my new kitchen love i

10. MavisWalls says:

This oven turned out considerably less expensive than the AEG it replaced and seems just as robust. It heats from cold very quickly and very efficiently (a bit too efficient in fact as it frazzled my crumpets on the bottom shelf and set my smoke alarm off!) That was using the Convection Heating With Fan function on 200 degrees. So now I mainly use the Double Grill function at the same temperature for baking.

On the downside I didn’t find the Eco function very good and find that the Oven Function Dial in general is a bit over-elaborate. So many options just makes for confusing, for me, anyway. .

Generally, however, this is a decent product which I can recommend. Just takes a bit of getting used to.

Couldn’t have been more perfect, quick delivery, driver brought it into the house and electrician installed it, utterly delighted

12. AUMPansybdyd says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Really easy to install, Look superb, excellent value and works excelle

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Be sure to measure the size before buyingPowerful function to meet family needs

grea

Quick to install and solidly built but… The fan oven is lovely and quiet, however is noticeably slower to cook on the fan oven only setting compared to setting on top and bottom elements with the fan assisting. As the instructions said either setting was suited to cakes/bread, I imagined the results would be similar. They are no

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

So easy to install, good instructions, excellent packaging, good price.

Great value.

16. DebI63sutepyuzt says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Oven looks great , grill pan seems to big for oven and can’t be used

17. RWJLeroyfbqrdai says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Oven came very fast,it slipped into our kitchen unit spot on smells a bit on first few uses but getting less.
    The oven looks really good and works well and is very quiet so overall very pleased.

18. Molly Price says:

Fantastic oven. So much better than my previous. This was bought when on offer. A great buy and value for money. Easy to use so many functions I’ll get around to using them soon enough. The only downside was had to purchase a plug, hence the 4 stars for easy to install, not used to electronic items coming without a plug, I never read the small print. I think it’s because of another method of installation??

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

My very old oven broke at the most inconvenient time, it was very basic and white, saw this one and I’m so happy with it, it matches my hob perfectly, I can do so much more with it, the whole family think it’s great.

Super oven!

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersTbe oven was delivered within 3 days. On opening the box the first thing we noticed was the top was badly dented. Fortunately when I removed the upper metal covers nothing inside was damaged so it was an easy fix.

Fitting was simple as the oven came with approx 1 metre of cable attached so you can fit a plug or hard wire it.

Operating the oven is a little confusing at first but once mastered the oven functions really well and certainly looks smart.

I would have given the oven 5 stars but for one problem; the oven trays could not easily slide out or in and were scratching the surface because the oven walls were slightly bent inwards so had to be thumped to straighten them again.

All in all for the price the oven is good but slightly let down by build quality.

Although there was a delay in the delivery of this order, it finally arrived and I was definitely pleased with my purchase

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

The oven looks good and works well. Like the way the knobs push in out of the way. My only gripe is that the grill pan is so tight that is is difficult to get in and out.
    It arrived quickly and was well packed.

23. MarieMetzger says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersOven is great and looks good too. I especially like the defrost option which circulates air at room temperature around the oven, speeding up defrosting – better than just leaving frozen food out to defrost. Does the usual grill and convection stuff, and has the bits allowing this.

I would like the temperature dial to have more markers; they are at every 50 degrees up to 200. So I always have to guess where 220 is.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersGood looking oven which is quite quiet when set to fan oven. The cool down fan at the end of cooking is much quieter than a previous oven too. Only negative is that the temp settings jump up in 50’s so you have to quess at odd temps such as 170. The grill can be set at full size grill or half size. Grill pan is almost full width of oven.