Russell Hobbs RHM2017 20L Silver Digital Microwave

Colour: Silver
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Silver
Dimensions: 39.5 x 45.2 x 26.2 cm; 12 Kilograms

1. MarcyOMQxgfcm says:

Looks great just wish I’d got a higher watt as takes a bit of time to heat things up compared to an old same power microwave which seems odd but we are still happy to keep it and adjust times to a little longer when using as it does work.

2. butwhymummywhy says:

4. ThurmanBrownell says:

Fairly good condition but not perfect due to the dent , but it’s a good product and I’m happy with it . Heats well, easy to clean , nice design and a great purchase

7. ErikMonnier says: