Ryobi RY18PCA-0 ONE+ Patio Cleaner with Wire Brush (Bare Tool), 18 V

banner

Ryobi – About Us

As one of the world’s largest and most innovative power and garden tool manufacturers, Ryobi specialise in making great tools truly affordable. That’s why Ryobi is the DIY brand of choice for millions of homeowners, gardeners, hobbyists and auto-enthusiasts. The ONE+ System is designed to meet all your DIY needs around the house. So whether you’re putting up a shelf, building your own decking or finally getting round to that bathroom re-decoration – ONE+ has a battery operated tool for you.

Dimensions: 117 x 21 x 19 cm; 4.34 Kilograms
Model: RY18PCA-0
Manufacture: Ryobi

1. Hedy Phillips says:

Why wasn’t there something like this 20 years ago. Enjoyable to use and the ease of use make cleaning enjoyable

2. Preety says:

Germany

Meine Terrasse war vermoost und bei Regen dadurch eisglatt. Da ich mit meinen anderen Ryobi Gerten durchaus zufrieden bin, habe ich den Patio Cleaner bestellt und direkt am nchsten Tag ausprobiert. Das Teil war schnell zusammen gebaut, auch ohne lange die Anleitung zu lesen und ruck zuck war das Moos weg und die Dielen sind wieder sorglos begehbar. Empfehlung.

This is fantastic at what it does. I have tried sprays. Hoes. Gas burner. Salt. For years to remove weeds/grass/moss between patio flags and block paving. THIS DOES AN AMAZING JOB and very simple to use. Downside is battery takes hours to charge up and only lasts 10 mins….. so recharging all through day and popping out to do 10 mins work each time. Drains battery very quickly.

My scepticism vanished 5 seconds after using this great machine !
    It easily brushes away all but the most stubborn or large weeds between the brick or concrete paving slabs.
    No more scrubbing for me !
    Deserves more than 5 stars !

Works a treat! Lost a star because the Wire brush replacements are hard to find (I haven’t needed to replace one yet, but its good to have ready)
    I have lent it to my neighbour – who has also purchased one.

6. Lisa Marie Segarra says:

I used this product for cleaning my drive and would recommend it.