Steadyrack Bike Rack – Wall Mounted Bike Storage Solution for Your Home, Garage or Commercial Application. Easy Install. Swings 180 Degrees for More Floor Space

Steadyrack LogoSteadyrack Mountain Bike RackSteadyrack Features Space Saving

Colour: Black
Department: Unisex
Dimensions: 80.77 x 11.43 x 11.43 cm; 3 Kilograms
Quantity: 1
Size: One Size

United States

The Steadyrack holds the bike securely and it allows me to sweep under the tires without moving the bike. If I need more room to do something on one side of the bike/rack I simply swing it to the other side. My rack is hung at the back corner of my truck so if I need to carry something a little larger around my truck I simply swing my bike the opposite way. It works great. I always back my truck into the garage.

I was missing a lag screw in my packaging when it arrived. A quick visit to Home Depot and $0.45 later I was all fastened to the wall. The box arrived ripped open on one end and the internal cardboard was also ripped. The plastic ziploc bag was open as well. Still annoying, but I cannot fault Steadtrack 100% for it not knowing what happened during shipping.

2. Rati says:

United States

3. The Sunday Girl says:

Canada

Super easy to put up and very steady and sturdy! Game changer in the garage

4. RodrigoPYEK says:

United States

This thing is awesome! Highly recommend. My only complaint is that the instructions tell you to use a certain bit size for installation in to drywall. Another reviewer pointed out that this is WAY to big and go size down. He’s correct, I went with the smaller bit size and it was perfect for the anchors. If I had sized up, it would NOT have worked..
    Otherwise it’s great! I love it. Install took about an hour

Tip:do not lift up to remove your bike, pull it straight back towards you. Grab the bike and walk backwards! It tends to get stuck if you lift it straight up.

United States

Otherwise it’s great! I love it. Install took about an hour

Great product that has saved a ton of space in my garage. Purchased four of them which is not cheap. However, you get what you pay for and I’m really pleased with them.