Testo 115I Bluetooth Clamp Thermometer Smart Probe 0560 2115 02

heating kit refrigeration kit differential pressure temperature testo Smart Probe Mould Kit vac kit testo Smart Probes Refrigeration test Plus Kit
For heating engineers: take non-contact temperature measurement, measurement of flow and return temperature as well as gas flow pressure For refrigeration engineers: service, trouble shoot and install air conditioning and refrigeration systems quickly and efficiently Perfect for essential measuring tasks involving heating systems. Measure gas flow, static pressure, gas drop temperature, flow and return temperature and temperatures of underfloor heating and radiators all with this kit Perfect for detecting areas susceptible to mould at an early stage. Measure ambient temperature, relative humidity and surface temperature. For air conditioning engineers, measure volume flow, automatic calculation of the dew point and wel bulb temperature for detecting areas susceptible to mould Ideal for servicing, troubleshooting and installing air conditioning and refrigeration systems.Over 90 stored refrigerants, automatic calculation of superheating/subcooling and 100m Bluetooth Range for easy and efficient measurement
ultimate kit 115i 405i 410i 510i testo
For all measurements involving heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation systems Ideal for servicing and trouleshooting on refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems Measure air velocities, temperatures and volume flows. Measure volume flow, air velocity and temperature at air outlets quickly and reliably. measure differential pressure, air flow velocity and volume flow, viewing readings on the Smart Probes App Ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems easily
605i 805i 905i
Measure temperature and humidity Carry out non-contact and app-controlled measurement of wall temperatures, as well as fuse and component temperatures in air conditioning systems Check ambient temperature and temperature in ducts and at air outlets quickly, easily and professionally

Dimensions: 18.3 x 9 x 3 cm; 127 Grams
Model: 0560 2115 02
Manufacture: Testo
Origin: China

1. Pat93Jstiklb says:

United States

Fantastic certified technology. Very accurate and easy to use while customisable. If you do HVAC or dust control systems buy it for sure.

2. EmmettGladney says:

United States

Perfect for school project. Used it for data collection on ventilation system.

3. JosefinBreinl says:

United States

Perfect for school project. Used it for data collection on ventilation system.

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis is a great tool for air balancing and troubleshooting. My only problem with it was the instructions and tutorials for the software were very poor, so it was frustrating at first. Once I got comfortable with the software it became a very useful tool. It gets the job done reliably and with minimal effort.

5. JoniMcNeill says:

Delivered on time. This product does more that I originally thought. I am very happy with my purchase.

6. sspencer says:

United States

Works far easier than any of the $500+ units.
    My other 3 units are not obsolete!

United States

Works far easier than any of the $500+ units.
    My other 3 units are not obsolete!

Germany

Fr ein Infrarot Thermometer zeigt es erstaunlich genaue Oberflchenwerte an. Im Vergleich zu meinen lteren Thermometern mit Kabel und Fhler ist selten mehr als 1-2K Unterschied.

As a refrigeration engineer, this is great. I can monitor temp changes accurately and send a graph to my customers from the easy to use testo app. works fine with my samsung note 4.

10. ImogenIqbal says:

United States

App on your phone provides read out and graph view. Data can be exported. The sensor is very small, protected in the tip, providing very fast response/

Works with the 605i thermal hygrometer. The readings appears on the same page. So I can see if the surface temperature is below the dew point temperature.

United States

Glad I took recommendation from HVAC technicians on Reddit. So easy to use and it will calculate the CFMs for you, if you enter dimensions of the duct or vent.

United States

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersSmall, accurate, folds up, uses iPhone as “brains” so the price is very low. A great case fit the 1 probe is
    EVA travel case for Anker Powercore, Amazon part #B01N9MGC8N

14. Oren Miller says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersOnce I paired it the first time, then turned it off, then on, it wouldn’t pair the second time, so you have to swipe away the app, then relaunch it and it works. 3 ‘blinks’ and it pairs, every time, no problems. The distance you can take your phone away before losing connection isn’t great, but I still love this thing, best gas gadget for me. I do upto 8 tightness tests a day.

Italy

Utile ed efficace.
    La registrazione permwtte un archuvio per non dimenticare le misure effettuate.
    Infine non sono o bligato a restare sul punto di misura in caso di ambiente scomodo.

United States

For check the temperature and do my job very well .

United States

For check the temperature and do my job very well .

18. AundreaPhilipp says:

Germany

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersEin super Produkt zur industriellem Druckmessung fr gasfrmige Medien. Bluetooth Verbindung zum Smartphone oder PC herstellen und Trends und aktuelle Messungen aufzeichnen.

19. icyabstract says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWorks great. Had to play with the settings on the app a bit. Instructions could be a bit more detailed. It took me 10 minutes of playing with the app to get the measurements I need and understand. Otherwise it’s great and I’ve already used it multiple times as an HVAC technician and it has paid for itself already.

United States

I brought this gift for my husband for Christmas and absolutely love it. He has used it on several occasions when doing work at home and he said it works perfectly.

Italy

Con Huawei mate 9 non funziona, huawei mate 20 non funziona.. Vecchio samsung S5 si.. Direi di aggiornare la black list o meglio che integrino correttivi per telefoni superiori al 2016

United States

Love this gadget. Use it in the HVAC business. Have shot if from 20 ft away and I’m reading within a degree or 2 of the actual temp. Not bad for that distance.

23. Chris Barraclough says:

United States

I really like the fact that you can record the measurements you take to show and keep records

Spai

Funciona muy bien en los conductos. La app vincula rpido. Es cmodo para mover.

25. Marq says:

United States

I have the whole set from the testo that includes this manometer in the kit I know I should have bought it together but I had this manometer before so I didn’t wanted to have another manometer but this works very good read all the values on the phones and came with all the accessories that you need only thing it was missing was the adapter to read gas pressure but other wise all good.

26. Lula63Rriph says:

Germany

Sehr gut, leider ist der Batteriekonsum enorm, durch die Bluetooth-Verbindung.

Aber ansonsten top

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersTool connects to your phone easily. Worked for what I needed to get a very rough estimate on airflow through a supply duct. This is not a replacement for a flow hood (and even those can be wildly inaccurate), but it is a decent tool for airflow diagnostics in a HVAC System

28. KimberlAmos says:

United States

Great product for the value. Battery life seems good. Easy to pair. Good accuracy. Love the size and the fact that it is bluetooth in comparison to some other very expensive products. However it is very sensitive. Maybe that’s operater error. Idk. Works well overall.

United States

My new favorite tool in my toolbox, I absolutely love this thing!! And the trending graph is excellent!

United States

Great meter for the price. Works with measurequick for all your hvac troubleshooting and maintenance reports

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGreat little meter. Super handy to be able to take readings through walls and at multiple locations. Range isn’t the best, but not bad. Would have paid $50 extra to get a readout on the device.

32. thedemuremuse says:

Great piece of kit I just wish I could buy the full se

If you do any refrigeration work. These things are absolutely brilliant. I coupled mine up with a low loss valve. So I can attach it to the service valve easily and then screw down so there is little to no loss of refrigerant.
    But these themselves as it’s a small probe screwing on to the service/schrader valve itself shouldnt cause too much loss, unlike having a hose.
    Connects to my phone/app easily. These are my go to whenever doing refrigerant for checking subcool/superheat. Diagnostic work. Nitrogen pressure testing.
    Come in the nice little protective case. Never leave these out of my work van. Goes to every job. Can use the temperature probes for other applications in my industry to get the temperature of certain equipment.

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWorks great. It’s super fast to turn on and get going. As long as Bluetooth is on it will automatically connect without having to pair it every time

35. Nicole Raney says:

I bought this to monitor how quickly electronic products heat up with usage. Keep in mind infrared readings vary tremendously based on what surface, and shiny metallic surfaces are way off if you don’t adjust the emissivity coefficient. Test also makes a contact thermistor probe, the 115i, that can be a better fit.

That said, this probe is relatively inexpensive for a quality instrument (I don’t trust the no-name Chinese junk, even if this is also made in China for a German company). The ability to measure trends using the smartphone app is very valuable, and would cost two arms and a leg with Fluke.

36. MissZippy says:

United States

I’ve only used this a couple of times but so far seems very accurate and is easy to set up and use

37. FelicitYoo says:

38. JeanScammell says:

France

J’ai slectionn ce produit pour mesurer la temprature et l’hygromtrie dans un coffret d’alimentation en coque fibre polyester. La possibilit de pouvoir rgler la sonde en diffrentes positions et la fonctionnalit Bluetooth ont orient mon choix vers ce produit. La notice multilingue dont le franais est succincte mais l’appairage sur mon smartphone Galaxy S7 s’est faite instantanment. le produit fonctionne parfaitement mme au travers du coffret ferm. Plusieurs rapports disponibles via l’application Smart Probes avec des rapports au format PDF,CSV ou graphique en JPG. Au final, un excellent produit recommander.

Germany

I use these tools daily for installation of heat pumps and they perform very well.

United States

Ordered for using this at work. I do a lot of burner startups and needed something that would make reading pressure remotely pretty easy. I got tired of running all around to read pressures and this has made life so easy. It is easy to connect to the phone via Bluetooth.

41. Geoffrey Morrison says:

Spai

Muy bueno lo acabo de probar est cojonudo fcil de usar bueno es un poco caro pero es un TESTO

42. AlexandraMcclan says:

United States

Nicely built and well calibrated. Extremely helpful making sure the AC system is working as it should.

Works really well and the recording of data is very useful

44. IsiahSKMpwfz says:

Very quick to set up, giving accurate temperature readings. Giving you the freedom to do stuff whilst having the readings in front of you.

45. XOZKarryemrzoh says:

The 450i anemometer worked fine (screenshot attached). I did the math using the cross-section area of the duct, and the number was within 5% of than the rated output of the blower that I was to create the air flow.

The app was easy to install, but asked access to my contacts and location. The manufacturer should offer options to disable this, and should not bundle reviews for all smart probes into one.

Please offer the case with foam inserts to keep the probes. Thanks!

450i anemometer: works fine

Found it very easy to connect to the Testo software on my phone.. very impressed

47. Troy Media says:

United States

Easy to get the hang of and use. Instructions are in German but the tool is pretty self explanatory after a few minutes and there’s plenty of English translations and videos online.
    The major upside to this is that it’s displayed through your smart device. This is helpful because you can record data and show it in graphs and tables, take a recording over a period of time and it will show you averages along with high and low points. The smart probe app let’s you save and data log this info with different probes and create pdfs and other files to send to customers and clients. If you’re an installer then you can save the info and prove that you’ve been checking and setting pressures as a way to cover your own ass. If you’re like me and hope to one day own and run your own business, the data logging and customer profiles through the app are a great investment
    Also if you’re a testo employee, and like this review, please send me some more stuff. I like freebies and will pimp out yo stuff

United States

This thing is great for checking cfm but it does not work with measurequick. The testo app also seems to disconnect randomly from it.

49. AlvaroM61ulgyou says:

United States

Does what it should and does it well, decent phone app.