Trend PH Pocket Hole Jig Dual Column, Black, 29-63mm

ph/jig
ph_jig ph_jig_c ph/jig/bs ph/jig/bk ph_jig_m ph/jig/ak
Timber Thickness – Min to Max 16mm – 38mm 12.7mm – 38mm 12mm – 38mm 12.7mm – 38mm 16mm – 38mm 12.7mm – 38mm
Drilling Angle 15 Degrees 15 Degrees

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Trend
Colour: Black
Quantity: 1
Size: 29-63mm

I highly recommend Trend products , the pocket hole jig is so simple to set up

Germany

Trend gefllt mir generell, da die um vertretbare Preise gute Qualitt liefern. Den pocket hole jig habe ich schon fter im einsatz gehabt. Hat man ihn einmal kommen die Anwendungen dafr pltzlich von berall. Sehr praktischer und gut verarbeiteter werkstatthelfer. Kinderleicht zu bediene

Great idea and makes clean cut holes. Worth investing in more screws as you will soon use the small supply.
    Easy to use and set up.

4. MattieWinkler says:

Novice DIYer and bought a cheaper jig thinking it’ll do. Whilst that jig is okay and useful for in situ fixes, this one is a million times quicker and easier to set up and use. Had looked at it initially but went for the cheaper one which, in hindsight was daft. Just buy this one, especially if your a novice like me.

face clamp is small and pretty useless but the rest is excelle

If like me you are looking for a simple straight forward way to join wood for draws or anything else for that matter the this is a must so simple to use, a good quality product comes with everything you need

I would defiantly recommend this produc

This works very well. My joint have been made easier and stronger using this.

Really good pocket hole jig. Easy and quick to set up and very good value for money

9. Jess Beech says:

Great but of kit which is solid and can be screwed down to a bench or clamped in a workbench. I’m a first time user and it did a great job!

10. RenateLanham says:

Finally I have a pocket hole jig that works as expected.
    I read the negative reviews and I’m glad I didn’t let them put me off.
    This is a good piece of kit, easy to use, well made and does the job it is supposed to do.
    If you are thinking of buying this tool then take note, the screws included are for hardwood and not really suitable for soft wood. If you are using softwood then order some course thread screws at the same time so you can use the jig when it arrives.

11. Bonnie Cha says:

Very good jig, leaves clean cut holes. There is no extraction facility with this unit though which you need to extract the chippings when you are drilling the holes to keep the guide holes clear. You could use a vac to clear the waste between drilling. I have made a “T” shaped stand for my unit and fitted extraction facility and it works perfectly.

Really good tool for a diyer,good price and it will last long as you expec

This was bought for my husband. Is very much happy with it. Thank you so much.

Very robust and easy to use, a very useful tool

Very good tool for easily creating pocket holes, for use in the manufacture of wooden structures.

16. Dori Zinn says:

Really solid piece of kit – really accurate.
    A bit dear, but you get what you pay for with Trend kit.

This is the best tool for building carcasses! a must have.

Great value for money

18. JQZJudithmmmkal says:

When I taken it out of the box, it looked very good. When I was working with it very good to work with.

Bought to build myself a log store, worked flawlessly, although I’d pick up a second bag of screws, the ones supplied don’t go very far when your pocket holing everything in sight,

I’d pocket hole this review if I could!

20. ClayFikesznzna says:

Have now used this many times and find it easy to use for making accurate and throng but joint have used it to make several face framed cabinets as well as other small projects.

Easy to use and accurate

21. MarcosAguiar says:

Easy to use and does exactly what its supposed to.

Excellent product make my first project with it I’m very pleased

Great tool, wish I had got one sooner, only used on MDF so far and it works a treat, good build quality and easy to use I’ve screwed mine to my bench giving it extra sturdiness.

Does the job. Not quite a Krieg bit not bad.

25. MarguerRosales says:

So easy to use giving accurate fixings every time. Wish I had bought this years ago.

Great product strong. Had it one year comes with all the gear you need

Value for money great product easy to use I’m impressed thankyou

28. RoniVTUgmfbjtze says:

Cracking piece of kit. I thought before I bought it would it be any good as I had bought smaller cheaper kits before. Well worth the xtra it’s true what they say you get what you pay for.

29. FedericoMortloc says:

Easy to use , could have done with adjustment for different wood thicknesses

30. Dan Avery says:

Really good quality all steel construction, no nasty plastic bits.
    Super easy to use and very pleased with my purchase.
    Highly recommended.

This is 75 in screwfix so i just had to buy it for 55 and i have to say i wish i did years ago.
    Very solid build which i can imagine will last a very long time.

Excellent piece of kit, essential for many projects. Easy to use.

Fabulous tool. After struggling with the cheap 15 version I upgraded to this. Instantly increased my productivity and paid for itself within a day or two.

I’m sure the more expensive jigs have advantages, more support / features etc… but for the price of this jig, it is brilliant.

At time of writing this review the jig is on offer for a little more than 50. I can now create an item for my Etsy shop in a couple of hours, as opposed to a few days to return the same amount.

An absolute no brainer for anyone working with pocket hole joinery.

34. MelanieRigsby says:

Great piece of kit for creating hidden screw joints, easy to use and very satisfying finish

35. EltonJones says:

Easy to use.

Makes quick work of putting cabinets togethe

This one is great. Simple to use and well priced.

Great bit of kit! Does exactly what it should and easy to use. Seems to be well build

38. GermanSACO says:

Great tool to use. Built a set of lounge furniture with them and found the jig faultless. Super easy, top notch quality