UGREEN 100W USB C Charger Plug 4-Port GaN Type C Fast Wall Power Adapter Support PD 20W Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Mini/Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Galaxy S21, Pixel 6, Dell XPS, Matebook etc

100w usb c charger

100W Super Fast Charger

Support max 100w output when 1 devices connected, this 100W USB C Charger fully charges A MacBook Pro 16 ” in just 1.9hrs.

Multiple Fast Charge Choice

Supporting PD 3.0/2.0, QC 4.0+/3.0/2.0, PPS, AFC, SCP etc fast charge protocols and equipped with 3 USB C Port and 1 USB A Port, this 100W Macbook Charger Plug provides multiple fast charge choice for you.

Universal Compatibility

MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, MacBook; XPS 15; ThinkPad T490; MateBook X Pro;

iPhone 13, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020, XS, XS Max, XR , X, 8, 8 Plus, 6s, 5s, iPad Pro 2020/ 2018, AirPods Pro, MagSafe;

Galaxy S21, S20, A51, A52, A50, S10, S10+, S9+, S9, S8+, S8, Note10, Note 10+, Note 9, Note 8, Z Flip; A90, A80, A70, A72 A60, A20, Galaxy Fold;

Xiaomi Note 10, Note 9, Mi10, Mi 9, Mi 9T, Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Lite, Mi6, Mix, Mix 2 , Mix 2S, Mix 3; Redmi Note 8, Poco Serie;

HUAWEI P30, P30 Pro , P20, P20 Pro , P10, P10+, Mate RS, Mate 20, Mate 20 X , Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro;

Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel 6, Pixel 5, Pixel 4, ixel 4 XL , Pixel 3A XL, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL;

LG G8 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, G7 One, G7 Fit, V50 ThinQ 5G, V40 ThinQ, V30, V20; Moto G30, G7, G7 Play, G7 Power, G6, Z, Z Force;

Swtich, Tablets, Power Bank, Earbuds and more.

100W 4 Port Charger
macbook charger

4 in 1 USB C Charger

The 4-Port USB C Charger makes it possible to charge 4 devices simultaneously with only 1 wall socket, much more convenient.

Why does it sometimes wake up my device when I plug in or unplug another device ?

When multiple devices are connected at the same time, plugging a new device in or unplugging any of the devices from the charger will render a short charging pause for other devices. This short pause is due to the power redistribution of the charger.

How to get the best performance of all charging ports?

When you need to use 3 or more of the charging ports simultaneously, to maximize the output power, it is suggested to preferentially use the C1/C2/A ports. The combination of C3 and A is not recommended because the power output would be minimal in this case.

Specification of this 100W GaN Charger

Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.3A Max

Size: 0.7 x 0.5 x 0.5 cm;

Weight: 290g

100w gan charger

Kinder Reminder

When charges 3 or less devices simultaneously, it is recommended to use the C1 / C2 / A port first to ensure maximum power output.

When plug or unplug one of the charging device, other devices would stop charging for a second and then start charging automactically.

Package Content

UGREEN 100W USB C Charger Plug x 1

100W 2 Ports GaN USB C Charger 100W charger 65W GaN Charger 25W Samsung Charger PD 30W Charger 40W 2 Ports USB C Charger
Compatible with Macbook/Laptops
Compatible with iPhone
Compatible with Galaxy
Max Output Per Port 100W 100W 65W 25W 30W 20W
Total Output 100W 100W 65W 25W 30W 40W

Dimensions: 13.2 x 9.2 x 5.6 cm; 370 Grams
Model: 40749
Manufacture: Ugreen Group Limited
Origin: China

1. Lisa @ Our Country Road says:

I use the UGREEN 100w GAN plug to fast charge my M1 Pro MacBook Pro 14″ (2021) via usb-c to MagSafe 3 cable. It was recommended to me by my local Apple Store Genius bar due to apple charging plugs being out of stock and with a 7 week delivery date (crazy). All in it is the best plug I’ve purchased – ever!

The 100watts is shared across its four ports (3 x USB Type C and 1 x USB Type A) so for optimum fast charging, i charge my iPhone 14 Pro and iPad when I’m not charging my MacBook.

Would definitely recommend!

Great Optio

There isn’t really much to say, it’s built like a tank and does exactly what it says on the tin, it’s just really well made and great to use. My plug to end all plugs.

3. Mr. Goldstein says:

So good for travelling. Charge laptop and phone at max speed. Fast charge 3 iPhones at once, essential when on holiday.

So far I am really impressed. Purchased to replace a faulty Macbook charger and I prefer this:
    – More compact so easier to store and transport
    – Plenty of sockets to plug in different devices
    – Charging seems to be fast and efficient

Negatives:
    – It does get very warm (but probably to be expected)
    – The inclusion of a USB-C to USB-C cable would improve the overall package.

I reccommend this product.

5. MiquelJFNP says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGood charging adapter. When you plug a new device in though it reboots itself every time to redistribute power to already connected devices.

6. BerniceOrdell says:

It has ample power for my laptop, iPhone, watch. Hearing aid dryer. It works at 110v and the power drawn with laptop ( dell xps15) works on the plane without tripping. Very fast charging. Great.

This things a unit, nice and heavy feels reliable.

I brought this to charge my steamdeck and phone(s) at the same time and it works perfectly, defenitly worth getting if you want to charge multiple devises at the same time at full speed with a small size plug.

I am a USB power addict and have tested more than my fair share of USB-C PD supplies. I’ll start with the opening line:

This is the best 100w capable USB-C Power Delivery supply on the market that I am aware of. Since it features a USB C and A port which Qualcomm QC3.0 as well, you could call it the best all rounder on the market as well.

This uGreen ‘GaN’ technology charger features 2 100w capable USB-C ports which use USB Power Delivery to enable up-to 5A @ 20v which means this can power pretty much ANY laptop out there which features USB PD charging such as the MacBook Pro 16″ or any of the Thinkpad T series line up providing they require 100w or less.

The third USB C port features 22.5W USB-PD (12v 1.88A) and the standard USB A port features Qualcomm’s QC3.0 technology which enables the load to negotiate up-to 1.88A @ 12v so 22.5w.

This charger outputs a TOTAL of 100W combined across any combination of ports. This means you can power a 100w load if that is the only thing connected, or alternatively a 65w load with a 35w load. The way the power is shared between ports is detailed in the listing.

The build quality of the device is excellent, very reassuring in the hand, quite heavy. I also like the profile of the device being an elongated shape which means it’s not going to block any adjacent sockets.

USB-PD nerds like me will also be pleased to hear that it supports all the usual PD profiles, 5v, 9v, 12v, 15v and 20v which gives great flexibility if using a PD Trigger such as the ZY12PDN.

This is the best 100w capable USB charger on the market at the time of writing this. However there could be an improvement. If there was just a tad more power available, this unit could provide 2 x 65w outputs which means it could power two decent laptops at the same time, or quickly charge large capacity lithium power banks. However I do understand the heat constraints of packing so much power into something so small.

My last gripe is the price. I paid over 80 for my first one of these, and no matter which way you look at it, that’s a lot of money for a USB charger. Luckily I picked up a second for just over 60 in a deal which I think is a much better price point.

If you want one charger to do it all, this is the one to get.

One charger to power them all?!! This is the one to get.

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI can charge my Surface Pro 8 via USB C PD and Poco X3 Pro at the same time at full power. The Surface Pro 8 pulls about 57 Watts max and the Poco X3 Pro around 33 Watts so that’s 90 watts.

The Poco won’t charge at full power via USB C PD as it wants to fast charge via the USB A socket, this is the way it’s designed and nothing to do with the charger.

I’ve had the charger around 6 months and it’s given me no issues.

I highly recommend this charger.

Fast charging as advertised, does get hot to the touch if pushed.

11. DianeDarke says:

Easily charges a few phones or a USB C laptop. If you try to do phones AND a laptop at the same time, it load balances the outputs so limits the power to the laptop, but it will still recharge overnight. Worked really nicely when travelling with a high capacity power bank.

This charger has no problem powering a MacBook Pro. It is slightly lighter and smaller that the original Apple charger. It is still larger and heavier than a phone charger, but it can power several phones at the same time, so if you are planning to do that or you have to take a MacBook Pro with you, then you can actually save space and weight when travelling with this unit.
    It feels solid and the body is made of a plastic that is nice to touch.

13. EricaW96cfmquk says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis is a great USB C fast charger, featuring a smaller footprint than most chargers and a generous amount of charging ports (3 USB C & 1 USB A), which makes it great for travel and use anywhere. I use this to charge my plethora of devices, mainly daily with my Pixel 6, Steam Deck, Sony Headphones (headphones and earbuds) and my Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch. All are charged efficiently at rated speeds as confirmed via a USB tester. The charger features GaN technology, meaning it is more efficient than traditional chargers. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a fast, reliable and efficient charger which is used around the house, at work or for travel.

Had a new work laptop that required a USB-C 90w charger and wanted the convenience of having an extra charger to take around that would work with all my devices. Charges all my Samsung devices at superfast charging and 90w Dell laptop at maximum charging speed. I tend to only charge one device at a time so haven’t tested multiple USB-C devices connected at once.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI have a power hungry laptop that takes between 90w -110w when I push it frequently on work when I travel. It has kept me going and certainly cut down on extra power bricks I need to bring on a trip which I appreciate. I use in in conjunction with a travel adapter wall plug and has worked flawlessly in Europe and America.
    Though do keep in mind that if anything else is plugged in other than your laptop it WILL drop the power significantly. For overnight charges this is fine but in heavy use, keep in mind multiple devices plugged in if you want more than just your laptop charging at maximum.

Worth the money and certainly more travel friendly then taking a laptop power brick with you (if you have a travel adaptor already).

At home use and you don’t plan on moving it around, best wall charger around I’ve found.

16. CandraBourget says:

I brought it to charge my laptop, tablet and phone….which it does. But unfortunately for me it is only able to charge one device at a time.

This charger is amazing! I can change 3-4 devices at full speed from one socket, something which would have normally taken me 4 mains sockets and lots of adaptors.

IT is rather hefty and when it is being used at 100% load it gets a bit toasty.

It isn’t the best for traveling as there is no extra ends which you can put on the end to convert it into other plug standards, however when traveling around the UK it is perfect.

I use it for charging my:
    100w PD Laptop, 30w PD iPad, 15w PD phone and 5w headphones.
    All work at once which is amazing.

I can also use it for charging my gopro, photography light, power bank and much more.

It is great to have a single go to charging adapto

18. TonjaCousens says:

What more do you need to know. It charges a MacBook Pro 16″ 2021, Dell XPS 13 without issues. Phones etc charge on super fast too. Small enough for taking with you anywhere as well. Only thing it didn’t charge was an Acer Swift 3 from 2016 but that has bizarre charging requirements.

19. Perla Shaheen says:

This product is so far good and works well with my Asus rog g15 Advantage edition. Charges it to 100% even when I play some games. I Recommend this product .

20. EmilieKopf says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

UGREEN Nexode 100W USB C Charger
    Super fast delivery.
    Charger works perfecly.

21. DerekFlinchum says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

i bought this to charge my ipad and its nice to have it aint bulky and it looks mode

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great value to get a four port 100 W charger with all the lates GaN and quick charge features. I currently have it charging a small laptop and peripherals and has worked really well to date.

23. agnesbuengarnas says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is absolutely fantastic. High wattage fast charger which supplies for everything I might use it for (2022 Macbook Pro, Surface Pro 8, fast-charging phones). Really compact. Very helpfully allows me to rationalise the number of charging plugs I carry with me. Only had it a month so far but no problems in terms of functioning.

I usually use Anker for my electronics but the most they could offer me was 65w with x2 usbc ports. This was under powered for my use case (power a macbook & thinkpad)

So I gave this a whirl even though some of the reviews weren’t great

The plug works great, I have it running my 2 laptops and a wireless charge pad. It runs all 3 devices simultaneously without issue

One thing I note is if I lift my phone of the charge pad the laptops momentarily stop charging. This is due to the plug recalculating where its sending power.

Very clever

The plugs not too heavy, doesn’t run too warm and does exactly what I want it to do.

I’ll consider other ugreen products in future based in this experience

25. Dan Evon says:

If you have iPhone Apple Watch, Macbook / iPad, well this is a must! Best traveler buddy

Excellent. Harder, capable of charging multiple devices at high speed, laptop included. However, the price is a bit high.

27. CarlotaGibbs says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Having moved to multiple usb c devices I wanted a useful multi plug charger. While this one isn’t cheap, it’s great to have high speed charging on all the devices. Especially as I travel quite a bit.

28. Matt Sumner says:

Connect my tablet, 2 phones and charge another random device all at the same time and in rapid speed no problem

29. DeniceP78fbi says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I had high hopes for this device and glad to say it delivered. I use it to charge two M1 MacBook Pro’s and my iPhone and it does it perfectly. I don’t get full fast charging on one of them but it charges fast enough which suits me perfectly. Great bit of kit.

30. JoieNorfleet says:

One man army does it all, simultaneously. We use it for two iphones, watch and headphones, often the same time. Does it quickly and without any problems.

Monster charge

31. Pocket-lint says:

So I made this purchase as I’ve just spent 1800 on an ASUS G14 gaming notebook. But I didn’t want to carry the 240w charging brick that came with the laptop everywhere with me as it defeat’s the object of purchasing a slim and powerful 14 gaming laptop. Especially when you have to lug around a full large power adapter everywhere. When I realised the G14 supported 100w usb type c charging I set off looking for one. To my surprise there was not very many USB C 100w chargers on the market. Plenty of 65w but not many 100w. After doing plenty of browsing I settled for this one. When it came I was surprised how small it was for a 100w capable charger. I also bought a 100w USB cable from the same brand and it works great. I was pleasantly surprised that I could game on performance mode on the laptop while plugged into USB C and not lose any battery. That is absolutely amazing to be gaming on a laptop powered by USB type C. When using the laptop on the silent profile, the laptop charges up very quickly when doing general word processing and internet browsing tasks, even with the screen set to full brightness, keyboard lighting set to full etc. I have not yet tried out how fast it charges the laptop while other devices are all plugged into the the charger but I’m assuming on the right laptop power setting it will still charge the laptop while in use as well as at least another device. All in all though I can’t recommend this charging brick enough. If you travel like me, need to carry a laptop, and the laptop is capable of 100w type C charging, then this is a must have imo. I honestly think it’s a game changer in technology, now I’m just waiting till the 240w USB C chargers arrive so we can switch to a single standard for everything.

32. MaricruzDunross says:

The charger is a bit heavy but sturdy. It can charge two S22 ultra in super fast charging mode.
    It can also charge on fast charging mode using the USB A port. A great solution for charging multiple devices.

On the negative side, the price. It is not the cheapest. Arguably, it could be considered reasonable value for the number of ports. Saying that, it could also be negative because if you are the sharing the charger with another member of the your household and you need to be at different places.

I would recommend it if you are happy with the price tag.

33. JudithLionel says:

Great product have it fast charging an S22 Ultra phone an S8 Ultra tablet and a Kindle at the same time. Delivers enough power to charge laptop also. Solves all my mobile working charger issues with one device.

34. HershelColburn says:

This is beautifully made and powerful like the Anker Adaptors. This one is particularly good if you need to be able to draw up to 100W across 4 outlets.

Highly recommended.

35. MarisolStoll says:

A quality charger. Well made, solid and charges my phone, ipad and watch. Also purchased the recommended 2m usb c cable. Replaces 4 chargers and frees up sockets. Chargers my phone from 20% to full in 30 minutes. Very pleased with this purchase.

This is excellent – particularly as a secondary Steam Deck charger.

Considering that this is basically a 100w transformer it is remarkably compact – but don’t mistake this as me saying it’s small because it is simply anything but. I presume it’s making the most of the new-fangled Gallium Nitride based components but it’s still an absolute UNIT. It’s chunky and dense, bordering on too large to be hanging out of a wall socket, but the design and feel is great, with soft rounded edges, gunmetal finish and only subtle branding.

This is the only after market charger I’ve found that can comfortable power my laptop without a low power warning, but it’s a lot more versatile than this because it can charge up to 4 devices at continuous (but variable) high speed as it has 3x PD USB-C ports along with a 22w USB-A port.

The steam deck only draws a max of just under 40w from my experience, and uses apx 20w to charge the battery and up to 20w passed through to run the hardware at the same time, my other chargers just choke at this, even the ones rates 65W – this UGREEN one handles it like a champ in the USB c1 and c2 ports. Highly recommended, one of the best chargers I’ve used to date.

Handles the charging and passthrough needs of the Steam Deck like a proper champ.