UGREEN 100W USB C Charger Plug 4-Port GaN Type C Fast Wall Power Adapter Support PD 20W Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Mini/Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Galaxy S21, Pixel 6, Dell XPS, Matebook etc

100w usb c charger

100W Super Fast Charger

Support max 100w output when 1 devices connected, this 100W USB C Charger fully charges A MacBook Pro 16 ” in just 1.9hrs.

Multiple Fast Charge Choice

Supporting PD 3.0/2.0, QC 4.0+/3.0/2.0, PPS, AFC, SCP etc fast charge protocols and equipped with 3 USB C Port and 1 USB A Port, this 100W Macbook Charger Plug provides multiple fast charge choice for you.

Universal Compatibility

MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, MacBook; XPS 15; ThinkPad T490; MateBook X Pro;

iPhone 13, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020, XS, XS Max, XR , X, 8, 8 Plus, 6s, 5s, iPad Pro 2020/ 2018, AirPods Pro, MagSafe;

Galaxy S21, S20, A51, A52, A50, S10, S10+, S9+, S9, S8+, S8, Note10, Note 10+, Note 9, Note 8, Z Flip; A90, A80, A70, A72 A60, A20, Galaxy Fold;

Xiaomi Note 10, Note 9, Mi10, Mi 9, Mi 9T, Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Lite, Mi6, Mix, Mix 2 , Mix 2S, Mix 3; Redmi Note 8, Poco Serie;

HUAWEI P30, P30 Pro , P20, P20 Pro , P10, P10+, Mate RS, Mate 20, Mate 20 X , Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro;

Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel 6, Pixel 5, Pixel 4, ixel 4 XL , Pixel 3A XL, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL;

LG G8 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, G7 One, G7 Fit, V50 ThinQ 5G, V40 ThinQ, V30, V20; Moto G30, G7, G7 Play, G7 Power, G6, Z, Z Force;

Swtich, Tablets, Power Bank, Earbuds and more.

100W 4 Port Charger
macbook charger

4 in 1 USB C Charger

The 4-Port USB C Charger makes it possible to charge 4 devices simultaneously with only 1 wall socket, much more convenient.

Why does it sometimes wake up my device when I plug in or unplug another device ?

When multiple devices are connected at the same time, plugging a new device in or unplugging any of the devices from the charger will render a short charging pause for other devices. This short pause is due to the power redistribution of the charger.

How to get the best performance of all charging ports?

When you need to use 3 or more of the charging ports simultaneously, to maximize the output power, it is suggested to preferentially use the C1/C2/A ports. The combination of C3 and A is not recommended because the power output would be minimal in this case.

Specification of this 100W GaN Charger

Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.3A Max

Size: 0.7 x 0.5 x 0.5 cm;

Weight: 290g

100w gan charger

Kinder Reminder

When charges 3 or less devices simultaneously, it is recommended to use the C1 / C2 / A port first to ensure maximum power output.

When plug or unplug one of the charging device, other devices would stop charging for a second and then start charging automactically.

Package Content

UGREEN 100W USB C Charger Plug x 1

100W 2 Ports GaN USB C Charger 100W charger 65W GaN Charger 25W Samsung Charger PD 30W Charger 40W 2 Ports USB C Charger
Compatible with Macbook/Laptops
Compatible with iPhone
Compatible with Galaxy
Max Output Per Port 100W 100W 65W 25W 30W 20W
Total Output 100W 100W 65W 25W 30W 40W

Dimensions: 13.2 x 9.2 x 5.6 cm; 370 Grams
Model: 40749
Manufacture: Ugreen Group Limited
Origin: China

1. JeanninColosimo says:

Usual excellent Ugreen quality, rock solid, works exactly as advertised, delivers the expected wattage without any problem (tested via System Information). It’s power to spare for a portable setup comprised of 4 devices: M1 MacBook Air, portable 4K 17″ monitor, iPad Pro and smartphone. This means I can carry around my full office setup in a backpack and power it all from a single mains socket, which would have been impossible just a couple of years ago.

This isn’t my first GaN-powered charger, however so much power in such a small package is still an exhilarating experience for me.

3. JillianBoothby says:

Solidly built and fits securely into UK 13amp sockets; also works well into Euro sockets with an adapter. Would have liked option of interchangeable plugs for UK/EU/US and also an LED indicating live and or charging status.

4. PatriciaNesbitt says:

Bought this as a cheaper alternative to Anker products that I usually go for. Was a bit sceptical but after using for a month or so now, all is well and I’m happy. Good size and does exactly as expected. That’s what we all want, right?

Happy days.

6. FloridaJSL says:

Works really well, I use mine for my laptop phone etc, charges most things noticeably quicker! Only downside is price!

7. JasperDNGN says:

This is excellent – particularly as a secondary Steam Deck charger.

Considering that this is basically a 100w transformer it is remarkably compact – but don’t mistake this as me saying it’s small because it is simply anything but. I presume it’s making the most of the new-fangled Gallium Nitride based components but it’s still an absolute UNIT. It’s chunky and dense, bordering on too large to be hanging out of a wall socket, but the design and feel is great, with soft rounded edges, gunmetal finish and only subtle branding.

This is the only after market charger I’ve found that can comfortable power my laptop without a low power warning, but it’s a lot more versatile than this because it can charge up to 4 devices at continuous (but variable) high speed as it has 3x PD USB-C ports along with a 22w USB-A port.

The steam deck only draws a max of just under 40w from my experience, and uses apx 20w to charge the battery and up to 20w passed through to run the hardware at the same time, my other chargers just choke at this, even the ones rates 65W – this UGREEN one handles it like a champ in the USB c1 and c2 ports. Highly recommended, one of the best chargers I’ve used to date.

Handles the charging and passthrough needs of the Steam Deck like a proper champ.

9. ErikMonnier says:

This is excellent – particularly as a secondary Steam Deck charger.

10. MarisolStoll says:

A quality charger. Well made, solid and charges my phone, ipad and watch. Also purchased the recommended 2m usb c cable. Replaces 4 chargers and frees up sockets. Chargers my phone from 20% to full in 30 minutes. Very pleased with this purchase.

11. HershelColburn says:

This is beautifully made and powerful like the Anker Adaptors. This one is particularly good if you need to be able to draw up to 100W across 4 outlets.

Highly recommended.

12. JudithLionel says:

Great product have it fast charging an S22 Ultra phone an S8 Ultra tablet and a Kindle at the same time. Delivers enough power to charge laptop also. Solves all my mobile working charger issues with one device.

13. Pocket-lint says:

So I made this purchase as I’ve just spent 1800 on an ASUS G14 gaming notebook. But I didn’t want to carry the 240w charging brick that came with the laptop everywhere with me as it defeat’s the object of purchasing a slim and powerful 14 gaming laptop. Especially when you have to lug around a full large power adapter everywhere. When I realised the G14 supported 100w usb type c charging I set off looking for one. To my surprise there was not very many USB C 100w chargers on the market. Plenty of 65w but not many 100w. After doing plenty of browsing I settled for this one. When it came I was surprised how small it was for a 100w capable charger. I also bought a 100w USB cable from the same brand and it works great. I was pleasantly surprised that I could game on performance mode on the laptop while plugged into USB C and not lose any battery. That is absolutely amazing to be gaming on a laptop powered by USB type C. When using the laptop on the silent profile, the laptop charges up very quickly when doing general word processing and internet browsing tasks, even with the screen set to full brightness, keyboard lighting set to full etc. I have not yet tried out how fast it charges the laptop while other devices are all plugged into the the charger but I’m assuming on the right laptop power setting it will still charge the laptop while in use as well as at least another device. All in all though I can’t recommend this charging brick enough. If you travel like me, need to carry a laptop, and the laptop is capable of 100w type C charging, then this is a must have imo. I honestly think it’s a game changer in technology, now I’m just waiting till the 240w USB C chargers arrive so we can switch to a single standard for everything.

15. JoieNorfleet says:

One man army does it all, simultaneously. We use it for two iphones, watch and headphones, often the same time. Does it quickly and without any problems.

Monster charge

16. BrendanConnah says:

Monster charge

17. Matt Sumner says:

Connect my tablet, 2 phones and charge another random device all at the same time and in rapid speed no problem

Excellent. Harder, capable of charging multiple devices at high speed, laptop included. However, the price is a bit high.

21. Dan Evon says:

If you have iPhone Apple Watch, Macbook / iPad, well this is a must! Best traveler buddy

23. LaraeFreyhy says: