Umi. Essentials Door Pull Up and Chin Up Bar Upper Body Workout Bar

pull up bar for home gympullupsize of pull up barComfortable grips for pull up barsize of pull up barComfortable grips for pull up bar

Customer's show of umi pull up barInstallation steps

Lifetime Services

UMI provide a LIFETIME SERVICE with every pull-up bar.

Handgrips and replacement parts are freely offered for years after the sale.

Contact UMI TEAM when you meet issues, all the messages will get the response within 24 hours.

Just buy with confindence!

Size: A72-92
Dimensions: 72.14 x 7.01 x 40.13 cm; 2.58 Kilograms
Brand: Umi
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Umi.
Composition: 【Well-made Pull-up Bar】 The main rod of this pull up bar is made of 3.0mm thicken pure stainless steel. It is durable, non-rusting and corrosion-resistant.
Dimensions: 72.14 x 7.01 x 40.13 cm; 2.58 Kilograms
Size: A72-92

Pros:
    – Solidly built. Its not going to snap, I am only 80kg but I have no doubts the bar will support my weight over the long term without bending/snapping.
    – No screwing into the wall required, so less (more on that under cons) damage to walls/doorways.

Cons:
    – somewhat fiddly to lock into place. Seems easy to get in place but have had the bar fall away from the doorway after both the screwing mechanism was tightened as much as possible and the locking system was engaged. Doesn’t do much for your confidence in it!
    – Not damage-free. After just a few weeks of use it fell off to reveal patterned indentation in the wood which looks permanent and some colour leakage.

Pros:

Cons:

3. JacquelAkhurst says:

Pros:

Cons:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersPros:

Cons:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersPros:

Cons:

Easy to fit, but I’d say max weight is more like 85kg than 100+Kg but still works

7. JulianaTuck says:

8. ChristeBoshears says:

Looks massive but held me in door frames and I am 130kg. Wife and girls love it for sit ups, pull ups, simple gymnastics routines. Easy to fit and amend.

9. LeiaVillegas says:

10. Christian de Looper says:

Had a dodgy shoulder for a year. Finally got injection and then started passive hanging everyday on advice of a physio. Have not had a twinge since and no bad backs either. This is a solid piece of kit: easy to install and very hardwearing. I use it multiple times a day and have recommended it to others.

11. Christa73W says:

Took me maybe 2 or 3 times to secure it before it was really secure. Make sure that when you first install it that you give it a couple of test goes before really committing to to pull ups. It’s been a month since installing and all is fine

13. LashondBladen says:

Golden Review Award: 7 From Our UsersAs a woman (not a Thomas Lia) I’m so proud of myself of putting this up with no help! My arms are burning after four failed attempts at doing a pull up, but that’s the point of getting one… so I don’t have to humiliate myself doing fun stuff in the children’s park or a gym.

It took me 57 minutes, including opening the box, getting scissors and finding some plier things in the photo I’ve uploaded (1st photo – I don’t see a way to tighten it without one of these)

I don’t have a spirit level, so my bunnies said I could use one of their treat play tubs to push the bar up against as a way of getting it roughly level. (2nd photo)

Also, make sure the positioning allows you to move the levers, as well as to shut the door!

I can’t wait for my husband to see it!

I can't do pull ups, but I can install a pull up bar!

15. Charles Webb says:

I can’t wait for my husband to see it!

I can't do pull ups, but I can install a pull up bar!

A door pullup bar doesn’t get any better than this, Its pretty sturdy and I’m now using it practically everyday.

17. Salmon Jerrold says:

This is an extremely solid bar when installed properly. I weigh about 90kg and it hasn’t moved an inch.
    I would, however, take one star off for the neoprene handles that cover the aluminium bars – they aren’t that comfortable as they have a tendency to slip a bit. This is only a minor grip though. Generally I am happy that the bar stays where it’s supposed to between the walls!

19. LouisaWhittingt says: