Vax Blade 4 Dual Pet & Car Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Motorised Pet Tool – CLSV-B4DC

Vax Blade 4 Dual Pet & Car

Designed for total and tough cleaning

Clean up high, down low or in between with the lightweight, detachable handheld – perfect for dirt and pet hair removal on stairs, upholstery and inside the car. Thanks to the stretch hose, the cleaning wand is easy to elevate into those hard to reach areas, yet flexible enough to tackle narrow or awkward spots.

Vax ONEPWR Blade 4 Pet & Car - Flexible Powered Hose in car footwell
Vax Blade 4 Dual Pet & Car
Up to 45 minutes run time

Up to 90 minutes run time‡

Generating up to 45 minutes runtime†† per battery, giving you full flexibility for a whole home deep clean.

Designed for busy homes

Designed for busy homes

The complete solution for busy homes with pets and kids.

Vax ONEPWR Blade 4 Pet & Car - Flexible Powered Hose in car footwell

Multi-surface cleaning

The VAX Blade 4 Pet & Car is designed to remove dirt and debris from multiple surfaces.

Removable Bin

Removable Bin

Simple, hygienic and easy to empty. No more awkward manoeuvring or carrying the whole machine to the bin.

No loss of suction

No loss of suction

Blade 4 Pet & Car maintains constant high pick-up performance even when the dirt bin is full or the batter is low.

Mini Motorised Pet Tool in Use 600x450

Whole home cleaning

Clean up high, down low or inbetween with the perfect lightweight, detachable handheld.

Lightweight innovative design

Lightweight innovative design

At just 3.1kg, Vax Blade 4 Pet & Car is perfectly balanced for effortless, easy to use cleaning.

Dustvault Brushless Motor

Dustvault

3 stage filtration technology ensures the smallest particles of dust are contained in the dirt bin. Capturing up to 99.8% of particles.ΔΔ.

Shop the Vax Blade 4 Range

Blade 4 Pet & Car Dual

Blade 4 Dual Pet & Car

Blade 4

Blade 4

Blade 4 Pet

Blade 4 Pet

Blade 4 Pet & Car

Blade 4 Pet & Car

Blade 4 Pet Dual

Blade 4 Dual Pet & Car

Battery
2x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 2x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX
Runtime
up to 90 mins up to 45 mins up to 45 mins up to 45 mins up to 90 mins
No loss of suction
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Vax Core Technology
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Brushless Motor
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Filteration
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Suitable for homes with pets
Yes Yes Yes Yes
0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L

Dimensions: 75.2 x 37.6 x 19 cm; 6.21 Kilograms
Brand: Vax
Colour: Blue
Colour: Blue

1. LillyLowes says:

Stuff you Dyson stick. This sucks the carpet off the floor. Great on the stairs too. Easy to assemble and use. Easy to empty and is relatively quiet. The cat however dislikes it even more than our corded Hoover. Cant get out the house qick enough. Weighs very little too.

This is our 2nd Vax vacuum, having up-dated to this latest version. Lightweight and versatile, cleans everywhere without having to move everything. Must be sure, though, not to let the dust collector get over full. The suction is amazing but debris starts to back up if you don’t empty it regularly and thoroughly.

My partner said I was too indecisive and spent too much time choosing a vacuum cleaner, but when I looked at the first trail result I knew it’s worth it!!!
    I moved to a new flat and a friend lend their carpet cleaner and vacuum for me to use on the first day. It was nice to have the carpets cleaned and for the time being I needed to find and buy a new one. After returned three vacuums I become desperate because neither the suction / power was not good, too bulky, too heavy or couldn’t picked up stuff! I read someone says they don’t have a pet but still choose this one as it cleans better – so I thought this should work.
    As you can see from the picture, it feels like the place has never been hovered before!! It’s not only lightweighted but super easy to handle! Omggg what an amazing result and I just love how deep clean it can clean up the house now! I felt it took me too long to finally found this and if you’re also a germ-phobia I just can’t recommend it enough!

Too late!

Too late!

6. Lynn La says:

Firstly, this cleaner has really strong suction power, especially on boost mode.
    I previously had the Vax Blade 3, which I loved. However eventually it just wore out, hence buying the Onepwr 4.
    Thankfully, I bought the version which comes with 2 batteries. This was a good decision. In spite of the marketing material, the battery does not last for a full clean. And I should add that I live in a 2 bedroom flat and I don’t use bost on the hard floors, only the carpets.
    The other slight negative is the filter and dust-bin. These are not very easy to empty and again, the info material suggests not necessarily emptying the bin each clean and only washing the filter every month I think. I’m quite particular, but I think you have to empty and fully clean out the bin every time you do a full clean. I also feel its good to wash the filter every other session.
    However, the brush bar now releases easily with a large screwdriver (or a coin!), whereas the old one had 3 screws to undo. A good upgrade. Also the brush bar is much easier to clean (yes I also do that every session!) Hair comes off much easier.
    Tools wise, the nozzle is a little better as its longer, so works better in the car. The other tools are OK.
    Weight wise, its quite heavy on the wrist, but better than the old model and the switches are in a better position.
    The main thing you need from a vacuum is the cleaning power. This definitely has it. But I feel it will only maintain that capability if you keep on top of the filter, bin and brush bar!
    Members of my family have Dyson and Shark. In my view, the Vax is better, both on power and value.

Took a chance on getting this model over the more expensive brand leaders as it came recommended by Which and other review sites and not disappointed the pluses are it’s suction power ease of movement simplicity of switching between regular power, power boost, and motorized head all via the handily placed thumb switch and with the package I brought a very handy second battery pack and tools all easy to attach when necessary the battery is charged off the motor but that is no issue the same as charging a phone and means you don’t have to store the whole thing near a power supply. The only minus is the actual weight of the vacuum in use if you have an issue with your strength or ability to grip it could be an issue for you but if you are the kind of person who has a quick hoover round it shouldn’t be a chore if you can get it on an offer for the price it is a good purchase

8. IsiahTruebridge says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI just was not seeing results with y shark hoover, I thought the first was faulty and the second then was no better so I ended up here and oh am I glad I did! Jesus it nearly too my vyial of the floor, my carpet of the stairs only with the super suction on of course.
    but honest im so surprised and amazing this does make big claims and it stand to them!

9. Karina9497 says:

10. Daniel Aston says:

Although I do have to untangle the brush bar due to long haired German Shepherd in the house, this is the best vacuum I’ve had so far. Beats Dyson & Bosche by a mile. Lightweight, easily changeable attachments, excellent suction. Would highly recommend.

Excellent suction. Good price
    Only slight crisis that it’s quite heavy

I love this it’s nice & light weight the 2 batteries work a treat , great suction & great for hoovering the wooden blinds .
    I would highly recommend

13. Diego Arguello says:

Cant fault it. Does what it should do, even better than expected actually. The design is first class, it is light and easy to service.

One of the batteries failed after 9 months but VAX customer services via Amazon, sorted out a free replacement in no time at all.

Definitely would recommend.

Definitely would recommend.

So I’ve only had this for a few days but so far I absolutely love it. Before this I had a bagless corded dyson.

This one is cord free and it is soooo much easier when going around the house. It’s also neat for storage.

It was very easy to click together. Easy to change the attachments and click the cannister of dirt on and off. Easy to figure out the batteries. I love things like this where I don’t have to read a manual to figure it out.

It has a normal and a sort of ‘turbo’ mode. Normal mode is fine for just a quick hoover round. Turbo mode is excellent for hair on the carpets.

It comes with a few attachments and I’ve tried the regular big head, smaller head and tube. The tube is great for going along skirting and getting into the corners.

The big and smaller head, they’re really good at getting everything off the carpet including hair which seems to get really worked into our carpets. They have circular brushes in and there are three girls with long hair in this house so long hair does get wrapped around those brushes. It’s not tricky to clear off though, a pair of scissors and a minute or two, now and then. For me, I’m just glad it sucks it up! The dyson didn’t, and left the carpet looking dirty for it.

I have a three bed house and one battery gets me around the house with a combo of regular and ‘turbo’ depending on the room I’m doing. But this comes with two, so if you just stick them on charge, you have more than enough battery power to get around.

I’ve used it for a few days and only just emptied the cannister. I guess it depends how much you have to hoover up but this seemed reasonable.

So altogether great so far and so sooooo much better than the clunky dyson, both for suction, light/mobility, storage, attachments, everything.

I love the power of the machine when its fully charged and empty on plus power and spinning. It will remove the dust under your carpet too. Not so good on thin carpet tiles, you have to turn it down but itw easy done. I had the pet one 4Ah, was 279 with the 2nd battery and the small attachement for stairs. The only let down is the angle at which you have to use the small attachment. You have to hold it almost at 180. For an older person they may struggle but you can use all the bigger attachments on the smaller set up. Im always telling my friends to get one of these. I have a pet Gtech and this vax blows it out the water. I was impressed by the Gtech when i had it, nothing on the vax! Make sure to check its the powerone batteries as they sell this moddle with the older batteries for 180 odd. Well woth the other 100.

17. Chris Pereira says:

The vac is versatile and powerful. The two batteries are very convenient and charge quite quickly. Kit came with large and small rotating brushes and a small nozzle so cleaning pet hair from the family car is easy.

Whilst the vac is quite light for a battery powered cleaner it is a little top heavy and needs to be in your hand or in the wall mounted holder when using the long tube (i.e. normal floor vac mode). If you prop it up against a wall for instance it can easily fall over. Having said that we love it.

18. EllaStapleton says:

This was purchased for my Mum who’s now getting on a bit and a little frail.

The vacuum easily suits her needs in a one story flat as it’s reasonably light (if a bit top heavy) with sufficient suction power to pick up the hairs her 3 cats leave on the carpet.

If easily moves from lino to carpet without losing suction and the turbo brush makes easy work of those areas that get a little more grubby.

With the added safety and peace of mind that Mum’s not going to get caught and trip over trailing cables this is ideal for a frail person whose sight and agility aren’t what they once were.

Would I recommend this product? Absolutely

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE MANUFACTURER OF ANY PRODUCT I REVIEW AND ALL MY REVIEWS ARE UNBIASED AND TRUE

20. Zippy says:

I decided to invest in a decent cordless vacuum cleaner, after having a poor experience with a cheap model. I initially wanted a Dyson, but having read some reviews, it seemed they became decent, only if you are willing to shed 700 upwards! I then stumbled across the Vax Blade 4 range, which had a limited deal on its flagship model with a discount of 100. It was a no brainier to get this one. First of all it
    Oozes quality, and picks up absolutely everything. My rug is a handmade woollen woven and extremely difficult to clean. Even my old corded vacuum cleaner could not clean it well, however this model can, without changing the default settings! If you’re looking for a cordless, don’t look any further – get this one.

Great suction, really impressed. Nicely balanced too. The twin batteries are a great idea too. I’ve used it for the car too. Highly recommended

22. jenny says:

Read all the reviews on other vacuums and picked this one ,,, so glad I did. They aren’t cheap but you get what you pay for. Very happy with it so far.

The only thing I don’t like about this item is, it doesn’t pick up grit or tiny stones!! It picks them up, but when it’s switched off the grit falls out of the head!!

I don’t have stairs. The power is amazing, great pick up. Not the best for people with dexterity issues or back ache problems.

28. MarcoMorrill says:

Had Tineco A10 Hero before. What a rubbish compare to Vax.
    Cleaning is easier, suction power is good. 2 batteries is a must have if you buy any cordless vacuum.
    It’s quite heavy imho.
    I’m very satisfied so fa

29. SaundraTorreggi says:

Had Tineco A10 Hero before. What a rubbish compare to Vax.
    It’s quite heavy imho.
    I’m very satisfied so fa

30. JeroldNPHT says:

Good machine but weight all at top and no good when you have arthritis in your hands! Had to return for that reason.

31. GilbertE55 says:

32. Caleb says:

Excellent hoover cleanes brilliant and very good suction and light weight and easy to use.

Well I am not going to say Dyson is best, Dyson handle better well balance than Vax, Vax better on battery power that come in two packs. I personally go Dyson so it 50/50

It’s not the lightest but boy it’s just fantastic. Simple instructions, glides along with ease and the light really helps. Best for carpets so I’ve kept my old Dyson Stick for the kitchen and bathroom hard floors…although this Vax Blade does the job well too. I can’t recommend this enough, a great buy!

35. BenedicFreed says:

36. shopblogs01 says:

I have owned and used a Vax corded upright vacuum for a year or two and decided to go for the convenience of cordless. I have long been impressed with the build quality and value for money of Vax cleaners and this Blade 4 is no exception. The build quality is excellent, it feels solid and robust without being heavy and cumbersome. All the attachments fit well and they’re quick and easy to change. The battery life is more than sufficient to do my small bungalow, only using about half the capacity of the battery in one pass. The functional limit comes in the form of the small dust container. The machine appears to much more efficient than even the corded Vax that it very quickly fills up and needs to be emptied. This is no great problem as the container easily clicks off and back on. Everything seems to have been well thought out and executed. If there’s a serious problem, I haven’t found it yet! I really wish I’d bought one of these cleaners ages ago, it makes vacuuming almost a pleasure!

37. BradlyCanchola says:

My husband bought this for my xmas present it is fantastic has made my life so much easie

The batteries are long lasting and it’s a handy vacuum to just nip out and clean up where needed.
    It’s cordless and so it’s never going to have the greatest suction but it does the job.

39. MapleCheel says:

40. AileenMacy says:

This is the most powerful hoover I’ve owned in 40 years. The battery does one whizz round the bungalow modt times but really you ned the second battery. Its top heavy and you have to empty it most days or the suction drops. Excellent light and boost function. I do keep catching the on/off button which is annoying but I wouldn’t be without this hoover now. Vac just tweak it !

42. UlrikeLove says:

Brilliant for picking up pet hair and other bits, suction is like most hovers now far from what they used to be. However this is by the best I’ve had in a while better then Dyso

43. LazaroAVAzsucv says:

44. DeloresFredrick says:

Fantastic for use in the car. Very strong suction on the carpets in house but easy to reduce the power for vinyl floors. Such a good product I very really use my big vacuum cleaner.

This is a great hoover lightweight ease of moving turning etc, comes with two batteries which I thought wow that’s great but I know why and that’s because the batteries don’t last all that long when you have all three settings going as hoovering, however one battery usually does my small bungalow and I always have the second one charged if need it but I rarely do , the attachments that come with it is really good too for cars sofas and would be great for stairs too however I do not have stairs so can’t comment. Only thing is it says hair does not get stuck in the brush well it does but easily cut and pulled out after every session which isn’t bad to be far most hoovers always do this and I have super long hair so to be expected ! Overall it’s a decent reliable good hoover and I love i

47. Aparna says:

Operates as described and generally a pretty good hoover. I would not be as generous as most other reviews as the battery time is nowhere near what the manufacturer claims so I’m glad I bought two batteries. Would otherwise be frustrating and inconvenient even if you have a medium sized house.
    Emptying is a bit of a faff and you normally need to hover up again around the bin that you emptied into.
    I’d go easy on wooden floors as it can leave the occasional light surface scratch which I have had to treat with worktop oil. That all said, it’s a major plus going cordless and the performance is overall good.

This is a great design as a cordless stick hoover and all technical description of the product as advertised are accurate. The two batteries make this a cut above the rest having now ditched my clunky heavy Dyson which I have had for years. The price is good too and I really don’t think the Dyson price for their products are justified and welcome this new addition to the market. I only hope that I don’t have to eat my own words later on in the expected life of this new trial with VAX for the first time but so far very good but better suited for smaller houses and hangs on the wall and looks good.

49. stephenkilmer says:

This is the third cordless vacuum I have had and is far superior to the others. I love it. So easy to use and carry.

50. SheriPerron says:

Best buy for long time. Beats any Dyson hands down. Great suction would recommend to others give this a try