VEEAPE Jewellery Cleaner, 43khz Ultrasonic Cleaner 600ml Professional Ultrasonic Bath Cleaner with Cleaning Basket Watch Stand Digital Timer for Jewelry Glasses Silver Pendant Coin Metal Razor Denture

Jewellery Cleaner
ultrasonic jewellery cleaner

Dimensions: 24.38 x 20.57 x 17.27 cm; 1.24 Kilograms
Model: GT-F5
Manufacture: VEEAPE

Ultrasonic cleaners seem to be all the rave on Amazon right now and rightly so in my opinion! You can have great fun cleaning all kinds of small objects with minimal effort! All you really is need water and there’s the option of adding detergent as well should you want.

The instructions aren’t very comprehensive, but the device is simple enough to work out to be honest with you! Mess around with the settings and try different things out! You can also watch a few youtube videos or do some online reading to learn more, which I would highly recommend!

I think a lot of these ultrasonic cleaners are quite similar in my opinion, the main difference seems to lie in the size of the tub! While this one is ok, I’d recommend going for the biggest one you can find in the same price range as you can obviously fit larger objects inside so has more versatility!

3. SarahMgfulhqba says:

4. UCSTammybljkh says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersNot a bad ultrasonic cleaner. Very easy to use, simply by filling the tank with plain water (I use distilled water) up to the max mark, place the items to be cleaned in the tank, add a few drops of detergent in the tank and press the ON button and set the time to use.

I like the clear view window at the top so I can see what’s going on. The ultrasonic cleaner has a good capacity and an easy-to-read digital timer on the front. It comes with both a removable basket and watches holder, which helps prevent scratches while cleaning items.

I was reluctant at first to put in my expensive jewellery and watches. I tried it with an old gold chain that I had which hasn’t been cleaned in over 15 years which looked dull. After cleaning, it looked brand new. After trying a few more items of less value, like rings, glasses coins, I have built up the confidence to clean my higher value items.

Overall, it cleans well and fast. Silver and gold look a lot cleaner however I did find I needed to repeat clean on some items. I was expecting a lot more bubbles which I believe is the most important factor on what impacts objects in the tank and lifts dirt, germs, oil, pigments and other contaminants.

It would be great if there were a more comprehensive list of items that can be cleaned and also examples of how long an item needs to be cleaned for. For the price it’s good.

Easy to use, good cleane

Easy to use, good cleane

6. Matt Elliott says:

I have never used one of these before and have only ever gone to a jewellers to get rings etc cleaned for my Fiance, so I thought I would give this a try:

– The cleaner arrived in a nice, smart box with a basket to place jewellery etc in, a holder for a watch and
    a set of instructions that aren’t all that clear…
    – The cleaner itself looks fairly fancy and it has a see-through lid on top so you can see how your
    jewellery etc being cleaned.
    – As a set and individually, the cleaner and basket bits actually seem of a really good quality and fairly
    robust!
    – Although the instructions were limited, I found a helpful video online that showed me how to use
    this properly. I tried first with a pair of glasses which fit nicely in to the basket and then in to the
    cleaner.
    – My glasses came out rather clean and with the anti-glare coating still in tact too!
    – I also tried my LotR One Ring and it came out the cleanest I’ve seen it! It looks excellent!
    – There aren’t any bubbles that I can see which is interesting… But then again that could be because my
    glasses were in there and I couldn’t see a lot…
    – The machine rinses and dries well too which is excellent!

You know what, I would recommend this. It’s my first experience with one and I am thus far impressed!

a set of instructions that aren’t all that clear…
    jewellery etc being cleaned.
    robust!
    cleaner.
    glasses were in there and I couldn’t see a lot…
    – The machine rinses and dries well too which is excellent!

8. MarinaPolanco says:

a set of instructions that aren’t all that clear…
    jewellery etc being cleaned.
    robust!
    cleaner.
    glasses were in there and I couldn’t see a lot…
    – The machine rinses and dries well too which is excellent!

a set of instructions that aren’t all that clear…
    jewellery etc being cleaned.
    robust!
    cleaner.
    glasses were in there and I couldn’t see a lot…
    – The machine rinses and dries well too which is excellent!

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersIt works, but it’s worth knowing it’s limitations.

The instructions reccomend using a detergent, such as washing up liquid. I would also second this, as pure water doesn’t quite cut it for cleaning dirt. You can use stronger cleaners, such as caustics and solvents, but it’s worth knowing generally what is good for the material you’re trying to clean, as for example some solvents can ruin aluminium. I’d also strongly reccomend not putting anything other than water directly in to the primary bath.

It also can be trial and error – a dirty 50p coin took 10 minutes to clean, whereas a slightly tarnished ring took 4 minutes.

The biggest tip I could give would be to put your item in a glass jar, fill the glass jar with water and a cleaning solution, then put the glass jar in the bath of water. This will save your primary bath getting ruined and messy, and means that you have the option to use more aggressive cleaning solutions should you need to, as it would all be contained in the glass container.

The things that would make this better would be if it had a heating function, which it doesn’t. It’s worth using hot or warm water for that edge – it will act as a better catalyst.

Overall – it’s good. You might find yourself wanting a bigger one, as this only really works for very small items, and it does slightly let itself down in not having clear instructions on how to use it (youtube was really the only clear way I worked this out) and also not having that good of timer and heating functions. It’s a good starter one for jewellery, though you might find yourself wanting a slightly better one very quickly.

12. JewellGFKyzxzkp says:

I’ll be honest this was more of a just-in-case request, I didn’t particularly need it right now.

That said after giving it a go with some lightly grimy jewellery I’ve got to say that it’s okay.
    I’m not an expert in the ultrasonic jewellery cleaning space so I can’t really offer you any insight as to how this stacks up against any similarly priced or styled units. But I can tell you that from my limited use it’s done the job.
    It’s easy to make sense of and use, easy enough to clean, and I guess durability remains to be seen.

14. Xza Louise says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersIts. easy to use good value for the money a good bit of kit and easy to clea

16. SusannaLyell says:

17.  United Kingdom

Brilliant cleaner for price did lots of watch straps and other jewelry and came out sparkling, very easy to use.

18. Serenity of Beauty says:

19. Alexander Kalogianni says:

In actual sense, this is very easy to use,
    And the setting up is not a problem atall.

All you have to do is to fill the tank with plain water up to the maximum level as Indicated, place the items to be cleaned in the tank, add a few drops of soap in the tank and press the ON button and set the time to use.
    I can notice a bubble and a bit of vibration and after use if it, I can see the different in my jewellery as it look cleaner thst it was.

This is nice and I love i

It does the job.

In actual sense, this is very easy to use,
    And the setting up is not a problem atall.

This is nice and I love i

It does the job.

In actual sense, this is very easy to use,
    And the setting up is not a problem atall.

This is nice and I love i

It does the job.

22. AndreasOatley says:

I am very impressed with this. Really please how well it cleans.

I am very impressed with this. Really please how well it cleans.

The product.
    This is an ultra-sonic water bath for jewellery cleaning.

Using.
    You fill it with water and turn it on. It pulses ultra-sonic waves to break up corrosion and dirt on jewellery, coins and other items.

Effectiveness.
    Generally, it is very good at cleaning lightly stuck dirt. We tend to use a soft toothbrush first to loosen any stubborn debris. You have to be careful with watches and only put them in if they have a proven water sealing. It is fine for watch cases and straps.

Results.
    The results are generally good with jewellery and ok with old coins. It has a timer so you can set the system to get the best results over a given time.

Overall.
    A useful cleaning system that saves time and generally gets good results.

The product.
    This is an ultra-sonic water bath for jewellery cleaning.

Using.

Effectiveness.

Results.

Overall.
    A useful cleaning system that saves time and generally gets good results.

26. MargariMorell says:

So easy to use and it did a brilliant job on my jewellery thank you

27. Paige Lyman says:

So easy to use and it did a brilliant job on my jewellery thank you

Cleans silver jewellery with no problem. More tarnished pieces require longer cycle or cleaning them 2-3 times but they do come out clean eventually, even the pieces with intricate design.

29. France4026 says:

30. MarvinGrey says:

This is a very easy machine to use. I lost the instructions in my house move but the machine is so easy to work out. Will be interesting to try other items in it.

Destroyed the semi precious stones in jewellery I put in .c leans specs. Wouldn’t buy one agai

34. EvangelineTully says: