Weber, Black Q 2000

logo weber cleaning kit

Product features:

Igniter Ignition at the touch of a button
Lid & Bowl Lid and housing made of cast aluminium
Tables Folding side table
Frame Fibreglass-reinforced nylon frame

Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4 cm; 18.8 Kilograms
Model: 53010074
Manufacture: Weber-Stephen Products

1. Sahiba says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I had my last charcoal BBQ for about 10 years, I’m a massive fan of charcoal and never wanted a gas BBQ but after seeing this Weber on offer and having just built an outdoor kitchen I took the plunge.

When it arrived, the box was massive and heavy, unpacking it I found all the parts were good quality and assembly was minimal.

In use I love it, very quick to get up to temperature, cooking can be done in 30 minutes end to end (not like a charcoal BBQ) food tastes great, and cleaning is surprisingly simple.

Yes, I’m converted to gas thanks to Weber.

Fantastic BBQ, I hope it lasts 10 years like my last one!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Liked everything about this BBQ. Just had to put handle on lid and fit grill. Great size cooking plate easily feed 4. Used several times already and so easy to clean.

Came as promised.
    A gift.
    We have the same model and have used for years.

4. BerndCDCbyaxa says:

Solid barbecue performance, well built, Cooks well, food tastes good.
    Would be 5 stars except there is no warming rack or dual burner control so no way to have a cooler section of the bbq.

Had it for 6 weeks now. Done burgers, sausage and several steaks. Follow the instructions and let it heat up. It’s worth the wait. Like all BBQ machines, it’s a bitch to clean! Helps you become the grilling God you always knew you were. Recommended

Brilliant! One of the best items I’ve ever bought. Simple to put together and very effective as a barbecue. Excelle

7. jonathonchristesen says:

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersEasy to assemble, hard to find larger has bottles in my area, goodbye and excellent burgers