Welding Helmet, Ginour Large Viewing Screen Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Mask, with Full Shade Range 3/4-8/9-13, 4 Arc Sensors, True Color Top Optical Class1/1/1/1
Ginour welding mask effect:
1. Eye Protection: double filter to prevent harmful ultraviolet and infrared radiation generated by the arc, as well as damage to the eyes caused by welding glare, to prevent electric ophthalmia.
2. Face protection: effectively prevent splashes and harmful bodies from work on the face and reduce the occurrence of skin burns.
3. Respiratory protection: airflow guide, effectively reduce the harmful gas and dust released by welding to cause harm to the body, and prevent the occurrence of respiratory diseases
3D adjustable headband
| || || || |
What is different about the Ginour welding Helmet?
- Large viewing Main window screen 100″*67mm ( (3.94* 2.64 inch) + Side windows on both sides (invariable light) are used to observe the external environment and have a wider field of view
- Wide Shade 3(The color of the lens itself) /5-9/9-13, True Color Top Optical Class1/1/1/1(The highest level of optics) Protect eyes more effectively and prevent ultraviolet and infrared rays
- Stepless speed regulation-sensitivity & Variable optical delay The helmet response time is 1/25000 s, and the delay time is 0.15-0.8s Absolutely fast response
- 3D adjustable headband: adjust at will according to comfort level to achieve optimal working condition
|Dimensions:||33.79 x 28.8 x 27.7 cm; 1.4 Kilograms|