AeroGarden, Harvest Elite – Stainless Steel

Grow up to 6 different herbs, veggies or flower varieties all year long – no sun, no soil and no green thumb required. The AeroGarden Harvest Elite has a compact shape, sleek stainless-steel finish and a super easy control panel with digital display making it perfect for any kitchen. Have fresh flavors right at your fingertips no matter what the weather is like outside.

The Harvest Elite’s grow light hood contains 20 watts of white, red and blue LED lights, giving your plants the full spectrum of sunlight they need to grow, and grow quickly! And the automatic timer makes sure the lights go on and off at exactly the right time. The garden adjusts for up to 12″ of grow height and the digital display reminds you when to add water and our patented liquid plant food so keeping your plant babies happy and thriving is never a problem. Plus with vacation mode, your garden will stay healthy while you rack up some travel miles.

Dimensions: 26.67 x 15.19 x 27.69 cm; 2.84 Kilograms
Model: 901104-1201
Manufacture: AeroGrow

The product was easy to setup and we already have first plants grow as expected:-) The display shows you the days since the garden started which is super exciting. The light is super bright, but it feels like a bit of sunshine in the kitchen, but might be unsuited for rooms you appreciate darkness.

Great herb garden experience

2. PMNCecilia says:

Great product, perfect for beginners as you can set it up and leave it to do everything else for you. The lcd display tells you when to add more nutrients which are provided with the system. At the moment I’m growing the herb kit that came with it but I’ll be switching to super hot chillies in the future.

Perfect for beginners and those with either no garden or limited space

Perfect for beginners and those with either no garden or limited space

Perfect for beginners and those with either no garden or limited space

5. NannetteCarr says:

Perfect for beginners and those with either no garden or limited space

6. Bettina30S says:

Perfect for beginners and those with either no garden or limited space

Perfect for beginners and those with either no garden or limited space

8. MiltonFuller says:

Perfect for beginners and those with either no garden or limited space

I’m overall happy with the purchase and surprised what you can grow in house. Instructions how to set up garden are very clear and selection of herbs grown in house are also excellent. I’m little bit dispapointed how slow parsley is growing but generaly all good. Oh dear, the italian basil got eaten by mouse! but it’s ok now

12. CelinaDeeter says:

13. KurtisProvost says:

15. Mike Flacy says:

16. DianSouthee says:

I bought this as a present for my wife, and we planted the pods that came with it in January. It’s been almost 6 months and we are still harvesting the herbs came with it! Looking forward to try other batches of plants with this. Definitely recommend!

Build quality is nice, stainless steel keeps a bit fingerprint but not hard to clean.

18. Brittny26P says: