Lakeland Digital Multifunctional Mini Oven Silver with Rotisserie & Timer

Lakeland Digital Mini Oven – Silver

Product number: 61770

Whether you need an extra oven for the kitchen when cooking for a crowd or a little oven for your motorhome, our Lakeland Mini Oven will be an invaluable asset in your kitchen (static or on wheels!). Not only can this compact mini oven do everything your normal oven can do – roast, grill and bake, it has some jazzy extras like a rotisserie function so you can enjoy delicious rotisserie chicken (our Buyer, Jess, was really impressed with the chicken she cooked – describing it as “amazing!”), and even a yoghurt function to make your own home-made yoghurt! It’s full of handy features to take the stress out of cooking too, like an audible pre-heat indicator to let you know when the oven has reached the correct temperature, and an inner light so you can keep an eye on the progress of your dish – something that’s missing from many other mini ovens.

What’s in the box?

Baking tray

Wire rack

Rack tong

Rotisserie fixing Rotisserie handle – use this to safely remove your meat and rotisserie spear from the oven.

Crumb tray

Easy to read digital displays

The temperature dials (one for the upper element and one for the lower) and timer each have a digital display, clearly showing the temperature/time, leaving no room for error and making it easy to stay in control of your cooking.

8 cooking functions

Enjoy the full functionality of your normal oven with a few helpful extras… Simply turn the large dial to the function you require.

Top grill

Bottom grill

Top oven

Bottom oven

Top and bottom oven

Yoghurt – the low temperature of this function creates the perfect environment for making your own deliciously creamy yoghurt.

Keep warm – not ready to eat your dinner? Keep it warm for when you are.

Custom mode – you can set this function to the time and temperature that you want and it will store it away, so the next time you’re cooking that dish, you can turn the dial to custom mode and set it off, perfect for your favourite go-to dish.

Rotisserie mode

Enjoy perfectly cooked, deliciously crisp and flavoursome rotisserie chicken in the comfort of your own home – perfect for dinner parties and a guaranteed crowd pleaser. With rotisserie rod, forks and handle, you have everything you need for truly mouth-watering meat. Simply pop your meat, or veggies, onto the rod and into your oven, choose the top oven function, set your time, close the door and press the rotisserie button – voila!

Convection technology

Whether you’re grilling, roasting or baking, simply press the convection button and the fan will kick in, ensuring that the heat is spread evenly around the oven, cooking your food to perfection. If you change your mind during cooking, you can just as easily turn the convection mode off, ideal if you want to slow things down if dinner time’s delayed.

Integrated timer

There’s nothing worse than spending time preparing the perfect meal, only to get distracted with another task, go to the oven and find it cremated… With the integrated timer, you can eliminate this risk by setting the timer so the oven kindly switches off when you need it to.

Inner light button

From talking to our customers, we know that the lack of inner-oven lighting is a pet peeve, so we’ve included a light that you can easily switch on to check on the progress of your baking, and off again to save energy.

Product dimensions

50.5 x 41 x 35cm H. 9.5kg. Flex 90cm. 1800W.

Dimensions: 54.6 x 47.6 x 42.3 cm; 9.5 Kilograms
Brand: LAKELAND
Model: 61770
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

On off button on the back to stop flashing, but brilliant ove

On off button on the back to stop flashing, but brilliant ove

I USE THE LAKELAND OVEN FOR EVERYDAY COOKING. IT IS EASY TO USE AND I DO NOT HAVE TO BEND TO GET HOT FOOD OUT OF THE OVEN. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ALL ELDERLY PEOPLE AND PEOPLE LIVING ON THEIR OWN. HIGHLY DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE.

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersUsed this for the first time today. Baked meringue. Heats up quickly. Used the fan function very quiet. It seems well built. My only concern is the wire rack could be a bit more robust but this is not a huge problem. Overall quite pleased with purchase. This oven has a UK plug and is designed for the British market. It is lightweight and easy to move if somewhat cumbersome.
    Update:
    I have now had this oven a while and it is great for cake making and roasting. However when I tried the grill function it was completely useless. Not a deal breaker for me. For general use you need to set the oven temperature to the higher non fan temperature even if using the fan function. If you do this I have found cooking times to be the same as those stated in the recipe. Still very pleased with product. Having the oven on the kitchen counter is much better than scrabbling around on the floor with a traditional one. It certainly saves my back.

Good little oven.

Bit smaller than expected, but boy does it cook bread? All I’ve done is bake bread in it and it was very good nice even bake due to it been fan assist. Would suit someone on their own or small flat, caravan yes like it a lot.

best thing for my kitchen ever its used every day now

7. Clifford Colby says:

An excellent small oven, cooks everything to perfection, so no complaints at all about that, only problem which can be overcome, is the door gets very hot, so I must learn not to touch it. Easy to use, easy to clean, perfect in many ways. ************

It’s very easy to use with the digital temperature. We had a few baking of bread. It’s so nice and delicious. It’s very easy to clean

The only downside about it is the baking trays. Both baking trays are rusty. We contacted Amazon customer service for the exchange, they said that they have to return it then buy again. We can’t be bother to do so because we already use it before we notice the trays.

We would recommend it for someone is a new starter for baking. Because it’s so compatible

Great ove

Its a Nice looking oven, and so far its doing its job, I like the mini oven ..

Easy to use one of the best ovens I have had so fa

11. Blair says:

Easy to use one of the best ovens I have had so fa

12. BernieceTalley says:

Love my new oven it sits on my work top, very easy to use once I got used to it after always having gas. Like the way the door comes down to open, have yet to try the rotisserie, can’t wait for family to visit so I can try
    It.

13. SamiraNeal says:

It’s a proper small oven, that cooks well. I would like an On/Off switch on the front.

I’m trying to create new menu for my shop, this is the purpose i bought this oven, many good reviews, so i decided to get this.