AUBIKA Head Strap With Battery for Oculus Quest 2, Built-in 5000mAh Extend 6hrs Playtime, Elite Strap Replacement Accessories with Lightweight Desig

Oculus Quest 2 AccessoriesOculus Quest 2 Head Strapquest 2 head strapoculus quest 2 head strap battery pack

WHY CHOOSE AUBIKA

â–ºOne-piece built-in battery beats any single battery pack.

â–ºBreathable TPU back pad reduces sweating, no sliding.

â–ºEasier to disassemble than official elite strap.

â–ºFit in most carrying cases.

â–ºPleasant sound when adjusting side strap.

â–ºGift for friends.

Dimensions: 28.3 x 19.9 x 12.5 cm; 547 Grams
Model: GS0112
Manufacture: Aubika
Origin: China

Awesome bit of kit. Very comfortable, good quality and a steal for the price.

Its magic! Battery never runs out now and so comfy, playing is a dream now

3. KimberlySeal says:

Fits oculus pill shaped case well easy to take off and put on, really improved my VR experience.

Got this for my 11 year old son and there are no complaints. Easy to attach to the Oculucs Quest 2 and very comfortable. Good battery life between charges. Only been in use just over a month so can’t comment on the longevity of the battery for now. My other son has the Oculus elite strap and this is on par with that for less cost. Highly recommended.

It does the job, fits nice. Stops that slipping down your face, easy to use. As a side note, i bought the https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08P5P4QTF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
    As the first case I bought the head set didn’t fit.

This greatly improves the “wearability” of the Oculus Quest, with the added advantage of more battery power.

Had no issues and a great deal cheaper than the Elite strap

7. FrankliLeggo says:

After seeing this product reviewed on YouTube I decided to give it a go to replace the standard headstrap on our newly acquired quest 2 and so glad I did. Not only is it more comfortable easier to fit but the built in battery has totally extended the gaming performance. Another great feature is the battery pack has pass through feature so when charging the battery if its still plugged in to the oculus it will charge both batteries at the same time!! The adjustment feature works really and East to tighten or loosen to suit and the top strap is easy enough to also adjust. All in all I would most definitely recommend upgrading to this and apparently its a fraction of the cost of the elite head strap.

8. ZPKEmerykxlbj says:

Bought for my son’s birthday. Excellent product. Comfortable to wear and actually helps balance the front visor. The added battery life is great.
    Sadly on day 2 of wearing/playing, the dial at the back fell off! A small screw seems to have detached. It’s unfixable. I’m sadly returning but will look at replacing as it’s worth having.

Excellent product. Comfortable and great added battery-life but......

9. AllieNewbigin says:

Got this to replace the standard head strap with attached battery. Only had it a week or so. But it was easy to fit. The head adjuster is way better for ease of use when all the family have different head sizes. So far very happy.

Tried this out today. Headset was on 5% and this managed to charge it while playing a heavy wearing game (after the fall) and I came off when I wanted to not when the battery ran out!

Absolutely love it!

Absolutely love it!

I tend to use my Quest 2 for a few hours every day, this was one of the first add-ons that I purchased and it was money well spent.

Very comfy to wear over a long period, easy to tighten/loosen and the extra battery time is just right for watching 4 or 5 hours of tv/movies without ever having to worry if you are going to miss the end of the film due to a dead battery.

Good value and if I ever damaged or broke it I would certainly replace it with the same strap instantly.