Giandel 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter DC 24V to AC 240V with Dual AC Outlets with Remote Control 2.4A USB and LED Display

2000w 24v inverter24v inverter

Dimensions: 45.01 x 23.8 x 9.6 cm; 4.8 Kilograms
Manufacture: GIADNEL
Origin: China
Reference: PS-2000KAR/24V

1. Maria Mora says:

works well With Led low wattage lighting ,and small electric hand tools (low wattage.) With hindsight i would have bought the bigger wattage .But I am happy with what it does for the price I paid.Its been a very interesting learning curve for little outlay

2. Willismymn says:

3. EuniceLillico says:

When I received it for the first time, my impression was that it looked well constructed despite being made in China. Worked great with light use, on and off for about 12 months, then it just kept going into fault mode. I contacted Giandel, they asked me to send them a video of the problem and straight away they came back to me and replaced the Inverter. I’ve just installed the replacement today and it seems to be working fine. Thanks Giandel.

4. fN6uF7mH9g says:

This inverter is of a higher quality than the Chinese crap I had bought from WISH months ago. Once I connected it, it delivered well. Not sure how to test for pure sine wave,
    but I have used it to charge my phone and do other things OK. I am pleased with it.

6. Megan Klein Zottarelli says:

7. bergdorf says:

I like this product, its just a shame that the box was not security sealed or tapped shut.
    Maybe a little more care when the vendor dispatches their orders.

Great produc

8. jean says:

Maybe a little more care when the vendor dispatches their orders.

Great produc

Maybe a little more care when the vendor dispatches their orders.

Great produc

10. ZulmaWanjuiul says:

This unit was able to power my pond pump whereas higher wattage inverters could not take starting surge
    The remote control was great ,did not have to go into the battery box to switch on and off
    Customer service exceptional sent the customer support team a video of the fault and they sent me a new uni

12. PeterMoreno says:

I purchased the 600W pure sine wave inverter, it works fine and delivers the full 600W. Mine failed after about 2 months for no particular reason, but customer support was excellent and replacement shipped quickly. Some have commented that the supplied cables are not great, but this is probably the correct way to go since each installation will be different, and whatever is supplied might not be suitable — better not put money into leads that might not be used anyway. Would not hesitate to purchase again.

13. Ryan Whitwam says:

14. GregBlacklow says:

I’ve loaded this bad boy with over 3600watts.. The fan cut in for a couple of minutes but took it in its stride.
    The remote is simple to use and a great benefit.
    Would recommend after spending hours looking at others /reviews etc.

Excellent bit of ki

15. ArdenSnephwzsy says:

The remote is simple to use and a great benefit.
    Would recommend after spending hours looking at others /reviews etc.

Excellent bit of ki

Although its 2000w, I use 1750w concrete breaker and the inverter along with 12v 110ah battery on a split charger the breaker works perfectly. I’m also able to charge tool battery, make brews and use microwave in work van.

Was a lot quieter than I expected, my inverter before had the fan running all the time and it was very loud, where as this one doesn’t, the fan only comes on when you’re using a lot of power. Love the remote, makes life so much easier and helps save power.

Not cheap but worth the money. Connected to 2 x 110 ah leisure battery’s recharged by split charger and solar. Mainly used for 1000 watt kettle but will power big hoovers and mains drills for fun. Seems to be miserly on battery consumption compared to its predecessor which was bigger but modified sine wave. Powers the wife’s ghds and coffee machine. Not used the remote. Pro wiring kit supplied all in all very impressed

21. IsabelleHanigan says:

The brass dc connection was only done at a low nm torque and sheared. I can replace it easily if you can post the part (I’m an electrical engineer)
    2nd: I have 230v at the terminals by the sockets outlets but not rhe sockets, suggestions?
    Many thanks!

Damaged dc terminal and issue with 230v outpu

22. VonnieStLeon says:

Many thanks!

Damaged dc terminal and issue with 230v outpu

Many thanks!

Damaged dc terminal and issue with 230v outpu

I have been pleasantly surprised with this one as the last one I had was a cheap one. The pur sine wave inverter is silent, does the job and so far appears to be troublefree. The remote control button also helps with easy switch on/ off of the device. The two outptu sockets along with the 1 USB slot provides sufficient options for most needs.

25. NatishaCheel says:

I have tested the unit on several appliances up to 1700 watts works great the unit makes a slight buzzing noise when switched on but not the audible.

27. Milan9334zeln says: