110 Pieces Small First Aid Kit – Includes Emergency Foil

110 Pieces Small First Aid Kit - Includes Emergency Foil Blanket

110 Pieces Small First Aid Kit – Includes Emergency Foil Blanket, Scissors for Travel, Home, Office, Vehicle, Camping, Workplace & Outdoor (Red)

1. 8
  2. 8
  3. 8
  4. 8
  1. 8
  2. 8
  3. 8
  4. 8
  5. 8
1What’s Included2Moleskin Padding3Emergency Blanket4Cleaning Wipes & Saline5Triangular Bandage8Small Volume But Large Capacity

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />Durable Zipper

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />
  1. 8
  2. 8
  3. 8
1Emergency Situations2Essential for Travel3Professional

Brand: General Medi
Origin: China

1. Trevor Mogg says:

United States

I got this to keep in my car, once you open the bag it is very hard to get the items back inside neatly in order the zip it back up.

United States

This pack has a lot of great first aid supplies. Different sizes of bandaids too. The bag could be a little bigger to make it easier to fit in there though

3. Tony Britton says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThis first aid kit has everything needed for cuts, bumps and bruises when we travel. We are going on a cruise and feel this will be perfect in our backpack when we head out for excursions or even on the ship.

United States

I bought this for my glove box. It’s good to have handy in case of a roadside emergency or helping someone else. And size wise it fits great without taking up too much room.

5. SeleneBeverly says:

United States

I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my brother and sister in law who do a lot of hiking in the summer. They really liked it and noted that there were a lot of items that they did not include in the first aid kit that was home assembled. I would definitely recommend it for all of the extras!

6. Rebecca Penfold says:

United States

Our group was having a large picnic. I got this – just in case. My husband, a physician, was surprised at all the items included. We didn’t need use it, but it was comforting to have within reach!

United States

I packed this with my luggage on a trip abroad. It actually was very handy when my friend had got a small cut on their arm. It is small, but it has like a full doctors office inside of it. It was not easy to put back into the pouch, I will say that.. but it’s so cheap it seems like a ‘might as well’ put a fresh one in your luggage if you’re going somewhere and one to keep in the car or boat or whatever, you never know when you might need a tourniquet until you do. At the price it is, it is worth having just in case of an extreme emergency, but it’s also worth having for a weekend camping. Oh, and I did get the bag of supplies inside that zipper pouch to fit back in. I thought it would be impossible to ever get it back in the bag, but it was actually rather easy, I was very surprised.

8. CandraBonet says:

United States

This small pouch is so packed with essentials, with a lot in a small package. Very handy to pack with you anywhere it might be needed. Thumbs up! See the videos others have posted.

9. RodrigoFerraro says:

United States

The med aid kit is definitely a good lil kit for accident or injuries, albeit the band aids inside aren’t that well and aren’t properly secured the wounds that can occur but it great for small cuts that can occur. This isn’t something for vacation trip, just simply a small first aid pouch with tons of great equipment minus the semi functional bandaids inside.

10. Dominik40K says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI throw this in my backpack to ride dirt bikes. It doesn’t have everything you may want but it’s better than nothing and doesn’t take much space to take it with you wherever you go.

11. LaraSeidel says:

United States

This little first aid kit is perfect for the car. It literally comes with everything you need to have on hand in case of emergency. The little bag is so cute. The price is not bad at all either. Must have for new car owners.

12. TeresitBaine says:

United States

I picked these up to make a bunch of 6x12in “handy travel stuff” canvas pouches for myself & friends. I always end up accidentally forgetting about my multitool or pocketknife or scissors when I go through airport security, or I forget to bring or end up losing pens or a scarf or my notebook, or I end up having to use a shoelace for a makeshift clothesline when paracord would have been just the thing, or I space out bringing a lighter or a flashlight — you know, all that stuff that you bring and lose on the trip, or stuff you forget to bring but would have ended up coming in super-handy at one point or the other, or stuff that inconsistent airport security screening will let pass in one country but clamp down on in another for some unknown reason. If I’m not traveling around on vacation or business, it’d be handy stuff to just have in the car. The kits were the baseline first aid/emergency component of the little pouches. I wasn’t looking for a kit with everything – just a dozen or so things that would be extremely helpful in a pinch, if one were stranded, for example, or needed to wait a day on the side of the road or in the woods for help. I knew I would be filling in the pouches with assorted tools and handy items to supplement the first aid kit, so this helped keep the size requirement small. I needed minimum basics in a small package, and while not perfect for everything, these kits were perfect for my needs.