Wagg Complete Senior Chicken & Rice Dry Dog Food 15kg

Wagg Complete Senior Chicken & Rice Dry Dog Food 15kg

Wagg Complete Senior Chicken & Rice Dry Dog Food 15kg

wagg seniorwagg senior benefitsexplore our wagg treats range

Weight: 15 kg
Size: 15 kg (Pack of 1)
Dimensions: 66 x 47 x 11 cm; 15 Kilograms
Model: LIGHT-15
Colour: Transparent
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Dimensions: 66 x 47 x 11 cm; 15 Kilograms
Quantity: 1
Size: 15 kg (Pack of 1)

1. TomElishauibt says:

Mia gained weight on her old food (simply due to age) so I switched her over to this because of it. She loves this food, I just hate I can’t find any other flavour for her (must be boring)

My dog is quite elderly and has a delicate tummy. Eats mostly Chicken and pasta but also like to give him some fibre in the form of biscuit . This product isn’t upsetting his tummy and he enjoys it very much and not too expensive. Ba.

3. Lisa says:

Couldn’t comment on the taste but mr red border collie loved it always had WAGG with no upset stomace , as with cheap dry food , certainly WAGGS his tail at feeding time ,works out at about half price if you compair it to the small bags or boxes , its just a bit big , but worth it if you can find somwhere to store i

4. KirstenQ76 says:

First time tried to order this dog food, not very impressed when I received fr courier the bag was wet,dirty and with many small holes and a big one.(it was raining on that day).

4.0 out of 5 stars Got holes on the bag

Good enough stand in for dry complete greyhound food and my grey still seems to love it but then as he tries to eat horse poo he most probably doesn’t have the most discerning of palettes?

6. MabelKhfvitxgg says:

My dogs love these but they are either out of stock or the price goes too high. I have 2 dogs and they loved these. They have tried different foods and then they get the runs. Every one knows you can’t keep changing their food as that’s what happens. So I had to cancel it because of this. I get the same product now with a lower price. If I knew I’d get them every time and price stayed the same I would buy from here again. But until then I’m not getting this again from here.

I was buying another brand but the price more than doubled so I was looking for a alternative that had the same specification and this seemed to fit the bill. My dog is 13 now and needing a bit of extra help as she has arthritis now, this has glucosamine and other vital vitamins that she needs and she didn’t even notice that I had changed her food and it didn’t affect her toilet habits either which was a big plus. Good product at a reasonable price, I definitely would recommend.

Our staffie was on working dog food but after speaking to vet we moved her onto senior food and decided on wagg as she also has a bit of wagg wet food mixed into the dry, she absolutely loves it, she would not eat the other dry food on its own it always had to have wetfood mixed in however we give her dry n wet mix in morning and then on the evening she has a cup of dry on its own and she eats it straight away, couldnt be happier to see her eating both her morning and evening meal now

9. CorazonRosenhai says:

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersI have two labradors, so there’s no point in judging this by how well they eat it, because a labrador is basically a life support system for a stomach. I can only judge it by their health and behaviour. Moving to Senior has definately helped control their weight, which was piling on as they matured. They’re quite old now (13 and 11) and I’ve renamed them Benson & Hedges because I have to take them for a drag every morning. The senior is ideal for them because they can’t exercise much. Sorry for the detail here – but it IS important.. Their poops are fantastic! a damn good pipe-lay everytime. Probably the best “Affordable Quality” dog food on the market today.