YOTON 9.5″ Portable DVD Player with 7.5″ HD Swivel Screen
YOTON 9.5″ Portable DVD Player with 7.5″ HD Swivel Screen for Car and Kids, 4-6 Hours Working time with Built-in Battery, Support Headphone/AV-IN/AV-OUT/USB/SD Card [Not Support Blu-ray]
► Supported Multiple Formats
- Disc Formats:
- VCD: VCD1.1, VCD2.0, VCD3.0, SVCD, DVCD, CVD
- DVD: MINI DVD, DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD-10, DVD-18, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
- Video File Formats: AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, OGG, ASF
- Video Encoding Format: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4V, DIVIX, XVID
- Audio File Formats: MP3, WMA
- Image File Formats: JPEG
- *NOTE: The machine ONLY Support 720×480 resolution video files and 2650×1440 resolution image files.
► Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why does the portable DVD player seems to be unable to power on?
A: Please make sure the machine is fully charged. When the machine is not in use, please turn the power switch to the OFF position to save power. If you still can’t turn it on, please feel free to tell us.
Q: Why can’t I play my DVD video?
A: Ensure that the disc, USB/SD card and file format meet the format requirements.
If the DVD player displays “No disc”, try replacing the DVD with another DVD.
When replacing a DVD, do not touch the laser head in the centre of the DVD player. The disc may become unreadable. Inserting a scratched disc may cause the unit to automatically stop/freeze during playback!
Q: There is no HDMI port, how can I connect to the TV?
A: Our portable DVD player has a 3-in-1 AV cable and interface, please use the AV cable to connect to the TV. If your TV only has an HDMI interface, please buy an HDMI and 3-in-1 AV cable adapter, so that DVD playback can be realized connected to the TV.
Q: Can it plays Blu-ray?
A: The portable DVD player does not support Blu-ray DVDs.