Kidde 5CO Ten Year Life LED Carbon Monoxide Detecto

Kidde 5CO - Banner Image5CO - Angled View5CO - Loud Alarm and Flashing Light5CO - Tamper Proof Design

Loud alarm and flashing light

The detector raise a very loud alarm (85dB) and flashes an LED light when dangerous carbon monoxide levels are detected to notify you of the dangerous gas.

Slim and stylish

The alarm measures 72x126x35mm (HxWxD) and only stands 35mm off the wall. It features an elegant and timeless design.

Tamper proof design

The alarm can only be installed with the two AA alkaline batteries in place. The batteries are supplied with the alarm.

5CO - Comparison Image10SCO - Comparison Image10LLCO - Comparison Image10LLDCO - Comparison Image
Replaceable Battery ✓ ✓

Batteries Included: Alkaline
Manufacture: Kidde
Colour: White
Dimensions: 12.6 x 3.5 x 7.2 cm; 115 Grams
Reference: 5CO
Size: Alarm Dimensions 126 x 72 x 35mm

This is small and very easy to use a great purchase I highly recommend it !!!
    Well done

This is small and very easy to use a great purchase I highly recommend it !!!
    Well done

3. Lauren Walker says:

Easy to install and a light flashes every 30sec to let you know that it is active. Well worth the money for the piece of mind.

5. ClevelaLudwick says:

I really like this product and feel safer knowing I have a detector in my home now

6. KashaTifewnut says:

So easy to put up and make sure you are up to date with your detector.

Gas leak alert…very pleased with this model had similar 7 years or so ago …replaced with a new one
    Fully recommended

8. RachelUDLA says:

Straightforward ordering, fast delivery, simple instructions, easy to put up and working instantly.

9. MarcusXiong says:

10. by Hanna Horvath says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI have to say it good value got money but it’s a little cheap looking
    The batteries come with the pack but don’t really say which way you fold back the clips to insert the batteries.
    The instructions you have two
    The quick guide very good
    Booklet lots of information doesn’t really explain very well ( no graphics) where you should place the alarm.
    The back plate/ battery case is how you hang the unit again dissatisfied as it doesn’t really clip into place and you have to use this as the template for the fixings.
    Price is ok seemed good value at the time

Very

The instructions you have two
    The quick guide very good
    Price is ok seemed good value at the time

Very

12. AnnettaBrack says:

The instructions you have two
    The quick guide very good
    Price is ok seemed good value at the time

Very

13. Owen Gough says:

Choose this brand and bought the carbon detector for the boiler also bought the combined detector’s for other area’s of the house. Good price and needed to renew the old one’s

excellent. easy to set up. light shows if it is working. loud noise to indicate a problem.

16. TarahX59koxo says:

It looks good, is good value and a small price for safety.

Was advised to install an alarm close to our central heating boiler by engineer when he serviced it.Having already installed one of these in our motorhome,this was the obvious choice.We now have peace of mind.

18. DarbyPaspalis says:

Could not be any easier to set up and install great safety features.

Could not be any easier to set up and install great safety features.

20. Rashmita says:

Bought this to replace one I had for 7 years. Batteries last a long time and let you know when they need changing. It flashes red when working, which can be seen only in the dark.

A very necessary alarm to have in the home and this fits the bill perfectly.

23. Melanie Plane says:

Don’t know how good it is as only had for two months. I’ll finish the review in five years!

24. ElisaCulpoyju says:

25. ShelaKangbpz says:

No idea if this works. Yes it has a test button but really could be a box that only goes off when I press a button.
    It hangs on a nail easy…

Installed in my camper van. Every camper should have one of these and a fire extinguisher.

Value for money, just having it free standing pleased I have one know

28. alessandro fillari says:

Easy to set up with batteries. Smart design and two were cheaper than a pair.. so good, I recommend them.

Have thi in my home I bought this for a rellation so I could recemend it thanks

30. Michele Just a Lil Lost says:

The only minor problem was fitting the batteries with arthritic fingers, they required a hefty push

33. MaybellMichaels says:

I’ve had these installed 20 years ago. A house fire started across the road and the fire brigade dropped a leaflet through the door recommending to replace smoke alarms every few years. I bought the the same one as last time.

34. Abdullah Saad says:

Just take out of box put it were you want it to be,and it’s under the 10 years legislatio

We were advised by our gas boiler engineer to get a Carbon Monoxide Alarm as the gas boiler was in the vicinity of our bedrooms .

It was so easy to fit , matched our decor and should last for 10 years.
    Good value for money .

Easy to set up, with clear instructions, however unsure about 10 year life as advertised, clearly states 7 years . A simple basic device, but why pay more as long as it warns you that’s all you want . Satisfied.

37. Chris Pavey says:

Good price easy to test and set up. Wall mountable or free standing. Don’t know if the battery will last 10 years but who cares if it doesn’t its a small price to pay for something that could save your life.

38. MosesGXZwcnb says:

Have bought a few of these over the years and this one is the best so fa

Have bought a few of these over the years and this one is the best so fa

Have bought a few of these over the years and this one is the best so fa

Really happy with the purchase – hard to review fully as unless it ever goes off how do you know it works???
    But easy to set up, easy to test, I was happy with the price, it arrived next day. It’s quite small, approx the size of an iPhone on its side and it’s white so I’ve popped it on a shelf without looking too unsightly – hopefully worth every penny

43. Madame Chewy says:

Product I had previously purchased and bought again because of value for money and totally reliable throughout its life. I would buy again.

Does what it say I hope no issues .

Don’t cut corners with cheap versions and take pictures when in place has tenant tend to nick them.

45. Rory Reid says:

I need two of these for my Ukrainian families flat. Arrived quickly, easy to set up and great value for money

46. Al Vaughters, News 4 Reporter says:

Think this works as luckily never heard the alarm lol its still flashing away in kitchen though

Looks good, easy to install, value for money arrived early, no problems.

49. KarlRioslif says:

Bought this when I moved into my new house and it was really easy to set up. I have it in the cupboard with the boiler so I haven’t had to attach it to the wall, but it looks easy enough to do. The batteries haven’t needed to be changed in over 7 months so you really can just set it up and let it do its job without thinking about it. When I first set it up I did use the test function just so I would know what it sounds like and you would definitely know if you had a problem since it is so loud – which is exactly what you want from a Carbon Monoxide alarm! I would definitely recommend getting one for peace of mind!

50. CalvinTorode says: