Anker USB Webcam for PC, PowerConf C300 Smart Full HD 1080p Webcam, Noise-Cancelling, AI-Powered Framing & Autofocus, Adjustable FoV, HDR, 60 FPS, Low-Light Correction, Zoom Certified

媒体Ai-PoweredStand Out in True ColorPowered by AI5

Clip, Plug, and Play

There’s no need to waste time finding the right drivers. Just clip the camera to your laptop or display, plug it in, and start streaming—all in just 3 seconds.

Protect Your Privacy

Prevent prying eyes from peeping on you when you least expect it. Snap the privacy cover into place and slide over the lens after wrapping up your meeting.

Multiple Ways to Mount

With 4 angles of adjustment, you can place PowerConf C300 webcam for PC almost anywhere you want. You can even mount it to a tripod for complete control over your camera setup.

A3383A3361A3369A3308A3302A3305
Resolution 2K 1080p 2K — — —
Light Auto and manual control for brightness level and color temperature — — — — —
Audio Technology VoiceRadar-Voice Enhancement, AI Noise Cancellation, Echo cancellation Voice Enhancement and Noise Cancellation Directional Voice Pick-Up (90°,180°) and Noise Canceling Voice Enhancement and Noise Cancellation Voice Enhancement and Noise Cancellation VoiceRadar – Always Focus on the Voice Source
Focus Type AI-powered Auto Focus AI-powered Auto Focus Auto Focus — — —
Smart Function AI Image, AI Frame,AI noise Cancellation AI Image, AI Frame AI noise Cancellation — — —
Adjustable Field of View(FoV) 65°,78°,95° 78°, 90°,115° 65°,78°,95° — — —
Privacy Cover Privacy Cover with Light bar In package Built in — — —
Mic 4 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC Dual Mic Dual Mic 4 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC 6 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC 4 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC
Recommended For Personal Workspace Personal Workspace and Small Meeting Room Personal Workspace Personal Workspace and Huddle Room Personal Workspace and Small Meeting Room Personal Workspace, Medium and Large Meeting Room
Video Codec H264. MJPEG YUV H264. MJPEG MJPEG YUV — — —

Model Number: A3361

Key Features

Zoom Certified: Evaluated and approved by the latest professional standards of Zoom for picture quality, color, and clarity.

1080p Camera: Upgrade your grainy laptop camera and look like a true professional with PowerConf C300’s full HD 1080p/60fps camera–a webcam for PC.

Dual Microphones: The two microphones work together alongside Active Noise Cancellation so callers can only hear your voice, as opposed to distracting background noise.

Adjustable Field of View: Go from up close and personal to fitting everyone in frame all without messing around with settings thanks to the webcam’s automatically adjustable field of view.

Face Tracking: PowerConf C300 puts you front and center of every meeting. The innovative AI chip recognizes your face and auto tracks your movement via the pan and tilt webcam camera.

Auto Low-Light Correction: Look crisp and clear while on-call, even in heavily backlit or low-light conditions.

Privacy Cover: Snap the included privacy cover onto the camera and slide it over the lens to prevent prying eyes from peeking in on your personal life.

Download the Software: With the AnkerWork software, you can choose from 4 meeting modes to tailor PowerConf C300 to your exact needs. It’s a webcam for pc with which you can customize your own settings.

Note:

• We strongly recommend you download the latest firmware update by following the instruction on the package to make full use of PowerConf C300’s AI features.
  • The AnkerWork software supports only Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac OS 10.14 and above.
  • Anker PowerConf C300 can only be used with Windows 7/8/10/11 or Mac OS 10.13 and above.

Weight: 4.5 Ounces
Dimensions: 9.9 x 3 x 3 centimetres
Brand: Anker
Model: A3361011
Part: A3361011
Colour: Black
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 9.9 x 3 x 3 centimetres

1. ERSIslavmllnv says:

Germany

Better than all other ones I’ve seen in this pricerange. The app is great, the AI works and the picture looks decent. It’s actually much better than Logitech… sorry

I payed the discount price for the so well worth it just for that. Still not as good as a DSLR Camera that give the best clarity in tones etc. Drones have the same size Camera lens as these Web cams even your phone now has a better clarity so why can’t they make the perfect Web Cam yet with today’s technology. But like I said judging from the rest its up there with the big boys if not better in most cases. Just wish the colour tones could be that little bit better whilst using the original program settings.

Germany

Immer der richtige Bildausschnitt, auch wenn man sich vor dem Schreibtisch mal bewegt hat. Sehr schneller Autofokus, klasse Bildqualitt, gute Mikrofone.

Germany

Spitzenprodukt, das sich vollautomatisch installiert und mit allen gngigen Apps einwandfrei arbeitet. Die Kamera App ermglicht zudem individuelle Einstellungen.

5. Brigida0683 says:

I bought this camera to replace a well known brand. I thought that my old camera would be hard to beat, but this Anker cam is excellent and streets ahead. It isn’t cheap, but this is well worth bypassing the lower ranges.

7. Michael Bizzaco says:

8. Mary Farrell says:

Germany

The product is really good. I could set up instantly and works very well. The quality is excellent. Highly recommended.

9. EuniceLionel says:

Germany

Das Produkt ist eine gute Alternative zu Kameras anderer Namenhaften Hersteller.

10. KaseyBellingsha says:

Canada

I would have rated it 5 stars but was disappointed there were no color controls to compensate for less than ideal ambient light.

11. davidrcurry says:

Canada

avec l’application recommand, on peut configurer notre camra et c’est gnial. Le mode grand angle de 115 degr nous permet d’tre facilement 4 sur zoom autour d’une table. Le micro est vraiment 360 degr. Il y a la reconnaissance faciale que fait en sorte que la camra va cadr automatiquement sur les visages restant advenant le cas que quelqu’un quitte l’cran. J’en ai acheter quelques une et c’est vraiment ma prfr.

12. DarioKNUlh says:

Just remember is doesn’t have speakers, combine with a speaker/microphone unit from Anker for instance the S330

13. JosephiRounds says:

Germany

Habe mich aufgrund der Nutzung auf mac und Windows fr die Ankerworks entschieden. Sie funktioniert mit beiden Systemen mit der aktuellen Software problemlos. Als 0815 Nutzer, der nur Facetime und MS-Teams damit macht, erfllt das Teil vollends meine Erwartungen. Fr Sonderschnulli und Infaulenzeranwendungen kann ich keine Bewertung machen, dort sind sicher einige Zusatzfunktionen wichtig, die ich nicht nutze.

It is a great mid range camera that is plug and play. It delivers great video quality.

It does what it should and is a rock solid build – very happy with i

Germany

Great overall camera for department meetings due to wide angle lens. Excellent ratio price/quality.

Germany

I was pleased about the quality of the camera at that price.

18. SaraMatchbox Kitchen says:

This has worked much better than Logitech on Macbook running MACOS Monterey. The picture is great and a range of programmable auto-adjust options are available. Autoframe function may work well in larger meetings, but slightly annoying behaviour with just two people in the frame.

19. GlobalData Consumer says:

I spent a great deal of effort trying to find the right camera for my taste and went through quite a few different ones.

My requirements were:
    Good lighting
    Good picture quality
    Ability to tweak settings in a dedicated App

I bought this after increasing my budget and honestly I was expecting it to be a similar poor experience as others in the past.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this was a much better experience. The feature set described, is pretty accurate and most importantly the App to tweak settings works really well, giving me the ability to adjust the viewing angle, colour and picture quality. I honestly can’t find fault with it.

All in all I would highly recommend this Camera, it is a close competitor to the Razer Kiyo Pro.

22. EugeniaQ05 says:

My requirements were:
    Good lighting
    Good picture quality
    Ability to tweak settings in a dedicated App

I bought this for video calls while working from home. I like to use 2 full sized monitors which leaves little room on my desk for me to have my laptop open to use the inbuilt webcam, so I keep this closed and out of the way.
    For some bizarre reason, my employer have disabled the use of Logitech webcams, which would have been my usual choice, so I went with Anker (after being disappointed by trying a couple of the cheap ~30 webcams available on Amazon) as they’re a reputable brand.

I work right next to a big window which lets in a lot of light. The cheaper webcams I tried from Amazon struggled to deal with the light from my monitors even when I had the curtain closed to limit the amount of light from my window. I had to turn off one of my monitors and bring up a dark background on my remaining monitor so it wasn’t putting out too much light. The Anker webcam deals well with the bright light that comes in from the window at the side of my desk and from my monitors, and also works well in a low light setting.

The picture quality of the webcam is great, as is the quality of the inbuilt microphone, which can be used even for voice-only calls.

I was reluctant to spend this amount on a webcam for work, but I’m really glad I have now as it’s exceeded my expectations and made my life a lot easier (as I no longer have to retrieve my laptop from its hiding place when I realise everybody else has switched on their video for a call).

Highly recommend.

Highly recommend.

25. IsraelMontgomer says:

Simple to plug in and it sorts itself out and works 2mins later good picture quality and a good audio too

I was toying with getting another Logitech cam, as the one I have is a few years old now.

I did some research and kept coming across this Anker C300 in various review places.

Download the software from Anker and install, then plug the camera in and check for firmware updates, update the camera and it all just works beautifully.

Fabulous camera, the picture quality is outstanding, and my main room is fairly low light and honestly, seeing the video output from the camera, you would never know, in addition, the sound/mic quality is fantastic, no issues being heard, and I tested the sound/video with a test run first and as I say, the sound was as clear as when using my laptop.

This camera is an absolute steal for the current price, it has some really very useful features, such as being able to switch between 30fps and 60fps, being able to change the view angle depending on what you need, and the autofocus which basically does auto follow and zoom and all this at a similar price for alternative cameras from other vendors that lack some of the features the C300 has.

I am very happy with the camera and I would absolutely recommend it, at the least make sure you have it on your short list.

29. Victoria Barker says:

The quality of this camera is consistent with what I’ve come to expect from Anker (who I lean on heavily for a number of products).

The multiple choice of viewing angles is a lovely feature (allowing wider shots than you’d expect), as is the auto-focusing where it’ll frame one or several people perfectly. I don’t use the microphone because I have a separate one, so can’t comment on the quality of the audio element, but as far as webcams go it’s excellent.

The optional camera cover is a nice touch too; despite it having a light to indicate when the camera is on, my paranoia is soothed by the ability to slide a physical cover over the camera when not in use. An excellent option for those working from home.

31. HoseaWilley says:

I never really looked into WebCams until recently, it has become something that is useful for communication while online gaming with family and friends. I do have a high-performance gaming PC and like to make sure my choice in peripherals is up to scratch and not sub-par.

My first choice when looking at WebCams was, naturally some might say, the Logitech C920 series. My eldest son has one of these and my youngest son has the newer version. There is no doubt that these are good WebCams but I did a bit of research and narrowed it down to either one of these Logitech or this Anker Powerconf C300, The latter having really good reviews online. I chose the Anker and can safely say that I do not regret my choice. Looking at comparison videos on YouTube between the Logitech and the Anker shows it considerably more capable than any of the current Logitech offerings in all lighting conditions. Crisp detailing, clear sound capture and vivid colours (if not completely natural looking). Excellent effort from Anker.

So, yes I highly recommend this Anker Powerconf C300.

Bought this for home office and it works great. Great image quality.

Built in mic is superb, very clear pickup. Noise cancellation tech is amazing, I can use the computer’s speakers and the other person doesn’t get any feedback or echo. It even cancels out background noise to a fair extent.

Software allows you to crop your image in three zoom levels and then all apps picking up the camera feed use that setting. Other settings allow great control over brightness and sharpness, FPS rate, etc. You can even adjust for frame offset, if for instance the camera isn’t (and can’t be) centred on your eye line, then you can crop to “move” where the centre of the image is located.

Would have been nice to have a built in privacy shutter. Seems a bit off having to stick one on.