ELEGOO Mars 2 Mono MSLA 3D Printer UV Photocuring LCD Resin 3D Printer with 6.08 inch 2K Monochrome LCD, Printing Size 129 * 80 * 150mm / 5.08 * 3.15 * 5.90inch

BANNERBANNER22468

CNC Machined Aluminum

Mars 2 is made of CNC machined aluminum from build platform to resin vat. It has a very solid build quality and high durability like a reliable workhorse that always get its work done.

COB UV LED Light Source

Excellent heat dissipation performance, high luminous maintenance rate, uniform light emission, and no spots. COB light source has proved itself to be a fantastic upgrade that ensures each printing comes out perfectly.

Chitu Box Slicer

Chitu Box has been a very helpful companion when you are using ELEGOO MSLA resin 3D printers from slicing .stl file to adding supports. With the latest 8-times anti-aliasing function, you can get a much smoother printing surface.

1ELEGOO Mars Pro Resin 3D Printer3456
Product type Resin 3D Printer Resin 3D Printer Resin 3D Printer Resin 3D Printer Wash Cure Station Curing Machine
LCD type 6.08 inch Mono LCD 6.6 inch Mono LCD 6.08 inch Mono LCD 8.9 inch Mono LCD
Build volume 5.10in(L) x 3.10in(W) x 5.90in(H) 5.64in(L) x 3.52in(W) x 6.5in(H) 5.10in(L) x 3.10in(W) x 6.30in(H) 7.55in(L) x 4.72in(W) x 7.87in(H)
Layer thickness 0.01-0.2mm 0.01-0.2mm 0.01-0.2mm 0.01-0.15mm
Z Axis Accuracy 0.00125mm 0.00125mm 0.00125mm 0.00125mm
XY Precision 0.05mm (1620*2560) 0.035mm (4098*2560) 0.05mm (1620*2560) 0.05mm (3840*2400)
Printing Speed 30-50mm/h 30-50mm/H 30-50mm/h 30-40mm/h
Official ELEGOO Support ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓

Dimensions: 53.4 x 28 x 27.4 cm; 6.2 Kilograms
Part: EL-3D-016
Colour: Black
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: ELEGOO
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 53.4 x 28 x 27.4 cm; 6.2 Kilograms
Reference: EL-3D-016

1. AlinePearce says:

Amazing little printer would highly recommend to anyone getting into resin printers or anyone looking for a fast high detail mini printer!!

This printer is wonderful, detail is exceptional.

Early issues not the printers my own, caused me early issues.
    Elegoo Support marvelous! Helped me get printing and sending me replacements for my stupidity.

Printer wonderful Value Support Priceless.

Very impressed with the quality and ease of use. Ideal for printing off Warhammer etc. scale miniatures and terrain. Smaller build volume, as is the case with resin printers vs other types but ideal for my use.

Make sure to download the latest version of the slicing software as the software included on the USB stick is a couple of versions older. Comes with plenty of accessories.

Easy to use and great quality.

4. VictoriUwu says:

Been printing with an Ender 3 for some years now but been desperate to get in to resin printing. Finally caved and bought myself this Mars 2, have to say it’s fantastic. Been printing some very detailed models with brilliant results using Elegoo’s Clear Blue Water Washable Resin. Only gripe is I had a fault on the LCD screen after numerous hours of printing but Elegoo support have been brilliant, quick to reply and sending out a new one without any fuss. Would thoroughly recommend this printer if you are looking to get in to Resin Printing without spending a fortune.

Fantastic Little Printe

This is a great little machine. Really easy to set up and use as long as you are reasonably savvy. Very well built and solid. Easy to clean. Print quality is lovely for a 2k machine. Chitubox is a very easy, user friendly programme to slice and print from. Had it about a week now and very very impressed so far.

Started my resin 3d printing with the elegoo Mars, amazing printer and very happy with it over all.

I continued buying the elegoo printers (mars 2 and saturns). I still have it printing my smaller parts, its really stood the test of time. Was also convenient as I can interchange the reisn trays with the mars 2 that I have so if you upgrade from mars to mars 2 you can still make use of the trays you would already have.

This is an outstanding printer for the price. It has a mono screen and is the same printer as the Pro with a couple of small exceptions.
    I recommend getting this over the Pro 2 every day of the week.
    Elegoo also has a fantastic customer service department.

elegoo mars 2 is brilliant perfect for beginners, simple to use and amazing quality. It comes with slicing software which you need a laptop or pc for. the slicing software is chiterbox when selecting your printer look for marspro2 ( even tho its not the pro the plate size is the same) a helpful sites for files to use ( but NOT to sell) is thingiverse.
    we find water base resin best. But its all trial and error

Overall very simple and fast printer, amazing value for money and wished i had bought it for my hubby soone

Amazing value for money, easy to use, perfect for beginners

9. ChristyChilders says:

Loving 3D printing. It is a hobby in it’s own right. There’s a learning curve in understanding how things print best but once you print something successfully it’s really satisfying.

10. Desire Athow says:

Really easy to set up and use – some people advise to skip the test print because it sticks a little _too_ well to the build platform.

11. Lila6156ub says:

Easy to use for a noob like myself.
    Print quality is awesome.
    It makes me happy =)

12. AaronMarxi says:

I used this printer for interchangeable stop motion puppet faces and it worked perfectly. The quality of the prints are great, and it really manages to print out finer details. I’m also a huge fan of this resin printer as it does have very thin layers, which minimises the amount of visable lines.

Get for fine details and smooth prints

13. GraigPendley says:

Print quality is great, if a little slow. Can have a tendency to fail if you don’t know what you’re doing

I have found it fairly easy to set up and print some amazing quality prints. No smell, no noise and acceptable print times.

After a small mishap with a failed print elegoo customer service have been great about ensuring I am able to get back to printing as soon as possible at no extra cost.

I would recommend this printer to any one as a first 3D printer.

15. Luke Dormehl says:

Resin is the way forwards…. The elegoo mars 2 allows me, an old fdm guy to do the quality and precision I’ve never been able to make before…. Absolutely love it. Thank you elegoo… Amazing printer and highly recommended

Amazing detail

16. Lauren Dubois says:

I’m new to resin printing and this is a very easy starter printer easy setup you could be printing withing 10/20 mins

Easy for beginners

I really love this printer its very well packaged and easy to set up. The detail on the prints is amazing. If you want a resin printer i can’t speak too highly of this one

Printer prints in very high detail and is easy to use

A great entry into resin 3d printers. I ordered a bottle of elegoos abs like resin to go with and was printing straight from the box. A few failures but many more successful prints. I recommend down loading a calibration print to dial in your settings. Oh and a half decent pc/laptop set up to use the slicing software included on the usb helps. Quality of prints is amazing, with some crazy levels of detail possible. The only downside is that if your using it to print minis like me … it’s so easy to use your likely to end up with an endless mountain of grey waiting for pai

20. LillyLowes says:

Makes some really nice prints when you eventually get it working as the first few attempts the resin prints didn’t actually stick to the plate but after some googling for some answers to the issue, we finally managed it.

21. Nick Hide says:

After printing everyday for 2 months. The printer is excelent. The datail the printer produces once tuned to the resin is could not be any better for the price.

I have had a few failed prints but due to my own fault with settings or the room temperature dropping.

The only downside I have is the mess can be made with the resin. I filled the vat up a little to much once as it does not have markings on the plasic one that comes with the printer and it overflowed and even flowed under the vat onto the screen. (if the metal ones I purcahsed seprately have a max marker on them).

The quality of the prints is nothing but excelent the detail can’t be faulted

The printer is well built and the printer software works well. It is quite easy to use. The demo print is a good start. So far I used it only with water washable resins and the results are good however the surfaces with supports don’t look too well, but they could be the less visible ones.

23. MaggieHayworth says:

The printer is perfect in most ways. As long as you can stand a little bit of mess and clean up you’ll find it perfect for whatever you’re doing.

The customer service is absolutely incredible as well so any problems you have should be sorted quickly and easily.

Most amazing company ever, they are very friendly and helpful, whenever I have an issue with my printer I get a very quick response and they always help me to resolve the issue.

Printer is great, prints the highest quality prints and is easy to maintain, very highly recommend

25. Justin Jaffe says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersThis review is for the regular Mars3.

You will benefit from reading up on the resin printing process before purchase. Look up a few guides and videos to get a handle on the process before attempting yourself, especially if you are new to additive manufacturing.

You receive the printer along with a nice little toolkit including a plastic and metal scraper, cutters, resin filters, some facemasks (theatre only, see below), USB preloaded with software and necessary tools to assemble and operate. Everything is packed neat and well.

The preloaded USB comes with a test print of a pair of rooks. Unfortunately the print is set up to not use a raft or supports, so the bases of the rooks will practially weld themselves to the buildplate. The metal scraper and an uncomfortable amount of force had to be used to remove, which risked damage to the plate. Do yourself a favour and print a different model to test, or slice the STL yourself with a raft.

After this near disaster, I have run several prints and am very pleased with the results. It is a very capable machine for its size.

That said, the kit is incomplete. Do not expect to buy this, switch it on and start printing immediately. Here is a suggested shopping list with Amazon references (just put them in search!):

– Lots of Isopropl Alcohol (IPA) <> B082XQ4W4R
    – A set of containers (airtight lunchboxes ideal) <> B09RW6XVHS
    – A UV curing light & turntable <> B089N8LNHC
    – Resin to print with <> B09FPK6RVQ & B09FPHVGVD
    – Funnels <> B09WLL9VMV
    – Nitrile gloves <> B00D8Z8L3C
    – If you don’t have it, a nice sturdy surface to put it on <> B01FO9YUES
    – Plenty of kitchen towels/filters
    – Brushes

Finally, get yourself a VOC rated mask (B013EBJPPM works for me) to go with the gloves. This is IMPORTANT. You don’t want to be breathing or directly touching IPA or uncured resin. The masks included are simple coverings that do absolutely nothing in terms of dealing with the fumes from the resin and IPA. It will make working with this product safer and far more comfortable.

Overall, it’s a winner and reasonably priced to boot!