Kärcher SC3 EasyFix Steam Cleaner [Energy Class A]

Steam Banner
SC 3 EasyFix

Steam Cleaner

The Kärcher SC 3 EasyFix is ready to use in just 30 seconds, producing a powerful 3.5 bar pressure that removes 99.99%* of bacteria using nothing but tap water. This versatile machine makes light work of dirt, limescale and stubborn stains around the home and comes complete with all attachments and brushes needed to clean every corner of your home.

SC 3 EasyFix
SC 3

Features & Benefits

SC 3 EasyFix

Fast Heat Up Time

Ready in just 30 seconds allowing uninterrupted cleaning.

SC 3 EasyFix

Powerful 3.5 bar steam

Removes 99.99% of all common household bacteria on hard surfaces.

SC 3 EasyFix

Cleaning Without Chemicals

Deep cleans your home using nothing but tap water.

SC 3 EasyFix

Integrated Descaling Cartridge

Continuously prevents the build-up of limescale.

SC 3 EasyFix

Dimensions: 36 x 23.6 x 25.3 cm; 3.1 Kilograms
Brand: Kärcher
Model: 1.513-112.0
Colour: Yellow
Colour: Yellow

1. KindraClay says:

I have the sc2 and thought this would be the same but not at all – it’s so much better. You pour in more water when the red light comes on and steam stops, pour in more water and off you go again. No hose pipe connection required.
    I use it for Windows (car an house) and my car alloy wheels and given the cost of Pro alloy cleaners I think this beauty will pay for itself over time.
    I bought it from Amazon warehouse so there was some money off and I can’t see why as it was in original packing, complete and no marks, what more could you ask for?

2. TyroneCorreia says:

One of the best products in the market, I have tried all other steam cleaners but they all failed to deliver the consistent steam with out losing steam and wait until it heats up again.

This product is the one and only that will deliver.

100% fantastic would advise in purchasing this item.

3. Philip59Zvqza says:

This product is the one and only that will deliver.

100% fantastic would advise in purchasing this item.

4. Carla says:

This product is the one and only that will deliver.

100% fantastic would advise in purchasing this item.

This product is the one and only that will deliver.

100% fantastic would advise in purchasing this item.

6. Meredith Jessica says:

This product is the one and only that will deliver.

100% fantastic would advise in purchasing this item.

Provides continuous steam from the start. No lengthy warming up required. A vast improvement over my old one. Can steam all kitchen and bathroom floors in a fraction of the time it took me before. It’s brilliant.

I’m living on a military camp, and for those who don’t know what the living conditions are like it’s grim. Got this steamer to hopefully clean the hard to reach areas and clear the grime and mould and lime scale etc in the bathroom. And without any effort, this product removed it all! No hassle no effort. So easy to use, so effective and bonus, no chemicals needed. Well worth the money and highly recommended!

10. PaulThreatt says:

11. SenaidaJ72 says:

Light, versatile and easy to use.

I was initially a little worried by some of the other reviews. I can only suppose that either they have allowed the device to boil dry or failed to set the water hardness and “rocked” up the element.

It works easily and quickly, and really lifts the grease and grime. I was recommend this product.

13. Jenny Sugar says:

Light, versatile and easy to use.

I’m very happy with this product. It’s easy to use. Heats up quickly. There’s a number of attachments making it very versatile — it can clean floors, walls, kitchen counters, windows, and more.

16. LenardHannaford says:

A nice product but lacks pressure especially when using the longest tubes on the floor. When starting up the machine from a previous use it pours water from the nozzle before the steam is ready (while holding the trigger)

It is not universal answer for everything, but definitely helpful for various tasks (even steaming clothes). Starts very fast and has various accessories in box.
    Be aware that it might spit out water at the beginning, but then runs fine.

19. Leanna76Ovmnquh says:

Be aware that it might spit out water at the beginning, but then runs fine.

20. FloridaCaraway says:

I am really pleased with this it works brilliantly so pleased we bought it I would recommend

21. Charles Singletary Jr. says:

Great value.
    Better to have more spare cloths for replaceme

Great value.
    Better to have more spare cloths for replaceme

Great value.
    Better to have more spare cloths for replaceme

Great value.
    Better to have more spare cloths for replaceme

27. Rob Longley says:

Great value.
    Better to have more spare cloths for replaceme

Great value.
    Better to have more spare cloths for replaceme

I’ve had this steamer for just over a year now and I still think it’s as amazing as the first time I used it.

This is unlike any steamer I’ve had before (I’ve had a few)… the warm up time is insanely fast, and unlike many others it doesn’t cough and splutter boiling water out when it says it’s ready, it’s just very high pressure steam as soon as it’s up to temperature.

The steam is of a very high temperature, this means floors dry almost immediately.

Being able to fill it with more water as you go is amazing, when it wants more water the steam will stop, but as soon as you add more it’s ready to go. No waiting for it to cool down and open what feels like an 80’s pressure cooker to add more water in.

The tools are amazingly strong and well built, even with both extension poles added there’s practically no flexing.

It’s a shame it doesn’t come with the window/glass attachment as this is amazing, especially on shower screens.

I did consider buying the model up with the cold water shot, which would be good for rinsing, but you could only really use that over a bath or shower? so didn’t…

I couldn’t recommend this steamer more! I just wish it came with the glass attachment and more cleaning pads.

30. TorstenErtel says:

Bought this after looking at reviews & thinking about it for some time (expensive). Absolutely brilliant! Well worth the money! Already cleaned the floors, windows & oven and really impressed!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get what they pay for!!

Nicely compact, easy to use,
    Downside is the hose doesn’t wrap around the Katcher easily.

33. LilianaOhara says:

Nicely compact, easy to use,
    Downside is the hose doesn’t wrap around the Katcher easily.

34. VincentYuan says: