Pokémon | Sword & Shield 7 Evolving Skies: Booster Display | Card Game | Ages 6+ | 2 Players | 10+ Minutes Playing Time

Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies

Available August 27!

Eevee’s Evolutions appear in a full rainbow of Pokémon V and Pokémon VMAX to signal a bright new day in Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies!

Over 200 cards to collect!

Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies includes Eevee and all of its Evolutions in the same expansion, and each Evolution of Eevee will appear as a Pokémon V and a Pokémon VMAX. Some Eevee Evolutions will also have Battle Styles, such as Single Strike Flareon VMAX, Rapid Strike Vaporeon VMAX, Rapid Strike Sylveon VMAX, and Single Strike Umbreon VMAX.

Over 200 cards to collect!

Over 200 cards to collect!

Dimensions: 12.7 x 15.24 x 7.62 cm; 840 Grams
Model: 178-81877

1. GabrielHeck says:

Loved the boxes, though I was hoping for 1 of each collection box when I ordered 2, since there’s a Leafeon V Star Collection Box & a Glaceon V Star Collection Box, you would think that the customer would want one of each, rather than 2 of the same. If you are looking to get 1 of each, I wouldn’t recommend buying from Amazon, look elsewhere if you want 1 of each box. Regardless, I’m happy with the product. 🙂

delivery was fast, the product seems untampered with to the best of my knowledge, since i compared it with another bought from a retailer, the price is reasonable, and it came in good enough condition since both suffered from a slight bend at the back of the box from shipping, only thing i could really add, would be to deliver it in a bit more flattering packaging since it seemed a bit overkill and messy, i liked the little note also, to say thank you.

3. LanceHanes says:

Product contains 180 cards split into 3 60 card battle decks, along with a playing board, instructions and other minor essentials.

Each deck includes a GX holo card and a couple of rares aswell.
    Compared to the 60 card deck boxes and tins around right now, the battle academy is fantastic value and worth purchasing by those who already know how to play, as well as those who don’t.

4. JaunitaWheat says:

One very happy new year’s eve birthday boy, he had a red box not the blue, his favourite colour so even happier. Comes in a nice box and packaged really well. An hour later and he’s still smiling, well worth the money as usually buy a pack at 4, will definitely buy another one, thanks

Brillia

Bought as a Christmas present ,very happy with the game .

This is for my 9 year old son for Christmas he’s pokemon crazy and is going to love this set.

My teenage son loved it, got lucky with a rainbow pull so he was very happy. Good value box.

Very happy with purchase, grandson is going to be over the moon.
    Many thanks.

9. Ronan Glon says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Buy ONLY If it supplied and sold by Amazon THEN you get un opened Pokemon Celebrations ETB

Product conform to description and sent quickly, I strongly recommend.

11. FE Online says:

Great starting game for the learning how to use Pokemon cards. I used to have them when I was a kid, but never knew how to use them. I bought this on a friends recommendation.

For me this ticks a lot of boxes.

I should clarify this. I come from a board gaming background in general (I own between 60-70 board games, which get changed from time to time). It was the game point that interested me most.

The game is a deck building game, but with a few difference. You build your deck before playing, and pit your deck against an opponents to see who’s is better.

That sounds basic, but there is a lot of strategy in how and when to use your cards, so every game is different.

Now, having said about building a deck, I should disclaim here: This box has 3 decks ready built for you. This is really a game to learn the ropes, as well as giving you some starting decks to work with. As far as value goes, it is extremely good value! To build a deck nowadays can cost a lot, depending on the strength of the deck. To get 3 decks here for effectively 5 each is unbelievably good value (The 3 GX cards alone would be worth 2-3 each).

I started with this, and have since bought other cards, which have adapted and grown the strength of the decks I have.

All in all, its a good game. It is really a starter for getting into the Pokemon TCG, and to be honest, I couldn’t really recommend a better place to start. Great product, great value!

Before I bought this I had one goal, to get an umbreon of any rarity.
    In this box I pulled an umbreon v, two other v’s and a bunch of other pretty playable cards so would definitely recommend but the one thing is that the booster packs are all evolving skies so if you’re wanting a diverse pull from a bunch of different sets then maybe try another product but if you’re just wanting a good pull on a set these sorts of boxes are excellent.

The deck sleeves are also really awesome.

13. JanetteHck says:

Exactly as described. Could be better if it had more pockets.

14. Elisa Roland says:

I have ordered a few of these and on the whole they are great items with a good pull rate. I find my biggest issue is with handling, have had a box arrive that looked destroyed, someone obvs saw the damage. Amazon returns team are great and efficient but hassle non the less, especially if you see a rare beauty in that damaged pile

Well constructed, easy to use, however, beware of paper cuts, the edges of the album are so stiff i sliced myself multiple times while handling it. Will probably soften with use but wasn’t a pleasant experience.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I like this product. Beautiful and sturdy. Well packaged perfec

17. zenithcrush says:

Bought as a present, kids love this game and the amount of cards in it. Great value

Highly recommend this to anyone, Very fast delivery, And great updates on delivery, Will definitely order again x

19. Africa says:

Had amazing cards inside, all were good quality without any errors and was the best price I could find definitely recommend.

20. MargaritoDowlin says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Love this product, very happy with it good value for money.

21. Julie Terpening says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Brand new as described. Brilliant card game and child is happy

22.  United Kingdom

Ordered this product with a little worry that the item could fake/resealed, as loads are nowadays. I was absolutely delighted once it arrived to find it’s 100% as advertised. Delivery was quick and the celebrations box was mint and untampered. Thank you O J A trading for a 1st class service and 1st class product, very nice doing business with you!

Update.. was even more delighted when I pulled Charizard 😀 best buy I’ve had in a while

Couldn't ask for more!!

23. CarlHolliday says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Looks good hope my grandson likes it for his birthday.

24. Gwendolyn42W says:

Really liked this product and got a great pull. I did check to see if they were resealed but luckily they were not. Very happy with this box

Saw some reviews on here that made me alittle worried but was so happy once I got the box. Perfectly sealed, got some great pulls and wasn’t tampered with. Great elite box if you want to get one.

26. GloriaEnjenw says:

This was bought as a reward for a brilliant school report for my 5 year old grandson he loved it
    (I still thought you could pick these things up from a newsagent for a few pound like my son did years ago!!! How wrong I was but promised him he would have them so Amazon did next day delivery and as always delivered on time!!!)
    Happy Nanny happy grandson
    Many thanks

These are great. They are good value as a treat for the child who likes Pokemon. I also like that the packaging of these is ‘gift worthy’!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I don’t think it’s worth 14.00 pounds but I got some good pulls and a cool token 🙂

Got some good pulls

29. YvonneMHMtoq says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good value 21.99 fast delivery. Prices seem to change with demand i must of got them at the RRP

30. VeronicPak says:

Got this the other day… got great pulls, very happy

31. NolaDSVnpmn says:

My son bought this with some birthday money, it’s a brilliant introduction to Pokemon TCG, the decks and manuals that come with it walk you through a tutorial, and we picked it up straight away. Lots of replay value too.

Fully sealed great product. Received many amazing pulls from this. Thanks Amazon.

The game turned up quickly, as it’s sold by Amazon. Flawless buying experience, as usual – click and Amazon sorts it out.

On the game itself, you get a lot for your money. Well presented and all parts are made with quality materials that should last for years. There are 3 full decks of cards supplied. Novice players can start with those and get acquainted with the game itself. Those who are used to the TCG via app or via browser will be familiar with the format and will be able jump in straight away and be entertained by physically handling the various functions and a match will take longer than the electronic version. I’ve had a brilliant time with my kids playing the Pokemon TCG as a board game and I am sure we will be getting this back out often.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Box was fun to open it was sealed and got some really nice pulls out of it would buy sgai

35. Michael Bizzaco says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

No issues at all with these boxes. We’ve had two and they have both been sealed with the original seal and not tampered with. Very happy