Vax CLSV-B4KS OnePWR Blade 4 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Graphite

Top Bnaner Argos_Blade 4_1464X600@2x

Removable ONEPWR Battery

The VAX Blade 4 comes with a revolutionary new 4.0Ah battery that gives you up to 45 minutes runtime, plenty of time to clean without recharging.

Every ONEPWR Battery fits every ONEPWR product.

Blade 4 Hotspots
FNB 1

Intelligent vacuuming

VAX Blade 4 is controlled by VAX Core Technology, continually monitoring power to maximise cleaning efficiency & performance.

Cleaning performance of the best corded uprights with no compromise**

Whole home cleaning

Vax Blade 4 the cleaning performance of the best corded uprights & the freedom of a cordless vacuum.

DustVault

DustVault

3 stage filtration technology ensures that even the smallest particles of dust are captured in the dirt bin. Capturing up to 99.8% of particles.

No loss of suctionΔ

No loss of suction

Vax Blade 4 maintains constant high pick-up performance even when the dirt bin is full or the battery is low.

Lightweight and Innovative Design

Lightweight and innovative

At just 3.1kg, VAX Blade 4 is perfectly balanced for effortless, easy to use cleaning.

Boost mode

Boost mode

Up to 3x the power at the touch of a button giving you the very best cleaning performance, when you really need it.

DustTracker LED Headlights

DustTracker LED headlights

With the DustTracker LEDs you can easily see where you need to clean, so there is nowhere left for the dirt to hide.

Removable bin

Removable bin

Simple, hygienic and easy emptying.

Shop the Vax ONEPWR Blade range

Vax Blade 4

asd

Vax Blade 4 Pet

sd

Vax Blade 4 Pet Dual Batt

Battery
1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 2x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 2x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX
Runtime
up to 45 mins up to 40 mins up to 40 mins up to 80 mins up to 45 mins up to 45 mins up to 90 mins
No loss of suction
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
LED Dustracker Headlights
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Vax Core Technology
Yes Yes Yes Yes
Brushless Motor
Yes Yes Yes Yes
Filtration
Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8%
Suitable for homes with Pets

Dimensions: 18.5 x 28.5 x 72.5 cm; 4.46 Kilograms
Brand: Vax
Model: CLSV-B4KS
Colour: Graphite
Colour: Graphite

1. Katie Hale says:

This replaces my dyson and is the best hoover I have owned can’t find the words to express this enough

2. Andy Tompsett says:

3. SiobhanEdmonds says:

Great suction, easy to empty, hangs on the wall out of the way, brilliant for the car, quick battery charger..excellent vac!

Better than my dyson!

Just fantastic! A* in every respect!

Just wish I’d bought one before, since Vax 4 blade is so easy to action, even though I am over 70!!!

7. KayleeB83qd says:

Just fantastic! A* in every respect!

8. FlorenciaWang says:

Just fantastic! A* in every respect!

I love this hoover it’s lightweight ,good battery life and easy to clea

10. ScotPawlowski says:

I love this hoover it’s lightweight ,good battery life and easy to clea

11. EwanVieraf says:

Bought for my Mum liked it so much I bought one too!

Bought for my Mum liked it so much I bought one too!

13. Keagen Grace says:

Firstly, it is important to say that in the main we have been really pleased with this Vax PWR blade 4 and are glad we purchased it. We have had it for about 18 months now and in terms of convenience and ease of use in normal operation (for a quick vac all around the house or in one particular room) it is really good. However, we also have a ‘Hetty’ (Henry) type vacuum too and I think we would struggle if we didn’t have both. We have found a few drawbacks with the Vax:
    1a. Brush bar – gets clogged very quickly (at least in our house) – I have my wife two daughters and a springer spaniel and it seems I am forever removing the brush bar because it gets quickly clogged with hair, bits of cotton / string etc and if you don’t deal with this regularly the brush bar stops picking up and eventually jams.
    1b. Brush bar and 3 year warranty issues – also the brush bar started making some very bad noises and had to be replaced – we had the ‘3 year’ extended warranty so I thought it would be free of charge but when you read the small print the 3 years warranty only covers the ‘main unit and not accessories’ – Vax counts the brush bar as an accessory (which I was very frustrated at because clearly it is not an accessory and is integral to the vacuum) and despite the fact it was just a few days out of its one year warranty Vax were unprepared to replace it for me so buying one from them wasn’t cheap – really disappointed with Vax on this one
    2. Poor hand held Vacuum – despite how it looks on the video, I was really disappointed at how difficult it is to turn the normal vacuum into a hand held ‘dust buster’ type vacuum (it is quite stiff and difficult to pull apart – you have to wrestle with it and use quite a bit of force) and then how poorly it performs when you do. I have tried it around the house a few times (to get the collecting dust off bit of carpet next to skirting board that the vax with brush bar doesn’t seem to get) and in the end I find it easier to lug out the Hetty than use the Vax for this. Also when buying this I had one eye on being to easily and quickly vacuum the car – tried it a few times but reverted back to our Hetty vacuum because it was so difficult to do and didn’t do a very good job
    3. High power drains charge. Battery life is excellent on normal power, but if you use it on high power then it drains very quickly – high power is really great in terms of suction but you would have to move quickly to vacuum a whole house on this setting
    4. Constant emptying – we have had to get in the habit of emptying the vacuum every time we use it as it does not have much capacity at all and soon gets full. The dust collector unit is quite easy to remove but the dust and debris doesn’t often simply ‘fall out’ so you need to be prepared to pull at the fluff etc or take the top bit off and remove the centre section which then gets a bit faffy. Replacing the dust collector can be a bit tricky at first but once you get the hang of it usually happens quite easily.
    As I say, we are generally pleased but be aware of those issues before you buy

Best hoover I have used great for around a small new build house. Brilliant on my stairs carpet when you take the attachment off and have a small hand held for each step plus the turbo button for carpets is a great feature. Overall very pleased will never buy an upright agai

I like the design and functionality. It is lightweight. I was able to vacuum the whole house, with plenty of battery power remaining.

19. ClayFikesznzna says:

Excellent all rounder except for battery life.The manufacturers say you can clean the whole house on one charge …maybe if you don’t use the plus butto

21. MarquitTurley says:

22. ChristineBoatma says:

The machine definitely does what it claims, which is to vacuum up dirt from the floor and from carpets. It has enough controls to ensure a good performance on both smooth floors and carpets. It’s quite powerful and the battery lasts very well in our typical pattern of use (a one-storey flat). It comes with a clip arrangement that one can attach inside a cupboard, so storing the machine is efficient.

It was heavier than I expected, and the dirt container is quite small so needs emptying quite frequently. The emptying is a bit fiddly, and I managed to drop the dirt container when I started using it, but one gets used to it. It is hard to say how long the rigid plastic of the container will last – just don’t drop it on a hard floor! When you want to stop using it for a short time, for example to move furniture, you find that you can’t stand it up or reliably lean it against a wall etc. To rest it, you have to lie it horizontally on the floor, which seems awkward. Still, it’s proved much more convenient than my previous wired cleaner, which was of good quality and powerful, but a pain to drag around and keep plugged in. So, recommended.

The Vax cordless PWR Blade 4 is fantastic! I was a little reluctant to purchase a battery operated vacuum cleaner, thinking that it couldn’t possibly have the same suction power as an electric one to the contrary! It’s incredible how much dust this vacuum can tackle! It’s light and very easy to assemble and disassemble, in order to clean. I love the the light feature when you use the roller brush, which enables you to see beneath furniture, such as a bed or a sofa. All in all, I highly recommend it, however, I would recommend purchasing another battery for a bigger property – let’s say a three bedroom – as the battery runs out fairly quickly, most certainly if higher power is necessary for deeper cleaning.

This is the best rechargeable vacuumed we have had.easy to use throughout the house on carpets and hard floors. The only small down is that my wife finds it quite top heavy, this is a small fault on a great machine.

25. ShaunaCockram says:

For the price the vac CLSV-B4KS cordless vacuum cleaner is a little beauty it has good suction battery is easy to charge nice and portable can even get right under the bed and wow the dust it can find under there no need to move bed result
    Would definitely recommend this vax

This is a great hover you will not be disappointed

Be careful on laminate floor as it can damage the laminate