Bonsaii 12 Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder, Heavy Duty Shredder for Home,School & Small Office Use, Shreds Credit Cards/Staples/Clips with 14-Litre Wastebasket, P-3 High-Security,Black (C170-C)

bonsaii shredder
cross cut paper shredder

Dimensions: 38.5 x 33.6 x 18 cm; 5.69 Kilograms
Manufacture: bonsaii
Origin: China
Reference: C170-C-UK

Does exactly as it should, shreds my confidential information. A little noisy but that is not an issue for me as don’t use it for a prolonged length of time.

I had to contact bonsaii because my original order of the shredder, broke after first use.
    I refer now to a replacement shredder, which Bonsaii kindly sent me, after I got in touch with them. I cannot fault their speedy and efficient no quibble service. Unlike my first one, this shredder is quiet, a clean cutter, that does clog up with paper on the underside, and is perfect for my needs, thank you Bonsaii

3. Erik Sofge says:

Took straight out of the box and put to work. Years worth of bank statements etc securely disposed of.

It does the job but the top is too heavy making it difficult to remove

It does the job but the top is too heavy making it difficult to remove

Only used it twice up to now but does a good job shredding my documents. After about 20 minutes use the shredder motor cuts out for a cool down period which happened with my old shredder. Very happy with my purchase up to now

10. Oilang Maui says:

This is quite heavy, but it is heavy duty too, I would definitely recommend this to anybody.

11. Vinod Kottayil says:

Lid is quite heavy but shreds thick paper and cards alike

13. Kelley14Yrugj says:

Lid is quite heavy but shreds thick paper and cards alike

Lid is quite heavy but shreds thick paper and cards alike

Lid is quite heavy but shreds thick paper and cards alike

16. MarciaKozlowski says:

Seems ok so far, had slight problem, then noticed the shredded paper doesn’t fall clear when there is a build up, so , have to keep an eye on how much the bin has filled up, clears easy enough.

Excellent until now, bought it 1 month ago… for home use