Thrustmaster TFRP – T. Flight Rudder Pedals (T.A.R.G.E.T Software, PC)

Dimensions: 349 x 314 x 200 cm; 1 Kilograms
Model: 2960764
Origin: China

Having upgraded from a 20 year old MS Sidewinder Precision 2, these are amazing.

I specifically got two of these to play Elite Dangerous. This is a fairly common HOSAS set up for this game and I even think the orange hints were designed to match Elite’s orange HUD.

By having tap/hold macros and setting one key on each stick to become [Shift] after 0.5s I can 3 different actions per button (for example, I have one button that’s engine boost on tap, supercruise on hold for 0.5s and combined with shift on the other stick it functions as system jump. So even with the fairly limited buttons I can play the entire game while never removing my hands from the sticks.

Build quality seems good, I’m not sure what the point of the LED in the base is, I’d rather just have the stick and save a little cost.

I’ve now got about 100 hours of use in-game with them and they are performing excellently. I am slightly concerned about people complaining about broken Z axis on here but I haven’t had any issues yet.

4. Robbie Miller Kaplan says:

5. VickiJulius says:

Good product just a shame the hotas flight stick sucks which makes this product useless if the joystick doesn’t work

7. Simon says:

Germany

Es macht sehr viel Spa damit Flight Simulator zu spielen. Qualitativ sehr hochwertig. Nur die Antirutsch Polster knnten besser sei

Germany

Habe mir diese Pedale als Ersatz fr die Z-Achse am Joystick gekauft.
    Das aufstellen und einrichten am PC geht erwartungsgem einfach ber die Bhne, am PC angeschlossen wird das Gert sofort erkannt und verfgt ber zwei Achsen. Der Widerstand beim bewegen der Achsen ist gut und die Pedalgre/Fuauflageflche ist auch in Ordnung (Schuhgre 47) der Abstand der Pedale zueinander lsst sich soweit ich wei nicht einstellen ist aber angenehm gro. Das Gert wird auch in jeder Software/Spiel erkannt und funktioniert tadellos.

Soweit gutes Produkt zum fairen Preis.

Italy

la pedaliera funziona perfettamente solo utilizzando l’adattatore rj12 fornito nella confezione non funziona inserito nella presa del tca quadra

11. Jermaine6261 says:

France

Bon pdalier exactement ce que je cherchais. Attention de bien initialiser se pdalier dans Flight simulator sinon il a tendance s’emballer.

12. GiseleGauthier says:

Germany

It is a good low budget Rudder Pedal, but, I wish it was more smooth to maneuver ( maybe because it is still new), it is not as smooth as I wish to fine control the Airplane., and I have still to use the joystick when micro movement is needed.

13. MarianoWilley says:

The professional rudder pedals for home simulator cost a lot. But these are definitely required for anyone looking to get into siming. Especially tail dragger aircraft.

14. ShantaeChauvin says:

Germany

Die Pedals funktionieren, wurden sofort erkannt und der Flugluimulator von Microsoft hat auch die entsprechenden Voreinstellungen. Was mit nicht so gefllt ist:
    – Sie ruckeln etwas, da ntzt auch kein Fett.
    – Die Pedale stehen zu nah bei einander, das macht das fliegen recht anstrengend
    – Wenn man sie direkt an die Wand stellt, kann man nicht mehr richtig bremsen, d.h. man muss noch einen Abstandshalter dazwischen klemme

Spai

Precio muy interesante para la calidad de este producto. Su funcionamiento es extraordinario.

Work well with Condor Gliding SIm. Rudder control is critical for a glider so adds degree of realism. Easy to set up and work perfectly. Well made and sturdy. Not cheap but worth it.

17. DeandreKDO says:

19. AliciaTerpstra says:

Fantastic addition for my MSFS. Easy to setup and a good range of options to customise it. Very good quality. I’ve used it with other Simulators other than MSFS and works a treat.

Worth the money

Simply Superb

Upgraded to this HOTAS from a previous much simpler HOTAS, Glad i made the switch. There are 12 buttons on the stick base alone, which gives you many options. Stick feels good in the hand, the only issue i have is a lack of a 2 stage trigger. As for the throttle, it is quite large but most of the buttons are easily reachable, plus the smooth surface means you can just slide your hand up smoothly.
    Overall, I do not know if i would recommend this stick to a beginner, the amount of buttons, whilst very nice and good to have, can be a bit intimidating, or even overwhelming, But its a very good system overall.

21. MVFElysenlgi says: