Toshiba 950 W 25 Litre Microwave Oven with Upgraded Easy Clean Enamel Cavity, Position Memory Turntable, Convection 2250 W & Crispy Grill 1150 W – Black – MW2-AC25TF(BK), Amazon Exclusive [Energy Class A]

Auto Menu

Use the 10 preset cooking menus for easy cooking: Reheat, potato, meat, vegetables, fish, pasta, soup, cake, pizza and chicken.

Defrost

Defrost different dishes perfectly based on weight or time.

Position Memory Turntable

Featuring a position memory turntable which will reset its position after cooking, allowing you to safely reach in and grip mugs or dishes by their handles, avoiding burnt fingers!

plate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamer
Function Microwave + Grill + Convection Microwave + Grill Solo Solo Solo Solo
Capacity 25L 23L 23L 20L 23L 20L
Power (W) Microwave: 950W Grill: 1150W Convection: 2250W Microwave: 900W Grill: 1050W 800W 850W 800W 800W
Cooking Presets 10 8 6 12 6 8
Power Levels 5 5 11 5 11 5
Express Cook ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Position Memory Turntable ✓ ✓ ✓
Defrost by Weight or Time ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Dimensions 513 x 513 x 310 mm 485 x 403 x 296 mm 485 x 397 x 293 mm 462 x 381 x 285 mm 485 x 397 x 293 mm 439 x 357 x 258mm
Weight 21.47 kg kg 15.2 kg 14.0 kg 13.1 kg 14.0 kg 12.25 kg

Weight: 21 kg
Dimensions: 31 x 51.3 x 51.3 cm; 21 Kilograms
Brand: Toshiba
Part: AC925NGN-T00F00
Colour: Black
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 31 x 51.3 x 51.3 cm; 21 Kilograms

1. NicholeValdez says:

This was a really simple and effective microwave to use but I bought it in January and now, September, it has been sparking and does not work.
    However, Amazon replaced the microwave the next day and I was able to send the broken one back in the same packaging. A very effective system. Thank you.

very good replacement for my old one, at half the price Very pleased

3. CherieDescoteau says:

Golden Review Award: 7 From Our UsersMoved in a new house and I needed a microwave for specific jobs.

What you get? A big solid box with a brilliant product inside. Mind the item is quite heavy!

Build quality? Nothing to blame, it weights quite a lot compared to what I know a regular microwave should and this is a great thing in my opinion, this is a static product so you dont have to move it that much.

Is it stable on the kitchen counter? Well, even with 2 hand is hard to move just a bit, so YES, is very stable.

Size? It is a 23L, fits even more than a large plate so I dont worry that the size might be too small.

Power? 800w, does any kind of job a microwave should, so all good.

The menu? Quite advanced, several programs that you can choose from, quick menu to select the time, you can even use it as kitchen timmer(which is briliant). The menu is touch(if your fingers are greasy somehow you will get marks on the buttons), something important to add here, it is touchscreen but in fact it has a plastic cover on top of the buttons and it is more press type than touch, still easy to use.

There is one thing that I dont like, here is a personal preference only. If I have to keep something inside for exactly 17 sec I have to pay attention and count down from 0:30 which is a bit annoying. I still prefer the wheel type of menu to select the time very specific. This is just something I need, doesnt affect the functionality of the produt at all.

Finish? Nice grey at the front, black matte on the sides and back.
    Do you get marks on it? Yes, everywhere but at the same time, easy to clean so all good.

Overall experience? Would recommend this product to anyone, also the brand Toshiba never disappoints.

If this helped you in any way, please click on the helpful button below. Thank you

►Big size, powerful, smart menu but not so speific as I wanted

4. Mr. Goldstein says:

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersMoved in a new house and I needed a microwave for specific jobs.

Power? 800w, does any kind of job a microwave should, so all good.

Finish? Nice grey at the front, black matte on the sides and back.

►Big size, powerful, smart menu but not so speific as I wanted

5. ChristaFQG says:

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersMoved in a new house and I needed a microwave for specific jobs.

Power? 800w, does any kind of job a microwave should, so all good.

Finish? Nice grey at the front, black matte on the sides and back.

►Big size, powerful, smart menu but not so speific as I wanted

6. CarleyRawls says:

Power? 800w, does any kind of job a microwave should, so all good.

Finish? Nice grey at the front, black matte on the sides and back.

►Big size, powerful, smart menu but not so speific as I wanted

Golden Review Award: 11 From Our UsersMoved in a new house and I needed a microwave for specific jobs.

Power? 800w, does any kind of job a microwave should, so all good.

Finish? Nice grey at the front, black matte on the sides and back.

►Big size, powerful, smart menu but not so speific as I wanted

8. Salvado31T says:

Power? 800w, does any kind of job a microwave should, so all good.

Finish? Nice grey at the front, black matte on the sides and back.

►Big size, powerful, smart menu but not so speific as I wanted

Only microwaves which is what I want so no extra points for versatility. Easy to use, simple controls , big enough inside. Happy with i

Easy to operate very happy with the product thank you Sidney

11. OnaPerivolaris says:

Perfect microwave that is easy to use (no complicated instructions). Does the job perfectly.

12. VictorGarza says:

It was bought for my daughter and she’s very pleased with it. Very easy to clean grandson can’t wait to do popcorn in it .

13. SonjaHLDHyaluv says:

Had a toshiba in the past, new edition so much easier to operate. Plate warmer perfect.

Very easy to clean and use , it’s bigger than my last one so love i

Easy to use and clean very happy with it would tell friends and family to get one when their break or want a upgrade

The bread doesn’t come out as flat as it went in, but easily remedied.

I purchased this microwave because my babies steriliser didn’t fit in my standard size one. It is really easy to use and does what I need it to do however i didn’t know it has a massive cage on the back of it. So luckily just fit on my kitchen side. Overall it is a good microwave but wish I would of see a picture of it from the side or back.

18. GaryTressler says:

Good looking – mid-range – device and relatively easy to use.

19. Muoi4355ogtzfo says:

It was the best value for money and fitted with my kitchen decor – v pleased

20. DQYKurtisctijh says:

Bought for someone, they very pleased with look of, and ease of use

o thanks I am not good at taking photos but i think i have got a great new microwave oven
    still learning all the thing it can do great buy.

I have yet to utilise this product fully, so I’m unable to offer a comprehensive review, but I’m confident that it will meet (if not exceed) my expectations!

23. JeanaSalazar says:

Looks like and performs like a qulity item.
    Good level of functions as standard.

Quick read of instructions, and I was off, easy to use and easier to clean than previous combination micro wave oven, well pleased, highly recommended to all.

25. ESYMallory says:

just recieved my new micro wave yesterday look good tryed it out seams ok

26. LidiaFvmfwixtx says:

Had this a couple of weeks very nice very easy to use and clea